PDA

View Full Version : Do you feel guilty afterwards?

Cara Allen
01-21-2008, 09:45 AM
From another thread, the issue of feeling guilty after dressing came up.

I wonder how many of us feel that way? Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. Most times, not.

If I masterbate while dressed, I tend to feel guilty, and loose interest quickly.

Any other girls what to comment? I would really appreciate your thoughts, dears!

Joy Carter
01-21-2008, 10:00 AM
Unabashedly NO! :D

Eileen
01-21-2008, 10:06 AM
No more! Full time is good!

Eileen

Kathy Renee
01-21-2008, 10:09 AM
In the past (15 years ago) yes. Now, no.

Michelle-NC
01-21-2008, 10:28 AM
I used to have that feeling, and would not dress for a while after that. Now? I think it is finally an acceptance point, and I can have sex while dressed, and still want to stay dressed as we cuddle. Before, the sex was the ulitmate goal of dressing, and that is not he case anymore.

Chari
01-21-2008, 10:35 AM
There is no guilt before, during, or after dressing, as I have learned to accept and enjoy all the facets of me.

Hugs2U, Chari

KeriB
01-21-2008, 10:37 AM
Not anymore at all.. in fact I feel very relaxed afterward. And, for me, its evolved beyond the sexual experience - not that that's bad for others, I just enjoy the moment of transformation.

jaimecdww
01-21-2008, 10:57 AM
years ago I put a lot of guilt on myself, but in recent years I have come to terms with dressing and accepted that it is a important part of me. My S/O is not a fan but she does understand that this is who I am and its not going away.

serinalynn
01-21-2008, 11:07 AM
I just dress because i like doing it. Had a 3 day weekend this week and I have dressed in womens clothing every day. I even changed oil in 2 off my cars this weekend dressed enfemme.

docrobbysherry
01-21-2008, 11:08 AM
I always culminate each dressing adventure with Sherry having sex, and me watching. I've NEVER had any guilt about that.

However, I have always considered my dressing to be a weird sexual perversion. For that, I suffer some guilt constantly!
RS

Bobby Anne
01-21-2008, 11:12 AM
Feeling guilty seems to be a physical manifestation, as the body is physically and mentally exhausted after masturbation. Nothing wrong with that ! It's normal and healthy. The two acts of crossdressing and masturbation do not fit our christian society and upbringing , so feeling of guilt can accompany those emotions also. And we as men who dress enfemme have more than our share of emotions.

Bobby Anne

Jilmac
01-21-2008, 11:23 AM
Cara, I used to feel guilty each time I dressed mainly because I had to hide it from my loved ones. I didn't like being deceptive but I never really wanted to stop dressing either. There were many times I purged because of my guilt but in the end, I would always start dressing again.

I am a widowed empty nester now, and don't have to hide from anybody anymore. I can and do dress whenever I want and have no regrets about it. I have a new SO who I told about my dressing, and so far she hasen't made an issue of it. I did promise her that I wouldn't dress in front of her unless she's ready, but she knows I dress when she's not around, and she;s ok with it.

So no more guilt for this girl, just the pure pleasure and freedom to dress whenever I can. Kuv and :hugs: Jill

NatalieBliss
01-21-2008, 12:02 PM
I appreciate your candor, and I feel very much the same way as you do. However the guilt seems to be declining for me though. I have started "downgrading" the extent to which I am dressed after I (ahem) instead of going back to drab. I hope this trend continues...

Raquel June
01-21-2008, 12:03 PM
I felt guilty after I masturbated when I was 12. I was pretty much done feeling guilty by the time I was 16.

I don't know if I ever felt guilty about CDing. I just felt like I was a freak, pervert, insane person, etc. Getting out and meeting other insane freaky perverts solved that. I guess I still feel like it might be a bad idea, but I certainly don't feel guilty.

Feeling guilty about things isn't really healthy. You need to decide whether or not you think it's right or wrong. If you think you should feel guilty about something, then you shouldn't do it. If not, you need to re-evaluate your personal/religious feelings.

