PDA

View Full Version : My boy friend also was crossdreesers

Merry
01-21-2008, 08:07 AM
Hi sister, Actuality I'm woman, I knew him was crossdreesers 2 years ago,
I serious accept, because I love him very much, & I felt this is didn"t matter, Actuality, I want to see him (this face), but he said no, he don't want ,I just worry he like woman or man, because I saw him to see some ******* photo & ******* web-site, pls, can yours discuss to me??:o

Shannah
01-21-2008, 09:29 AM
Me thinks you need to discuss your concerns with your boyfriend. He's the only one that can tell you what's going on in his head.

Merry
01-21-2008, 09:57 AM
Me thinks you need to discuss your concerns with your boyfriend. He's the only one that can tell you what's going on in his head.

I tried. he told me he love woman (me), but I don't know why almost every time made love actively is me.:(
I tried requests him, I want made love with his (other face), but he still said no.
I just want let him know I very serious accept only, am I wrong? Shannah

Joy Carter
01-21-2008, 09:58 AM
Much to read here Merry, so stick around Hun. BTW welcome. :hugs:

Merry
01-21-2008, 10:03 AM
I just want to know more about crossdreesers, I want satisfy him anything, I want he love me one person only.

Much to read here Merry, so stick around Hun. BTW welcome. :hugs:

Ths so much Joy Carter:happy:
I just to want make more friend only.:love:

ericalynncd
01-21-2008, 10:22 AM
Merry, It sounds to me your man is unsure about your accepting. Maybe he feels a little embarassed to show you his intrest in crossdresing. There are many crossdressers who are very commited to thier wives, and are very happy. Please take a look around the forums here on the site, there is much information. Welcome to the site. hugs.. Erica

Merry
01-21-2008, 10:31 AM
Thx Erica, Thx for understanded my Eng. ^^

docrobbysherry
01-21-2008, 11:16 AM
Merry, I'm not sure I understand your English. But, it is important that that u know there r many types of CD's, and that we dress for many different reasons.U can learn much by reading posts on this site.

However, u and your boyfriend must talk to each other about everything. If either of u will not, u have a problem!
RS

uknowhoo
01-21-2008, 11:17 AM
Hiya Merry :hugs: and welcome to our family!

As you may know, there is a forum here (the F.A.B. forum) which is for wives, girlfriends, and SO's, which might be very helpful to you. Here's the link to info about joining- http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/faq.php?faq=pf#faq_gg_forum

I'd be curious to know... a) is your boyfriend a amember here; and b) where are you all from?

Before joining this forum, I was very much alone and ashamed about my CDing and would have been very disinclined to share it with my wife. Many of us CDers have spent so many years feeling this way that we're scared to share this side of ourselves with a loved one, even if they are accepting. We often have to come to a greater level of acceptance of ourselves before feeling safe enough to let anyone else in.

As referenced above, there are many threads here about such issues and conceerns, especially in the "Loved Ones" forum (where this thread might be moved at some point).

In any case, I wish the best for the two of you, and hope your participation here is helpful.

xoxo

Tammi

Merry
01-21-2008, 11:52 AM
Merry, I'm not sure I understand your English. But, it is important that that u know there r many types of CD's, and that we dress for many different reasons.U can learn much by reading posts on this site.

However, u and your boyfriend must talk to each other about everything. If either of u will not, u have a problem!
RS

Thx sherry, actuality, we talk about this before, & I asked him any question,
he answer me all question, but now, I just worry he is love me or not, because I knew him the secret.:sad:

Julogden
01-21-2008, 12:09 PM
Hi Merry,

I think that you can learn a lot about crossdressers if you ask questions here, but we probably can't answer your questions about your boyfriend, you're going to have to get him to talk to you about what he's doing.

Many crossdressers have difficulty talking to their girlfriends or wives about their dressing, so take your time with him and don't rush him, but keep talking. Let him know that he's going to have to discuss it with you if he wants to keep a good relationship with you.

Good luck,:happy:
Carol :hugs:

Merry
01-22-2008, 06:21 AM
Thx Julogden, but I have question, he knew I can accepted crossdressers, is it represent he love me(One person) only?
:o

Hiya Merry :hugs: and welcome to our family!

