PDA

View Full Version : Dressed for wife (sort of)

jeanine69
01-20-2008, 08:21 PM
Hi all,

Well, I've not posted much here; can't seem to find the time. Nor can I find the time to dress :-( My wife was taking classes, sometimes at night, which led to my having a few hours here and there to dress. But otherwise I've been binging and purging in secret like a lot of us, I suspect.

A few months ago though, we managed to get pregnant! We'd been hoping for a while and it finally happened for us. But there's been some complications and my wife was put on bedreset for a month or so. (She's actually doing much better now.)

In any case, the housework has largely come to me to do, so I jokingly told my wife (as she was asking me to help out more) that I should buy a french maid outfit. We laughed about it, but since my "stash" had recently been emptied, I went out after work one day to a local costume / CD place and bought a 2XL french maid outfit, pantyhose and some rather nice size 14 sling back high heels.

My wife had been depressed for a while, but I mentioned to her that night as we were trying to clean, Um, I went to the costume shop. She laughed and insisted that I didn't have to wear it (I was bright red blushing at this point) but later I left the room and put it on. Her back was turned when I clomp-clomped into the room and she turned startled - and burst out laughing. She insisted on taking pictures and chastised me for not wearing panties under the hose - those french maid outfits don't leave a lot to the imagination, especially when you're on a stepladder dusting the top shelves :-)

She did say that she hoped this wasn't going to become a habit, but that she'd love me no matter what I worse. I spent the next six hours blissfully cleaning, dusting, mopping, etc.

The only problem really is that my rather ample chest (I can wear a 46c bra and fill it out just fine) was visible through the spandex costume. She joked I should get a camisole for it. And the costume itself is rather cheap and already has a few holes.

I'm going to keep pushing on this, ever so slightly - the next time she wants her "french maid" to clean, I'll have a nice new pair of Spanx stockings (the slimming kind) and a 46c long line lace bra to wear underneath the costume. (Oh, she was also kind of disappointed that my costume didn't come with the little hat or choker; so I ordered those as well!)

Cheers all!

Jeanine

Amy Hepker
01-20-2008, 08:27 PM
It sounds like she my be enjoying it as well as you, but when it hoits home you are serious about it, it could all change real quick. I think you need to talk to her and let her know how much fun it was and that yoiu liked doing it and if she would let you wear girl things more often and if she would hlp you get things to wear. If she is willing to help then you have it maid (PUN) for a while. She can always turn on you especially after the little one is born. Becareful tread lightly.

Josey
01-20-2008, 10:15 PM
I know exactly how you feel. However go slow so as to avoid her possible change of heart regarding your depth of interest in CDing. As others here have commented, slow but sure seems to be in order. Such an approach has worked wonders for me. I thank other members with extensive thread experience for their valued advise.

teresa jeen
01-20-2008, 11:17 PM
jeanine you could use some help. first off dont ever spring it( so to speak) on them. second dont be a richard cranium as to ther wishes.after that wake up and smell the...(if you know what that is)

Rachel Morley
01-20-2008, 11:26 PM
Hi Jeanine,

Humor might be the way forward .... you never know. Playing dress up in a French Maid's outfit is great fun. I've done it a few time now and loved every minute. :happy:

I'm hoping that the fact your wife critiqued your costume and made (maid?) suggestions on improvements like wearing a camisole indicates that she is ok with you "dressing for fun". That's the first step to open dialogue. What will she be like if she knows it's not "just for fun" who can say? .. but be assured dressing should be fun and is not necessarily something to be feared.

Hugs
Rachel

DonnaT
01-20-2008, 11:35 PM
Good to hear you two managed to have a little fun with dressing up.

Just remember, pushing it may be a mistake. And you definitely don't want to upset her while she's in such a delicate condition. Take baby steps, for you, your wife and the baby.

Everyone will be the better for it.

Sally2005
01-20-2008, 11:46 PM
Having recently become a father in the few years, I would recommend to wait until after the birth and at least the first year. There is a huge demand placed on the new mom (father too!) and it will take her time to adjust. There is also post partem depression so you probably should avoid adding more stress. You won't have much time to CD in the first year anyway. I hope all goes well and you enjoy being a parent!