PDA

View Full Version : My wonderful wife....

Marvina Martian
01-21-2008, 01:22 AM
I just wanted to share a very good day that my wife and I have shared today.
She is starting to realize that Bre is just me, the same person I have always been. Nothing new here, just more fun to be had....;)

So I have dedicated Saturdays to Bre and Sundays to her and I. This will give us equal time to do what ever we choose with our time.

Saturday I invited EricaLeigh over to get dressed before the Tri-Ess meeting and my wife Sheena was totally cool with it. Erica usually has to dress in her car or wherever she can, so I know how cool it would be for her to have a save haven to do her thing. My wife even went and did some errands so Erica would feel more comfortable and at home! She was gone for a couple of hours and returned before we left. She gave me some critique on my outfit and wished to have fun as we left. As we were driving there she rang me to tell me how good I looked and that she loved me!:love:

This was my first time at our local Arizona chapter of Tri-Ess and I had a great time at the meeting. It seems that the next months meeting will be a Valentines meeting where all the members are in drab and bring their partners to a nice dinner at an Olive garden. She said that she would like to go and expressed interest in meeting everyone. Yea!

It gets better....;)

Today we spent the day just hanging out together. We talked about starting a couple of little businesses for CD'ers....Clothing, shoes, the works....;) We both like helping others and may have found out little niche. We'll see what comes about!

We had to go out to pick something up from a friend (thanks Louann, it works perfectly!!!!) and decided afterwords to go purse shopping at a few different stores. We picked up a few things here and there and just had a great time freely shopping for girls and house stuff. We were going to go and get our eyebrows waxed and a pedicure on the way home but the salon was closed :( Maybe next week sometime!

We got home and decided that we would have our own "what not to wear" at home! We both went through our clothes, trying stuff on and getting rid of a ton of stuff that either didn't fit or just was not our style.
Get this, she even told me that Bre's look and personality should wear more form fitting, chick clothing! She said that she didn't quite like her husband showing his bod off to everyone but chuckled and said that she just could not deny the hot little girl that I was! ;)
She said that I needed to show off my legs more and that I do really look good in heels!

We wound down the evening with a bowl of soup and a movie. What a great day!

She is just so cool, I love her so much and know that with her there is nothing that we cannot do!

Hope this little note will brighten someones day out there in the world!
XO Bre

Kierci
01-21-2008, 01:35 AM
Sounds like you had a great time, I wish I was around the house more often I would love to join you on an outing. Maybe on one of my hometimes we can get together. Glad to hear you had a Great time, keep us posted with other outings in AZ. :love:

ErikaLeigh
01-21-2008, 01:41 AM
Bre, Thanks for all of the hospitality saturday. :hugs: You and your wife are 2 very cool and genuine people.

And let me tell you girls, Bre is a born shopper. :D We hit Payless and Fashion Bug.... She left both places with plenty. :happy:

MarciManseau
01-21-2008, 01:44 AM
Lucky you :) And I'm happy for you :happy: Now go and tell your SO all the wonderful things you said here. She deserves to hear them.

Hugs, Marci and Julie :hugs:

Marvina Martian
01-21-2008, 01:53 AM
Lucky you :) And I'm happy for you :happy: Now go and tell your SO all the wonderful things you said here. She deserves to hear them.

Hugs, Marci and Julie :hugs:

Every day ;)

Michelle-NC
01-21-2008, 05:45 AM
It is so wonderful to have such a supporting SO. Those of us who have them are truly blessed!

RachelDenise
01-21-2008, 05:50 AM
You give hope to all of us!!! Thanks for sharing your special wife with us.

Christina Louise
01-21-2008, 08:06 AM
That is so wonderfully warm and uplifting. I feel really happy for you.

ericalynncd
01-21-2008, 10:35 AM
Thats wonderful Bre. Btw.. love your new pic. hugs... EricaLynn

uknowhoo
01-21-2008, 11:01 AM
WOW! I'm so glad to hear what a loving and supportive wife you have! Thanx so much for posting, Bre, as threads like these give alot of hope and encouragement to others. Take care. xoxo Tammi

louann
01-21-2008, 07:33 PM
Your very welcome and I had a great time at the club, was nice to see you the next day as well.

And don't forget this coming weekend, oh we are going to party like rock stars again!

Collared to Mistress Lady D Sherrie
Empress louann

[QUOTE=Bre Rue;1161875]

We had to go out to pick something up from a friend (thanks Louann, it works perfectly!!!!) and decided afterwords to go purse shopping at a few different stores. We picked up a few things here and there and just had a great time freely shopping for girls and house stuff. We were going to go and get our eyebrows waxed and a pedicure on the way home but the salon was closed :( Maybe next week sometime!

Merry
01-22-2008, 06:06 AM
Great, I really hope my boy friend can share with me!