As you may know, there is a forum here (the F.A.B. forum) which is for wives, girlfriends, and SO's, which might be very helpful to you. Here's the link to info about joining- http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/faq.php?faq=pf#faq_gg_forum

I'd be curious to know... a) is your boyfriend a amember here; and b) where are you all from?

Before joining this forum, I was very much alone and ashamed about my CDing and would have been very disinclined to share it with my wife. Many of us CDers have spent so many years feeling this way that we're scared to share this side of ourselves with a loved one, even if they are accepting. We often have to come to a greater level of acceptance of ourselves before feeling safe enough to let anyone else in.

As referenced above, there are many threads here about such issues and conceerns, especially in the "Loved Ones" forum (where this thread might be moved at some point).

In any case, I wish the best for the two of you, and hope your participation here is helpful.

xoxo

Tammi

Thx Tammi, you know, I can't talk to anybody, even my friend, because HK people must not accept crossdressers, so sometimes, I'm very unhappy.
So I find about crossdressers forum, I'm happy, I found this forum, I can talk to people, very comfortable for me:o

erickka
01-22-2008, 07:34 AM
Merry, There are a lot of wonderful folks on this forum, which openly welcome you. We are all here to help and support each other. Maybe you can get your BF to join in with us also, thus helping both of you to open up about the CDing issues. If you read some of the posts, yopu are not alone here. Good luck to you both, and above all, Welcome!

Merry
01-22-2008, 07:59 AM
Merry, There are a lot of wonderful folks on this forum, which openly welcome you. We are all here to help and support each other. Maybe you can get your BF to join in with us also, thus helping both of you to open up about the CDing issues. If you read some of the posts, yopu are not alone here. Good luck to you both, and above all, Welcome!

Thx Erick, here is comfortable for me, I felt safe, :love:
actuality, he chat in another forum already, why I knew? because he show me one time, but too fast, so I can't clear to know which forum.
Can you tell me something?
I want to know CDing is single-minded to his girl friend?:o

Hi Merry,

I think that you can learn a lot about crossdressers if you ask questions here, but we probably can't answer your questions about your boyfriend, you're going to have to get him to talk to you about what he's doing.

Many crossdressers have difficulty talking to their girlfriends or wives about their dressing, so take your time with him and don't rush him, but keep talking. Let him know that he's going to have to discuss it with you if he wants to keep a good relationship with you.

Good luck,:happy:
Carol :hugs:

Thx Carol, I'm very happy for your reply, I never rush him, I just want share his happy thing, he happy=I happy :love:
& I just want to know, he is single-minded to me or not.
What do you think, Carol?

Carroll
01-22-2008, 08:22 AM
Hello Merry,
You never did say where in the world you are at:D
When I told my first two wifes I dressed it was a very flat NO WAY are you going to do that. My current wife accepts me, but it took time for both of us. I was very scared to dress in front of her for a while for fear she would laugh. Now, after 8 1/2 years of marriage, I dress whenever I feel like it. Albeit in the house mostly.

Merry
01-22-2008, 08:56 AM
Hello Merry,
You never did say where in the world you are at:D
When I told my first two wifes I dressed it was a very flat NO WAY are you going to do that. My current wife accepts me, but it took time for both of us. I was very scared to dress in front of her for a while for fear she would laugh. Now, after 8 1/2 years of marriage, I dress whenever I feel like it. Albeit in the house mostly.

Oh sorry Carrol, I'm from HK,
I really accepts CDing, I different of another people, because I very understood what happen, you know everybody need some relax, just different way, for example, some people like listen music, some people like dance, some people like sing.....etc, your are like dress, this is same.
Some time we're to see some *******, but of course I felt him have little embarrassed.
CDing want have wife/girl friend support him or leave him alone?

Chiana
01-22-2008, 09:39 AM
Merry, it sounds like you are very accepting of crossdressing and that is good for your boyfriend. When I first told a girl friend many years ago, it was much easier to tell her about it than it was to dress up in front of her but I finally did show her my other face. I think your boyfriend is very shy about any one seeing him dressed as a girl. Maybe he thinks he does not look good enough and is embarrased. You might offer to help him look better with his makeup.

