PDA

View Full Version : been a while......?

jaimecdww
01-20-2008, 04:43 PM
4 days to myself next weekend. It's been about 7 months since I have last dressed and I am about to jump out of my skin I am so excited! The longest time without dressing previously was about a year (not fun at all). I haven't gotten anything done at work for days. I only dress when I have an extended amounts of time (a least 24+ hours). It takes a lot of work to look good and I hate rushing.

anyways, what is your longest time without dressing?

bEEb
01-20-2008, 04:46 PM
Ummmm... The first 24 years of my life?

jaimecdww
01-20-2008, 04:47 PM
okay you win, how about between dressing?

Stormgirl
01-20-2008, 05:39 PM
About a year without dressing.

KeriB
01-20-2008, 05:46 PM
Went about seven years, maybe more, between now and my big purge... and loving it now...

Eugenie
01-20-2008, 05:47 PM
what is your longest time without dressing?

Around one month without dressing... But I usually keep completely shaving myself throughout the year: legs torto and arms, not to mention my face of course...

That makes me feel better, especially when I can't dress... At least I retain something that is feminine about me...

:hugs:
Eugenie

ChantelleCD
01-20-2008, 05:52 PM
When I 1st meet my SO. Didn't cd for about a year, Didn't even think about it if im Honest. I have now gone 3 months without cding, Im going crazy! I cant wait to get a few days to myself.

Syndi
01-20-2008, 05:57 PM
4 days to myself next weekend. It's been about 7 months since I have last dressed and I am about to jump out of my skin I am so excited! The longest time without dressing previously was about a year (not fun at all). I haven't gotten anything done at work for days. I only dress when I have an extended amounts of time (a least 24+ hours). It takes a lot of work to look good and I hate rushing.

anyways, what is your longest time without dressing?
When i was in school usually I would just wear panties but that wasn't enough.It would kill me just waiting for the weekends to do it fully..Not in school any more but i still have to wait days just to get some quality time alone.

Celeste
01-20-2008, 06:25 PM
11 years.During my marriage.My ex was one who would have never understood.Had I told her she would have filed for divorce immediately.Not having an outlet for it left me unhappy and slightly depressed much of the time.Now that were apart and I can dress at my own leisure, I am much happier and our relationship has improved a great deal.Wish I could tell her why I'm happier but she can't keep a secret and never has respected my privacy.

NatalieBliss
01-20-2008, 08:01 PM
Around a year, probably a little longer though. It was when I was deployed. Natalie eventually went into hibernation mode and it wasn't all that bad.

jennifer41356
01-20-2008, 09:01 PM
back in the early 90's I went maybe 1 month for a girl I liked and when that fell threw i swore to never again give this up for anyone:drink:

girlyj
01-20-2008, 09:19 PM
I would say that from the time i actually started really dressing - i.e., more than just panties or a bra and simple experimenting - i probably have not gone more than 5 or 6 months, but that happens more than it should. sigh...

Kathy Renee
01-20-2008, 10:47 PM
It has been about 2 years since I have been able to dress. In a few days or a few weeks, I may have a month to dress. You may see a glow over the Denver night sky if this happens. Got a lot of pent up shopping to do!

teresa jeen
01-20-2008, 11:08 PM
its not always about when and how but more of the why.ive found that the why is the way to go.

CLARRISA
01-21-2008, 07:47 AM
I went 3 years without dressing during my 20's, after being caught and having to throw everything away..I swore to change my life and be a "normal" man...(to suit family and society)...the desire was allways there and i felt trapped..seeing woman walking about living their daily lives, comfortable in their skin and pretty clothes was depressing..i was a frustrated ball of Envy..not man enough to attract the type of woman i desire..not woman enough to be able to live a different life and escape the frustration of being a man...Now a days things have changed,live on my own and i'm free, and i flip back and forth between the 2 genders when ever i want..usually every other day...but i still havent over come the fear of going fully dressed during day time..

phyllis47
01-21-2008, 07:52 AM
originally 20 yrs. but since phyliss is regular about 6 weeks...... but i would always have silk panties on at night and sometimes a silk nightie so that helped.

Dawn Marie
01-21-2008, 11:19 AM
The longest I was able to was about a year, then the urge gets too strong and I have to dress some how. Even when I got caught it only lasted a coupe of weeks before I would start dressing again.