Jayne
01-21-2008, 12:09 PM
Yes I do.
I find I feel guilty if I dress and later that day I am offered sex from the wife I feel as though I have cheated on her.
I also feel guilty if I masturbate when dressed and quickly remove nail polish and all the undies put them out of sight, its as though I have been cheating on our relationship.
I think I feel guilty mainly because I know the wife hates me dressing and it is a turn off for her to think I wear womens clothes.

sara-jean
01-21-2008, 12:42 PM
we should never feel quilty of what makes us happy.i`ve never been as happy.

Deborah Jane
01-21-2008, 12:42 PM
I used to feel guilty big time after i dressed:(. But not now i,ve accepted it properly:happy:.

veronicagirl
01-21-2008, 12:55 PM
Immediately after, I reapply a tasty lipstick and gloss, add some nice perfume, put on my higher wedgie shoes and do some house chores I hate as a male; such as laundry, dishes or dusting. It doesn't take long to get back into feminine mode.

pntyhslvr2
01-21-2008, 01:35 PM
Immediately after, I reapply a tasty lipstick and gloss, add some nice perfume, put on my higher wedgie shoes and do some house chores I hate as a male; such as laundry, dishes or dusting. It doesn't take long to get back into feminine mode.

I agree with this. I think that when I masterbate its because I want to instead of how the clothes make me feel anymore. Just go on with what you were doing and have a good time doing it!

charlie
01-21-2008, 01:46 PM
I used to when I would dress, feel sexual and then masterbate. I don't do that now. The dress, get excited, wack off, quickly undress circle is over. Now I dress to feel good and try to look good. When I am finished I don't feel guilty, but like a person that has done drugs or has a perversion. What we do is not the norm in society and I know that, but still dress. I am doing something that I am not really proud of. I wish that I could, but instead dressing is my own secret habit. That makes me feel a bit of remorse.

Michelle 51
01-21-2008, 02:17 PM
Cara you are naughty.I can,t believe it You do what when you are dressed.I,ll have to try that.:heehee:

il.dso
01-21-2008, 03:53 PM
Feeling guilty, yes, I have felt that emotion and so many others.
Guilt, fear, loneliness, calm, beauty, ectasy, escape.
Crossdressing is a remarkably powerful experience.
Finding this website and realizing that I clearly am "not the only one out there" has also been a profound experience, as well.

Nicole Erin
01-21-2008, 04:41 PM
When I was way younger I would feel guilty about wearing women's things and/or masturbating.

When I got older and truely realised what I am, have not felt guilty since.

It is my body. How I dress it and what I do with it in private is MY business. :D

JoAnnDallas
01-21-2008, 04:55 PM
None here. I only wish my wife would be willing to see me fully dressed so I could dress fully at home. LOL

raleighbelle
01-21-2008, 05:04 PM
I used to feel guilty or ashamed, but that is long ago now. I may not be public about it, and may try to keep it hidden from others still, but in no way do I feel guilty of anything now. I feel guilt for things I do that hurt other people in some way. This does not hurt anyone in any way. (I am single and without kids, so I don't have to worry about someone else interpreting it in their own bad way)

Lidia_tv
01-21-2008, 05:36 PM
Definitely no. I enjoy dressing, and I never feel guilty for doing it

wannabie
01-21-2008, 05:43 PM

I wonder how many of us feel that way? Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. Most times, not.

If I masterbate while dressed, I tend to feel guilty, and loose interest quickly.

Any other girls what to comment? I would really appreciate your thoughts, dears!

used to but coudn't figure out why!

I question myself and I couldn't think of a thing, I mean am I doing anything wrong? am I hurting any one? is this against the church or god in anyway?

I couldn't come up with a good argument against it so what do I have to feel guilty for? :devil:

PS. By the way I've never masterbated while dressed. somethings are just wrong.

tricia_uktv
01-21-2008, 05:57 PM
We are conditioned not to crossdress. We are conditioned to feel guilty.

WE DO CROSSDRESS. So we don't feel guilty. Easy (if only ha-ha)

Debutante
01-21-2008, 06:01 PM
For years I felt guilty -- for the fantasies and masturbation, and for the dressing up and masturbation later. I don't do masturbate often, and want to have sex with my wife while dressed. That's an issue we are still working on...
But the many years of shame and guilt were too much. i am overcoming that now...