But you also ask if crossdressers will stay with only 1 girl. This depends on the person, not whether they are crossdressers. Most crossdressers are very loyal to only 1 lady. Just like most people. But just like all parts of society, some are not loyal to just 1 person. :love:

Bonnie D
01-22-2008, 09:46 AM
Welcome Merry.

It would seem to me that your main concern is whether or not he is going to be unfaithful due to his crossdressing. That is something that cannot be answered by anyone but him. One thing I can tell you though is that crossdressing, generally speaking, does not lead to unfaithfullness.

HK = Hong Kong, I would think.

Bonnie

Merry
01-22-2008, 09:50 AM
Merry, it sounds like you are very accepting of crossdressing and that is good for your boyfriend. When I first told a girl friend many years ago, it was much easier to tell her about it than it was to dress up in front of her but I finally did show her my other face. I think your boyfriend is very shy about any one seeing him dressed as a girl. Maybe he thinks he does not look good enough and is embarrased. You might offer to help him look better with his makeup.

But you also ask if crossdressers will stay with only 1 girl. This depends on the person, not whether they are crossdressers. Most crossdressers are very loyal to only 1 lady. Just like most people. But just like all parts of society, some are not loyal to just 1 person. :love:

Thx Chiana for your reply:hugs:, you mean is CDing loyal to 1 person more then unCDing loyal to 1 person ?? (I mean the chance)

Welcome Merry.

It would seem to me that your main concern is whether or not he is going to be unfaithful due to his crossdressing. That is something that cannot be answered by anyone but him. One thing I can tell you though is that crossdressing, generally speaking, does not lead to unfaithfullness.

HK = Hong Kong, I would think.

Bonnie

Hi Bonnie, thx for your reply:hugs:, HK=Hong Kong, you right:happy:
One side I want to learn more about CDing, because I want make him happy.
another side I want to know he is loyal to me or not.:heehee:
Do you have more information to me Bonnie?:love:

Carroll
01-22-2008, 10:28 AM
CDing want have wife/girl friend support him or leave him alone?

This is my opinoin olny, but you should sit down with him, maybe over a homemade meal or just over a pile of popcorn. Explain to him that you are 100% on his side as a crossdresser. Let him know you will take it at what ever speed he wants to. Tell him you look forward to seeing his female side and spending time with her and that you can wait until he is ready. Also encourage him to join this site and ask question and look around. The biggest thing about this site is the incredible support you get no matter what your degree of dressing is, or in your case, you boyfriends. As you can tell already, you have gotten some great ideas on how continue with you boyfriend

Merry
01-22-2008, 10:52 AM
This is my opinoin olny, but you should sit down with him, maybe over a homemade meal or just over a pile of popcorn. Explain to him that you are 100% on his side as a crossdresser. Let him know you will take it at what ever speed he wants to. Tell him you look forward to seeing his female side and spending time with her and that you can wait until he is ready. Also encourage him to join this site and ask question and look around. The biggest thing about this site is the incredible support you get no matter what your degree of dressing is, or in your case, you boyfriends. As you can tell already, you have gotten some great ideas on how continue with you boyfriend

Carrol, thx for your reply & your hand:hugs:,
Actuality I want to know CDing single-minded to wife/girl friend more then unCDing??
I clear myself, I'm extreme preson, I want anything can do early, you know, I love him so much, I just want share him anything:o
Pls Carrol, what can I do?

Talon DeRojo
01-22-2008, 11:25 AM
Merry - Thank you for joining our online family. You can learn a lot about crossdressing and our different views of it and experiences with it. We're willing to share our thoughts and feelings with you. Lots of friendly people here, both male and female. Hope to hear more from you soon.
Talon:happy:

Merry
01-22-2008, 11:30 AM
Merry - Thank you for joining our online family. You can learn a lot about crossdressing and our different views of it and experiences with it. We're willing to share our thoughts and feelings with you. Lots of friendly people here, both male and female. Hope to hear more from you soon.
Talon:happy:

Thx Talon,
actuality I asked a lot question here:hugs:

docrobbysherry
01-22-2008, 11:30 AM
If he dresses at home that is good for you. If he wants to go out dressed and meet others, that mite not be good for you. You haven't told us why he dresses. Do u know? That mite be important to find out if he will be faithful to u.
RS

