PDA

View Full Version : I met a transman in Philly!

TxKimberly
01-19-2008, 10:13 PM
I met a transman in Philly! (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1160919#post1160919)

Hi guys, I don't want to duplicate my post here but it seemed like I should say something in the section, so I've just provided the link above. Who knows - maybe one of you IS Cory or knows him. :-)
Hugs from Texas!

Taylor105
01-19-2008, 10:25 PM
That is too cool. Cory sounds like a neat guy. I am actually going to be meeting a transwoman a week from tomorrow. I met her through a yahoo group for trans people here in Alabama. She's married and they have a baby on the way. She lives full time as a woman and is on hormones. She said she had to quit her hormones for awhile to get her wife pregnant. She seems really cool. So my roomie Craig and I are going to meet up with her and her wife at a restaurant next week. I'm kinda nervous because I don't have any friends here yet. I've been here for nine months now. So I'm really hoping we hit it off. I'm excited!! And thanks to Kieron for helping me find some links in Alabama. Don't think I have forgotten your poem. ;)