Roxi Loh
01-21-2008, 10:42 PM
I feel guilty every minute of every day...wish I didnt...but I do.

jennifer41356
01-21-2008, 11:22 PM
nope never have, I enjoy being female, and always look forward to becoming pretty:D

Samantha B L
01-21-2008, 11:52 PM
I haven't felt guilty about it in years. But I do sometimes feel pretty scared about getting caught by certain family members,relatives or freinds. This would be a terrible can of worms to open up. Some of them would possibly be OK about it but I guess lots of CDs are faced with the same kind of mixed possibilities if people find out so I'm not the only one. It doesn't have to be sexual, but for me dressing is primarily sexual. I don't feel guilty or ashamed but there is a thing of a kind of sleepy letdown after masturbation or sex. I feel silly talking about the masturbation.

Jennaie
01-22-2008, 03:22 AM
Yea, I have feelings of guilt about it. I often say to myself, what am I doing this for? I know that I should not feel guilty about it, but I do. always. I have come a long way with my dressing, to the point that I can go out and actually pass as a female, but the guilt is always there. I don't exactly understand why, but the guilt is always there.

crusadergirl
01-22-2008, 03:49 AM
I don't dress up very much anymore b/c i still see it as a curse. But i don't feel guilty for doing it.

Diannna
01-22-2008, 04:01 AM
I don't believe I've ever felt guilty about cd'ing. Yet I would feel a bit guilty after masturbating and would have the need to undress and get back to drab. Although it could be as little as a couple hours later I would again have the urge to dress. That was all in my early years. Now I am more accepting of my self and I find that having sex ( or masturbating ) while dressed is some what more meaningful. Possibly due in part that my S/O is so accepting of it all. She has allowed me to experience a more open mind as it were. I have to admitt, I'm still a bit shy around her. I don't feel embarrased as much anymore and I'm sure again that is due in part of how she wants to share me as her man and as her girlfriend. I was brought up a Catholic, and I'm sure that in it's self had a lot to do with my early feelings on this whole thing.

Teddie
01-22-2008, 05:20 AM
In one word, no. I've never felt ashamed about dressing.

Angela Burke
01-22-2008, 05:26 AM
I did feel guilty about crossdressing in my teens. I thought I was doing something wrong, commiting a sin, straight to hell, that sort of thing.
I also thought I was the only boy in the world who wore girls clothes. There was no mass media at that time.
Now I don't feel guilty about my crossdressing at all, I stopped the self -analysis a long time ago. I'm a crossdresser. I don't have a clue why I am a crossdresser. But I do know I love being a crossdresser so I'm just going to get on and enjoy it and I hope all my sisters here can do the same.

Bethany_Anne_Fae
01-22-2008, 08:31 AM
I don't dress up very much anymore b/c i still see it as a curse. But i don't feel guilty for doing it.

Why a curse?

Farrah
01-22-2008, 09:02 AM
Yes, when I dressed, shortly after masturabation, I would quickly get undressed and I would feel so ashamed. I always wondered why did I feel that way.

laura.lapinski
01-22-2008, 09:15 AM
Feeling guilty seems to be a physical manifestation, as the body is physically and mentally exhausted after masturbation. Nothing wrong with that ! It's normal and healthy. The two acts of crossdressing and masturbation do not fit our christian society and upbringing , so feeling of guilt can accompany those emotions also. And we as men who dress enfemme have more than our share of emotions.

Bobby Anne

After climaxing, I just feel I want to dress back in drab. I don't feel guilty, its just something I do. Same as regular sex with the wife. When done, we cuddle a little, but usually we go on to whatever the next thing has to be done (sleep, watch tv, get up and start the day...depends on when the sex occurs).

Merry
01-22-2008, 09:20 AM
Yes, when I dressed, shortly after masturabation, I would quickly get undressed and I would feel so ashamed. I always wondered why did I feel that way.

Hi Farrah, my boy friend told me, when he dressed he also masturbation.