Merry
01-22-2008, 11:45 AM
If he dresses at home that is good for you. If he wants to go out dressed and meet others, that mite not be good for you. You haven't told us why he dresses. Do u know? That mite be important to find out if he will be faithful to u.
RS

Thx Sherry you reply me again
He was study in Eng. before ten more years ago, & he told me, after, he came to HK. At first time, he just have curious to do CDing, but noW, he really love it, & love it in 10 years, he also said, he knew he was old, he can't become to *******, so he was just wear dress to fulfil hiseft, I accepted.
And then, I discover he met to another girls, so I very sad, because I thin I accepted he CDing, may be he just love me only, but now, I'm very sad.

Julogden
01-22-2008, 11:49 AM
Thx Carol, I'm very happy for your reply, I never rush him, I just want share his happy thing, he happy=I happy :love:
& I just want to know, he is single-minded to me or not.
What do you think, Carol?
I wish I could answer that question for you, but I can't. Your boyfriend is the only one who can answer that, dear. It all comes back to to getting him to talk to you about this.

Good luck,
Carol

Bonnie D
01-22-2008, 11:52 AM
Hi Merry,

No one will be able to tell you whether or not he will be faithful. The chances are he will be faithful. Crossdressing has nothing to do with faithfulness. Transsexuality is different but again has nothing to do with faithfulness. The person has the body of one gender but the mind of the opposite gender. In many cases there is a breakdown in the relationship because the Significant Other (SO) is not gay or lesbian. In the case of the male-to-female (mtf) she has the body of a male and the mind of a female. She probably, but not always, would want to be with a man. I think I am beginning to complicate the issue so I will stop here and say again that being Transgender, which covers the whole spectrum, has nothing to do with unfaithfulness.

It would be good for your SO to join this site unless you do not want him to know you are here asking questions about your relationship. Also it would be assumed that he can write/type in English.

Stay here and learn as much as you can.

Bonnie

JoAnnDallas
01-22-2008, 01:29 PM
Mary said.

And then, I discover he met to another girls, so I very sad, because I thin I accepted he CDing, may be he just love me only, but now, I'm very sad.

Are you saying he has meet another worman and having a affair with her or do you mean he has meet another CDer like hisself?

If it is the first part, then I can understand why your sad and only you and your boy friend can deal with it.

If it is the second part, then this is normal for CDer's to seek out other CDer's to meet and socialize with.

Either way you need to talk to him about it.

Nicole Erin
01-22-2008, 02:44 PM
Thx Erica, Thx for understanded my Eng. ^^

Your English is actually better than a few of the members here who speak English as a first language. ;)

Anyways, just because your boyfriend is a crossdresser does not mean he wants someone other than you. You should not worry.

charlie
01-22-2008, 03:06 PM
Hello Merry!
Cross dressing for most of us is a personal thing that we just feel good doing. The vast majority of crossdressers have girlfriends or wives that we are faithful to. Just because we crossdress it does not men that we are out looking for a boyfriend. He actually is very lucky that you are so understanding. Take small steps and see if he would just wear a nightgown or something in front of you. Then gradually you could see more and more. Perhaps he would let you put some makeup on him? Start small. I would just be embarassed if I came out to my wife and she said put your other self on and show me. It would have to be gradual.

DonnaT
01-22-2008, 07:45 PM
Some CDs find it hard to accept that their GF, wife or SO is accepting.

Some are too ashamed, and they want to hide it from their SO. Even when the SO says she is accepting.

Why this is, is hard to say. Only your BF can tell you why he's not comfortable with you seeing him dressed.

There have been other SOs, on this forum and other forums, who have tried to show their CDing BF that they are accepting, only to have the CDing BF break off the relationship.

many of us do not understand why this occurs, because many would love to have an understanding and accepting SO.

Only your BF can tell you exactly what he is feeling. And he can only tell you, if he is willing to open up about it.

The question then becomes, can you handle his going off and CDing with others, even if he is only doing it to talk to others?

If he won't talk to you, if he won't CD for you, and if you find it hard to trust him, then you may want to reconsider whether or not you want to be in that kind of relationship.

Relationships are hard even when there is communication, and a lot harder when there is a lack of communication.

