PDA

View Full Version : trying new items of clothing for the first time

shirley1
01-19-2008, 08:47 PM
i have just bought some over the knee ribbed socks and wearing them with a short skirt my god they feel better than i could have imagine - warm to wear and nice and comfy too - isnt it great when you buy something you havnt yet tried and it feels great - this will go with a few of my outfits not least my britney spears style schoolgirl one ! i have got some thigh high ones coming next week - god they should be even better !

linnea
01-19-2008, 08:56 PM
Trying on clothes is very fun; finding ones that fit and are flattering is even more fun. And they all seem to feel good!!!

Angie G
01-19-2008, 09:05 PM
I love them but can't seem to find them around here. Where did you get them :hugs:
Angie

shirley1
01-19-2008, 09:17 PM
I love them but can't seem to find them around here. Where did you get them :hugs:
Angie

i live in england but dont buy much from shops/stores if i did i it would be cheaper but not easier - i buy mainly from ebay - i'm not kidden you there is nothing i havnt found on ebay sometimes you have to look long and hard maybe even pay a bit more but you can get just about anything its fantastic but can drain your bank balance if your not loaded - still never mind i'll hopefully win the lottory next week !

Angie G
01-19-2008, 10:01 PM
Thanks hun :hugs:
Angie

teresa jeen
01-19-2008, 10:11 PM
i think thats part of the alure of what we do. to do something weve never been allowed to do. butt(there it is again) it does ohh soo feel soo gooooood!!!

T_gurl_tia
01-20-2008, 05:58 AM
i too have recently "expanding my wardrobe" and found that i really like the jeans and either t-shirt or cami look.....the lo-rise stretch denim feels wonderful and is very comfortable to wear around the house....just my :2c:

BobbieK
01-20-2008, 12:52 PM
I love the stretch jeans too! Where have they been?:D
The casual tops with 5% spandex are also a treat.

As a newbie, it's all new and wonderful. :hugs:
Bobbie