Emily Ann Brown
01-22-2008, 09:23 AM
Since I am out to my family, and the EX isn't around to lay a guilt trip on me ...NO....no guilt at all about being dressed (before-during-afterwards).

Emily Ann

Danielle H
01-22-2008, 11:13 AM
Essentially, yes. The reason for this is because I'm a very religion person, and I'm still dealing with the knowledge that it may be an affront to God. While I'm not totally sure about this, it just seems like it's something that God would not want me to do.

I hope that answers your question, because I think I made myself sad. :(

bEEb
01-22-2008, 11:18 AM
Never feel "guilty" per se... Rather "less enamoured"?..
Might be a better description.
Post coital "blues: are a common occurence after any sexual activity.. be it of a hetero, auto, nature.
It's just a tough act to follow.
Anybody that whacks off feels somewhat deflated and "spent" (pun intended) and returns to whatever they were doing beforehand...
For many CD's this will culminate a dressup "session".
Don't confuse guilt with post ejaculate letdown.

Melinda G
01-22-2008, 11:32 AM
No guilt here. But I do lose interest after the big event, and want to dress male. But within a couple hours, I'm ready to dress again!

SarahHall
01-22-2008, 11:39 AM
I use to feel guilty after I masterbated and would change back, but now if and when I do masterbate I enjoy staying dolled up. I usually don't have sex maybe once a week when dolled up but I do enjoy it when I do.:hugs:

Celeste
01-22-2008, 11:42 AM
I mentioned in an earlier post that cding did not have to have sexual meaning for me,but I do enjoy it more if the possibility exist. Afterward I used to experiance the guilt and wanted to undress but then realized it was based on what others might think about it.I just don't want to be motivated any more in life by what others might think.

SouthernLady
01-22-2008, 11:59 AM
I have been dressing enfemme for years now. I was taught to think it was perverted, a fetish. My ex wife never accepted the fact that I love wearing ladies clothing and she made it known! (I could tell you stories about things she did). Hence the guilt. Now I realize it's just a part of me. I've gone from sexual enhancement to sexual acceptance. I like to dress the part, I enjoy feeling more sensitive to my SO, and I am a better man because of it but it certainly helps that she is accepting of my other side.

bEEb
01-22-2008, 12:13 PM
Yes indeed... There is a "recovery" period. The best is the rare occasion to be able to relax enjoy the afterglow and recharge the libido while remaining in girl mode. Enjoying a glass or 2 of wine helps.

Cara Allen
01-23-2008, 08:14 AM
used to but coudn't figure out why!

I question myself and I couldn't think of a thing, I mean am I doing anything wrong? am I hurting any one? is this against the church or god in anyway?

I couldn't come up with a good argument against it so what do I have to feel guilty for? :devil:

PS. By the way I've never masterbated while dressed. somethings are just wrong.

Nothing against religion that I can screw down, but I am sure that Pat Robertson would have absolutely no problem finding scripture and verse.

For me, it is NOT so much guilt, as it is an immediate cooling down of any desire to dress... and the shift, I think, causes remorse, more than guilt. I have been thinking alot about it. Everyone's thoughts would be appreciated...

Thanks to everyone for helping me think this through. After about 10 minutes, Cara is back with a vengence!

HAve a great day!

Cara Allen
01-23-2008, 12:21 PM
Post coital "blues: are a common occurence after any sexual activity.. be it of a hetero, auto, nature.
Anybody that whacks off feels somewhat deflated and "spent" (pun intended) and returns to whatever they were doing beforehand...

Wow... that is about what my shrink said, too! Perfect!

Rebecca03038
01-23-2008, 12:24 PM
I have honestly never felt any guilt at all about my dressing.

Cara Allen
01-23-2008, 12:27 PM

NOT ONLY THAT, but there is some evidence that semen cures the blues!!! For the recipient, anyway, and only if ingested or received without a barrier (condom.) See the following Salon article...

http://dir.salon.com/story/sex/feature/2002/06/19/semen/

So, if you're down, well, you know the rest...