Merry
01-23-2008, 07:12 AM
Mary said.

Are you saying he has meet another worman and having a affair with her or do you mean he has meet another CDer like hisself?

If it is the first part, then I can understand why your sad and only you and your boy friend can deal with it.

If it is the second part, then this is normal for CDer's to seek out other CDer's to meet and socialize with.

Either way you need to talk to him about it.

Thx JoAnnDallas, unfortunately, it is first part, Of caurse, I hope is second part,I also want to meet more friend(CD's), but now what can I do:(

erickka
01-23-2008, 07:22 AM
Merry, From the posts from many on this forum, I really do not think you will have any issues with your boyfriend going astray. Most on this forum have been married for many years to the same spouse, and accepting or not, seem to have a solid relationship with their wives. I know this is not true with all here, but I think it applies to most.Another tidbit.... About 68% of all crossdressers are heterosexual and in a commited relationship!

Merry
01-23-2008, 07:26 AM
I wish I could answer that question for you, but I can't. Your boyfriend is the only one who can answer that, dear. It all comes back to to getting him to talk to you about this.

Good luck,
Carol

Carol, I asked him, he just have one answer----->Only you.
but he met to another woman, so sad:(

Merry, From the posts from many on this forum, I really do not think you will have any issues with your boyfriend going astray. Most on this forum have been married for many years to the same spouse, and accepting or not, seem to have a solid relationship with their wives. I know this is not true with all here, but I think it applies to most.Another tidbit.... About 68% of all crossdressers are heterosexual and in a commited relationship!

Sorry erickka, my english not good, I don't understand your mean:sad:

Some CDs find it hard to accept that their GF, wife or SO is accepting.

Some are too ashamed, and they want to hide it from their SO. Even when the SO says she is accepting.

Why this is, is hard to say. Only your BF can tell you why he's not comfortable with you seeing him dressed.

There have been other SOs, on this forum and other forums, who have tried to show their CDing BF that they are accepting, only to have the CDing BF break off the relationship.

many of us do not understand why this occurs, because many would love to have an understanding and accepting SO.

Only your BF can tell you exactly what he is feeling. And he can only tell you, if he is willing to open up about it.

The question then becomes, can you handle his going off and CDing with others, even if he is only doing it to talk to others?

If he won't talk to you, if he won't CD for you, and if you find it hard to trust him, then you may want to reconsider whether or not you want to be in that kind of relationship.

Relationships are hard even when there is communication, and a lot harder when there is a lack of communication.

Donna, thx for your reply:hugs:, I mean is I worry he meet another (female), I never worry he meet CDing, or dressed go out. actuality, I support him.

JoAnnDallas
01-23-2008, 10:13 AM
Merry,
Do you know he had gone out with another woman or only suppect it? Like most have said, most CDer who have either wives or girl friends will not cheat on them.

Merry
01-23-2008, 10:46 AM
Merry,
Do you know he had gone out with another woman or only suppect it? Like most have said, most CDer who have either wives or girl friends will not cheat on them.

JoAnnDallas, thx for your reply:hugs:, I very hope you are right, but I very afraid, because we're together almost 6 years, so I don't want this moment we separate, also I don't want change anything at our life. He hurt me a few time, One happenings, at 3 years ago, one night, he asleep, I cross him go to bed, & you know what I heard, he call another woman name(I knew this name, because I met her also) 2 times, I asked him, what are you call, he just answer me may be he work too much with this woman from the job, so he always call her name, however now, he also behind to me to met another woman, Of cause I asked he what happen, he answer me just firend, just to dinner & chat only, sister, how can I believe him??
So, that why I strong to know CDing is faithful to his wife/girl friend.

LA CINDY LOVE
01-23-2008, 04:41 PM
The first thing you need to do is pull your self together then stand your ground, you say he will not talk about it, he said he is to old to she male and that he cross dress to satisfy his self and you feel that he my be seeing another woman.......how long are yo going to let this go on you want to sad all the time.

from all the reply I have read you have got some great people trying to help you the best they can but only you can make the change and from what I have read from you replys there is something more going on then just crossdressing and you need to let him know what you feel and think.

