PDA

View Full Version : Frustration

RobynGirl
01-19-2008, 06:10 PM
Hi does anyone else feel frustrated when they cannot crossdress? Do you feel very distracted and cannot concentrate? Do little things at work and home turn into big battles? This is driving me nuts.......

Robyn

Shelly Preston
01-19-2008, 06:24 PM
I think that happens to all of us at one time

It must be really bad to get to the point where you cant concentrate

Try not to turn things into big battles try to stay calm work through it and try to make time

You dont need to cause yourself any more problems by arguing

Eugenie
01-19-2008, 06:26 PM
Hi does anyone else feel frustrated when they cannot crossdress? Do you feel very distracted and cannot concentrate? Do little things at work and home turn into big battles? This is driving me nuts.......

Robyn

I think this frustration is very common among x-dressers... And the older I get, the stronger the frustration...

So you are not alone...

It becomes almost obsessional... I don't go out "en femme" in my area : I go in supermarkets and departments stores in drab...I can't refrain from going at least a few minutes in the women's clothes and underwears sections... The feeling is even worse if my wife is around with me for shopping as I can't really spend time in the women sections: I don't want to hurt her feelings... But the urge is there nevertheless...

I also have great difficulties concentrating upon my work when I cant dress... Except when I am in my workshop working with wood. This is the only actuvity when I manage not to think about x-dressing...

:hugs:
Eugenie

Annie D
01-19-2008, 07:17 PM
Absolutely! That is why I think that so many of us wear panties and bra under our males clothes. In my case, I am happy that cooler weather is here so that I can wear sweatshirts and heavier top to cover my underwear. I get depressed when I just wear a sportshirt to work.

Carvery Carly
01-19-2008, 07:59 PM
I also feel frustrated when I can't dress. Maybe I'm being selfish but as I odd hours, our rota at work isn't usually done until a Saturday, then when it has been done, I then try and work out when the SO will be either working or I'm off so I can then spend at least a few hours being my femme self. Or even when no-one else will be working with me (especially if I work the early shift and then no-one else doesn't usually come in until 10am) so I can then put something femme on underneath my work clothes and no-one will be any the wiser.

Angie G
01-19-2008, 09:35 PM
Not for me I dress enough that I'm happy and most of the time I'm drab I have my undies on. :hugs:
Angie

Joni T
01-19-2008, 09:48 PM
AMEN to that one ! ! !

Alice B
01-19-2008, 09:52 PM
I get frustrated because there are many things that come up unexpected that prevent me from having time to dress, but I've learned to go with the flow. Plus, my wife is becoming much more tolerant of my putting on some make up in the evening, although I'm not dressed. It helps a little. I thought I would get to dress this week and now I won't get a chance for the next two weeks. Bummer!

vikki2020
01-20-2008, 12:19 AM
My last time out was in late October,so I'm gettin a little crazy myself here.But it is what it is,so you deal with it,right?Coming here helps a LOT!Besides, I really don't have any "winter wear",and winter is here with a vengence.It won't be to much longer, I have heels, and I WILL use them!:heehee:

Raychel
01-20-2008, 06:30 AM
Sure I get frustrated sometimes. Especially when I had Raychel Time planned and the plans get changed on me. You know when you get you heart set on something and it just doesn't happen. :(

Mollyanne
01-20-2008, 06:38 AM
Hi Robyn, YES YES YES!!!!! When I'm not enfemme I am very frustrated. I miss the snugness of my bra, the silky feel of my pantyhose, the taste of my lipstick etc etc. I know that when I am dressed I have a much better frame of mind and accomplish most things that I have to do for the day. When in "drab" I am a different person, a really different person.

:love: Mollyanne

Kate Simmons
01-20-2008, 06:38 AM
Usually when that happens I turn into the She Hulk. Then, after I've smashed a few things, I feel better.;):happy:

docrobbysherry
01-20-2008, 01:36 PM
Near the end of last year, I went into a "dressing" hot spell. I couldn't dress enough, and the more I dressed, the more I wanted to dress! This culminated in a holidays dressing orgie way beyond anything I've ever experienced before. It REALLY had me worried! I was afraid that level of dressing, was going to become my regular level! Dangerously complusive, indeed!

Since then, I think I've only dressed once! Even tho I've had plenty of opportunities. It may be that if you DON'T dress when u want to, the need increases dramatically, and vice versa. I live alone 1/2 of ever week. So, I can satisfy the "dressing beast" easily.
I feel badly for all of u who share your homes/lives with others. And so must temper your "dressing beast" to suit everyone! A dangerous deprivation, which may lead to an increased need to dress!
RS

KeriB
01-20-2008, 02:16 PM
For sure! It just so happened that I got a little window of opportunity today... she's teaching today, the youngster went to grandma's and the teen is with her friends.. I took an hour of leave from work but my wife just texted me her class ened early... yeah, frustrating when your plans get foiled. All we can do is take a deep breath, relax and look forward to the next occasion!

Davina D
01-20-2008, 02:31 PM
I can identify with this. The interest comes and goes with me, but when it's here my desire can become obsessive. And afterwards, there is sometimes deprsiion. Given time it'll pass - or maybe try some other form of outlet, like shopping, massage therapy, etc. Hang in there...

il.dso
01-21-2008, 03:59 PM
Yes, I definitely feel frustrated when I can't dress.
It really becomes ALL I can think about.
I do think "frustration" is part of the definition of what i do.

Carvery Carly
01-21-2008, 07:54 PM
As I wrote earlier in this thread, I get frustrated when I can't dress. I also forgot to mention that I also get frustrated/depressed when I have to revert to my "male" mode. I just hate feeling that way and wish there was something I could do about it, but am concerned about the future if I did do something about it.

girlyj
01-22-2008, 12:03 AM
I try not to be frustrated, knowing that eventually my patience always pays off!!

SarahHall
01-22-2008, 08:55 AM
It definitely makes me feel more relaxed when I am able to get dressed up and wearing panties underneath does help when I can't.

JoAnnDallas
01-22-2008, 09:31 AM
I have had times when I would really want to dress up but can't for some reason. At least in the week day mornings I can dress fem for about an hour. I get up from bed, shower, put on a pair of panties, bra, pads, fem PJ's, my PINK robe, and PINK slippers. I then go to the kitchen, make my lunch, my breakfest, watch the morning new, clean up, walk back to bathroom, take off the robe and PJ's, leave the panties and bra on, put on my drab clothing, apply my fleash colored lipstick and go to work. wife is OK with me doing this as long as I don't put on my wig and/or put on red lipstick. LOL It helps but there are times when I need to go all the way. My wife allows me one Saturday afternoon a month to fully dress, so I ususally make it the same Saturday as my evening Tri-Ess meeting. That way I can get almost 12 hours of dressing time in.

Kathy Renee
01-22-2008, 09:56 AM
Hey Robyn,
Yes to everything you said. It is very common to CDers. There are peaks and valleys. Presently I am coming off an enormous peak or urge to dress. It started this past October. I have seen it referred to as the "pink fog." As I mentioned in a previous post, finding this site in December was part of an effort on my part to deal with the emotions that I had been feeling. In my 50 years of CDing, I have never had such a desire as I have had for the past 4 months. I lose my patience and become short with people, withdraw and brood a lot. As others have stated, it seems to be getting more intense with age. You are not alone Robyn.