PDA

View Full Version : Ok Girls help needed!

Lady Jayne
04-18-2005, 07:29 AM
I have decided to buy a new wig ....But I can't decide which one to get,they are both Human Hair,both about the same price.... now I really love the colour on the longer one But prefer the style of the shorter one I also think that most GG's these days don't wear have such long hair (Maybe thats just me) so Girls I need your advice which one should I get......Love & kisses

Wendy me
04-18-2005, 07:37 AM
ok well the frist is cute.... i like that vwary mutch ... but the second one longer is veary nice as well .... my choice?? longer is well longer nice ......oh i have never been good at this ... choise thingy ............jane ok i got it buy bouth ......then you always have the right one..........(i love the long one)...............hope this helped a bit........

Sharon
04-18-2005, 08:01 AM
Lady Jayne,
I would need to see your face to know which wig looks better on you. Personally, I like them both a lot, and agree with you on the color, but the long wig would probably only look good on you if you have an oval-shaped face as opposed to having a rounder face.
But what the hell, get them both! :)

DonnaT
04-18-2005, 08:08 AM
If it's human hair get the long one. It can always be styled or cut to suit you face.

emily21
04-18-2005, 09:23 AM
I love the first one..really nice

Hugs Emily

Priscilla1018
04-18-2005, 10:10 AM
I have always loved long hair but the first is awfully cute.I think Donna is right ,get the long one it can be cut or styled to suit the shape of your face.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Ashley in Virginia
04-18-2005, 10:15 AM
I like the first one as well. kinda flirty looking. But the long one has more room for styling and cutting. Both are winners though. :)

Dragster
04-18-2005, 06:51 PM
I don't know how old you are Jayne. If you still have youth on your side, you would get away with the long one. If not, you would need the shorter one. But I agree with Sharon, get them both! Then if you don't like one, send it to me!

Tony

Sigrid
04-18-2005, 06:55 PM
Lady Jayne,
I would need to see your face to know which wig looks better on you. Personally, I like them both a lot, and agree with you on the color, but the long wig would probably only look good on you if you have an oval-shaped face as opposed to having a rounder face.
But what the hell, get them both! :)

Ditto that.

~Sigrid

Di
04-18-2005, 07:46 PM
If you can get them both..if not ...the long one...like them both..make sure you show us which one you buy

Lady Jayne
04-19-2005, 09:16 AM
BOTH! BOTH!
Mmmm both!
You girls are soo baad!
But I like your thinking, I've just orderd the short one as the long one will be avalible next month and I couldn't resist these,Tee hee hee!
well it looks like I'll be on pasta & rice for the rest of the month Ah well it will do my figure the world of good!
Thanks again for your help

jessicam
04-19-2005, 10:35 AM
I like long hair :)

jessica