LA CINDY LOVE

VtVicky
01-23-2008, 06:23 PM
Merry,

None of us can tell you what he is thinking. We all know that many crossdressers have long and happy marriages. Some wives and girlfriends know about the crossdressing and some do not know.

But, if he has another girl friend, it is very unlikely that she will accept his crossdressing as well as you do. He is a very lucky man to have a girlfriend who supports him like you do. When you encorage his crossdressing, you are giving him a gift that does not happen with very many people. If he has another girl friend, I think it will not be a very long time before he understands how lucky he is to have you. It is unusual for a crossdresser to have ONE girlfriend who is as supportive as you are. I can not imagine anyone finding TWO girlfriends who accept and support his crossdressing.

When you read this forum, you will see how many crossdressers do not have someone to support them like you support your boyfriend. I wish my girlfriend supported me as much as you do. But, everyone is different.

Good luck.

Also. If you read something that you don't understand because of the vocabulary or the idioms used, it is very OK to ask us to try again to answer you.

Pamela Julie
01-23-2008, 08:43 PM
Merry, the only way you will know for sure if your boyfriend is romantically involved with another woman, is to have him followed or question others that know the two of you about him. It is common for men to have more than one female friend. It is much less common he will be romantically involved with someone else. If you have any more questions, please ask. I am happy that you joined the forums, and are so candid about your feelings, I hope to hear more from you.

With love and respect,
PJ:happy:

Merry
01-24-2008, 10:01 AM
LA CINDY LOVE, thx for your reply, I'm not sure can understand your mean, I think, we're together over 6 years, may be I don't want to change anything, even he behind me to met another female before (I guess he not faithful to me). So now, I just want to clarify CD's is faithful to his partner more than unCD's.

Merry, the only way you will know for sure if your boyfriend is romantically involved with another woman, is to have him followed or question others that know the two of you about him. It is common for men to have more than one female friend. It is much less common he will be romantically involved with someone else. If you have any more questions, please ask. I am happy that you joined the forums, and are so candid about your feelings, I hope to hear more from you.

With love and respect,
PJ:happy:

Hi PJ, thx for your reply, do you know, I never have romantically involved with him, how much I love him, how much I support him(anything, include CD's), you know, Why he can do it to hurt me??

VtVicKy, your reply made me very happy, actuality I just want he faithful to me, I think you right, anyone finding TWO girlfriends who accept and support his crossdressing, If he have, I just can say he is very very very .........................lucky man.

LA CINDY LOVE
01-24-2008, 03:03 PM
Marry when a crossdresser has a woman that loves him and supports him that crossdresser will give her love, respect and be truly faithful to his woman, it is very very hard to find a good woman to love and support a crossdresser like you do he is a very lucky man to have you and he dose not know how lucky he is.

I feel that he dose not respect you and is not faithful to you a CD who has a woman like you would never hurt her, make her sad or put her through the pain that you are going through, a faithful CD would do all he can to brighten your day and put a small on your face and love in your heart.

LA CINDY LOVE

MichelleOBrien
01-25-2008, 05:23 AM
I've read and understood most of your concerns. As far as him loving only you, none of us can say. This is something only he can tell you. My advice to you is to be patient with him. These things take time for both of you to get used to.

When I told one of my exgirlfriends, she told me she wanted to see. I thought it was great until I showed her one day and she freaked out. This might be what he is scared of.

Like I said, it will take some time for the both of you to get used to it. Instead of asking him to show you, try telling him that when he is ready to show you, you would like to see. It keeps the pressure off of him and lets him actually build himself up to show you.

I'm sure he loves you, because there is NO way he would have even told you about this if he did not love and trust you. This may just be new territory for him which means it's going to take him some time to figure out where he wants to go with his dressing. Just be prepared for a shock and be supportive of him through everything.

There's only one more piece of advice I can give you sweetie. Keep the lines of communication open. Without open communication, everything else crumbles.

Good luck!
Michelle

Merry
01-25-2008, 06:29 AM
Michelle, thx for your reply, I understood your mean, I knew he love me, but this is different, you know, he behind me to met another women(female), so how faithful to me?:(

UASIANGAL
01-25-2008, 06:43 AM
It seems you are having couples problems.... regardless of your BF crossdressing. I live in HK too and know how different society is here.

email me or chat online if you like.

Merry
01-25-2008, 06:51 AM
Hi Uasia, unthinkable this forum have HK people, that great:hugs:
May be we can chat on line or PM.

MichelleOBrien
01-25-2008, 11:45 PM
Once again, that is a wuestion only he can answer. His faithfulness to you is not something any of us can tell you. My suggestion is to wait it out. I know how it feels when you don't know if the one you love is faithful...had the same problem with an ex of mine. Talk to him with an open mind. Communication is the key to any successful relationship. The lack of communication is what breaks a couple apart. Stick it out and see where it takes you. Wish I could offer more, but that's pretty much all any of us can offer, I think.

jessicacn74
01-26-2008, 12:02 AM
hi merry i am jessica elizabeth rains and i am a crossdresser who got a devorce from my secound wife because i knew i am a woman traped in a males body and both of my wifes couldn't accept that i am this way but i am nore at peace with myself knowing that i am jessica and well always be i am in the markt of finding my mr right but good luck to you and yours............................. jessica r. rains:hugs:

Merry
01-29-2008, 12:43 AM
LA CINDY LOVE, Thx for your reply again,
May be you right, he may be NOT respect me, but we're together very evry long time already, we look like the old couple in our liVed, so I will give us last chance, also I would be support him to dress-up, when he want, I hope we're very happy to future, Also, I would be share happy thing to yours, when he dress-up with me.
CINDY, thx you again:love:

Merry
01-29-2008, 09:59 AM
jessica, I also wish you can find your mr right already:hugs:

SandyR
01-29-2008, 10:49 AM
Give him some space and time. When my wife first found out, it was great. Then I went through a period of just not wanting to talk to her about it. She just waited until I was ready, now we talk often. Someday she (wife) will see Sandy in person.

Hang in there!

Hugs!

SandyR

Merry
01-29-2008, 11:20 AM
SandyR, thx for your reply, I will be to endure him, of cause I want this time coming soon, because I love him:love:

Val Tan
01-29-2008, 06:14 PM
SandyR, thx for your reply, I will be to endure him, of cause I want this time coming soon, because I love him:love:

I am just so touched by your dedication for him :love:

Merry
01-30-2008, 12:27 AM
Vai Tan, thx, I hope him not let me down.:happy:

Tee
01-31-2008, 12:41 AM
Vai Tan, thx, I hope him not let me down.:happy:

he is fortunate to have you!
But CDing for some of us is a small part of our life (though important).
Living together is a whole experience all together.
A spouse who accepts our CDing, does not mean we can accept everything about the other person.

In asia context, i think those who CD and married, tends to quite faithful.
Well, at least, I am, because we have a loving relationship, which makes CDing more acceptable to her.
I am from singapore as well.

Aeslyn
01-31-2008, 06:43 AM
hey Merry,
First, I would love to say how much I respect you. As someone else mentioned, if you read enough of this forum there are many here who have SO's who have a problem with their lifestyles. I think it's great that you except it and want to stay by him.

I have spent most of my like with on person or another... and in the past 15 years I have had 3 seperate 3+ year relationships. I felt very close to all three of these people and am now still best friends with two of them and have a daughter with the other. I know that the two I am with now would probably have accepted my dressing, would probably even have enjoyed it in some ways. Even if they would not have wanted me seen in public dressed, they wouldn't have minded in private. There were even a few others I have been with in this time who would have felt the same way. Hun, I couldn't even tell them about it. I hid it right to the very end and none of them know or even suspect to this day. So you are definitely further along with your BF then any of my ex's were with me.

The point, of course, is that it is very difficult to show this side of us to the ones we love. It's their opinion we care most about. And really, there is a big difference between telling someone about it and showing them.

But he is very lucky to have you. Looking back on my life, I wish I'd told one of those I'd been with who I know would have accepted it and wish now that I can find someone who will. That's part of the reason I am currently single. Waiting for that one.

As for faithfulness... one of the perks of being a CD is being a lot more in touch with our feminine side... everyone has one since we all begin as females. I think because of this we are more in touch with emotions and more aware of others emotions. And I think that makes us more faithful cause we can more understand the emotions of both sides.

Anyway, communication is important, but so is patients. After all, telling you and showing you are both things that are in his eyes life changing events. I know it would be for me.

Best of luck. You're a wonderful person and girlfriend.

Merry
02-01-2008, 06:58 AM
Hi CINDY, thx for your reply again, but I don't understand ni nan bu
zun jing ni rong yu ni
What mean?
:hugs:

Tee, thx for your reply, I would like to know you think he is quite faithful to me?

Aeslyn, thx for share your story to me, I will try the best to him, and I also want he can feel that. I wish you can find a good girlfriend.

LA CINDY LOVE
02-01-2008, 02:53 PM
The one thing I know about you Marry is you love him and he is not treating you good he needs to respect you and he needs to honor you as his woman.

You relay need to take time for your self you are giving him to much of your time and it is making you feel down and sad.

Do you see him sad like you are, dose he go out and leave you at home.

What you should do is get dress up and go out and have some fun dancing.
love your self and love life.

LA CINDY LOVE

Tee
02-01-2008, 11:58 PM
Hi CINDY, thx for your reply again, but I don't understand ni nan bu
zun jing ni rong yu ni
What mean?

Tee, thx for your reply, I would like to know you think he is quite faithful to me?

Aeslyn, thx for share your story to me, I will try the best to him, and I also want he can feel that. I wish you can find a good girlfriend.

frankly, i do not think he is faithful to you if he likes another girl before while still with you.
you might want to find out what are the parts of life both of you enjoy being together for? CDing should not be one of the primary activities if you are having problems with the relationship.

ManInBra
02-02-2008, 02:31 AM
Merry, I can say from my past ordeals there were many times I wanted acceptance more than anything from my then GF, But the thing was, I had not been able to tell her I was a CrossDresser, I started Crossdressing at age 14, I felt that I was the ONLY guy in the world that felt like I did, So I had no idea who I could talk to about it, or what friends I could trust to keep a secret, so I did what I think many did, keep it to myself and try to figure myself out, but in the process over the years I did finally find acceptance from some, and although one of them was a male friend we found ourselves discussing things and realizing we were both curious about CrossDressing and a Bi-sexual encounter, I would be willing to bet he is still dealing with some mild confusion and still seeking acceptance from others without himself feeling the embarrassment that he thinks is aiming for him with him exposing his full dark secrets to those around him,

Good Luck :love: :2c:

Merry
02-05-2008, 08:17 AM
Thanks for all sister reply a lot of comment to me, I had the the good news to share with yours, because chinses new year coming soon, so we need to buy some new clothes.
at last time, we're went out to shopping, I bought one pands, and I also asked him, I said: Do you think she like it? he said: may be good for her, but don't want to buy it now(I felt he embarrassed, because that was first time, I guess). so that was we're the first time to talked the CD's thing, both we're comfortable for all day!!Especially, he began good attitude to me, and he actively sex with me:happy: ,because he not many actively sex with me before, I hope we can keep that to our future, and also he never behind me to meet another females.

Val Tan
02-06-2008, 10:12 AM
That's good to hear. Happy Chinese New Year to you =)

Merry
02-08-2008, 02:59 AM
Thanks Val Tan:hugs:

Katie Ashe
02-09-2008, 04:12 AM
Look hun, your both at a fragile part of your lives. He is unsure and looking for answers. It's hard for you to understand, but listen closely and don't read into what he says. Just reassure him that he can trust you and be honest with you. These things take time, he may not be comfortable yet to be openly dressed, no one is at first. Take it easy and go slow :hugs:

Merry
02-11-2008, 08:19 AM
Thanks for your comment Katie Ashe. I would like to know more, do u think he can share his accessories with me? for example, bag, dress, shoes.........
Merry:hugs:

Tee
02-12-2008, 05:10 AM
[COLOR="magenta"][SIZE="3"]at last time, we're went out to shopping, I bought one pands, and I also asked him, I said: Do you think she like it? he said: may be good for her, but don't want to buy it now(I felt he embarrassed, because that was first time, I guess).:hugs:

i am sure he is embarassed. i felt so too previously. but now its quite ok.
glad that it turn out well!

Merry
02-13-2008, 08:50 AM
Tee, thx for your replied, so, you think we can share both accessories?