Dawn Marie
01-23-2008, 12:57 PM
I use to feel guilty, but have finally come to terms with it. Now I only feel guilty is because I have to still hide it from my wife. AND it really makes me feel guilty when she knows something is wrong but I just can't tell her. See she knows I use to CD but thinks I quite.

Mitch23
01-23-2008, 01:00 PM
used to feel guilty and furtive but not any more. have realised that i have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of and there are millions just like me

mitch

bEEb
01-23-2008, 01:31 PM
Aha!...
So therein lie the "seeds" of senior marital discord?
When the blowjobs cease, dem ole blues come around. :p

bEEb
01-23-2008, 01:38 PM
Cara,
Happy to help reinforce you.
I know the feeling all too well. Have worked at trying to get over it for half a lifetime, and never quite succeeded.
Nice to have someone tell me I at least kinda understand what it really is anyways.
:love:

Cara Allen
01-23-2008, 02:41 PM
Cara you are naughty.I can,t believe it You do what when you are dressed.I,ll have to try that.:heehee:

Gosh... sounds like a whole new thread... I thought everyone did??? No wonder I am feeling the blues... I am tired out!

Rebecca_Annette
01-23-2008, 02:44 PM
At one time, most definitely YES

Now....?

Never

Now I feel wrong when I'm not dressed.

Mistybtm
01-23-2008, 02:56 PM
No guilt here. But I do lose interest after the big event, and want to dress male. But within a couple hours, I'm ready to dress again!

This is me also after a few hours i am back fully dressed .:D

shauna 9
01-23-2008, 05:53 PM
There is no guilt for me.

breanna53
01-23-2008, 06:06 PM
at first sometimes i would. Time has taught me that i am more comfortable with myself dressed than in drab. If i could, i would 24/7. But that would mean losing my jab and maybe my realitionship so everything has its place

Veronicalynn
01-23-2008, 07:31 PM
I use to feel guilty only to the point that I would worry that somebody would find me out. Not any more! If I could I would go 24/7. I love everything about being a woman.

Hugs,

Veronicalynn

shirley1
01-23-2008, 08:40 PM
i dont feel guilty about dressing within myself anymore - but just about having all his femme clothing lying around now and if as i live alone anyone was to come round the fact caus i'm still in the closet i'm forced to try and hide it - oh and how can i possibly get rid of it if i meet a gg - i would find that very difficult caus i own womens clothes that are mine and its normal ! but if i meet a girl and have to get rid of the stuff then the only stuff to wear is hers and i could get caught and told off and why should i when i gave up my wardrobe for her ! - stuff it no guilt anymore !

Juanita O
01-23-2008, 08:43 PM
no guilt here.

Jennifer Giovannetta
01-23-2008, 08:50 PM
I read about 5 posts. And they hit home for me. Some of us feel guilty for dressing, masturbating while dressed, and so forth. Well I used to feel guilty, and had a hard time facing the fellas at work. When I first arrive at work, and I see their faces. I do not know what they are thinking of, but im thinking of the outfit I wore last night that was so cute. It is this time that I feel the guilt. As time has gone on, it has deacreased. It does not help that our boss walks around accusing the females boyfreinds and husbands of being crossdressers in a joking way. I think he is an ass, so I ignore him.
Now, the new source of guilt for me is going out. I go out when my wife is working. I cannot just dress and sit in a chair at home. I need to go out. I think I have found a safe place. Its a gay club near my home. And they were welcoming. So the next day when I see my wife come home from work, after I has out as Jennifer, I feel guilty because I do not keep secrets from her. (Except my going out) SHe knows I dress and has seen me dress.
Looks like I was babbling. So I will shut up now. - Jennifer

Jamee
01-23-2008, 08:51 PM
I don't feel guilty. I do get a let down afterwards.

Jennifer Brooks
01-24-2008, 01:07 AM

If I masturbate while dressed, I tend to feel guilty, and loose interest quickly.

After plain dressing? No. A matter of fact, I get very frustrated and pissy because I have to take what ever items I had on, off and go back to drab.

After sexual situations? Yes. I feel dirty and guilty and take everything off and put it away. Then, after some time, I put it back on and go about my business. This doesn't happen very much now that I take dressing more serious rather than a sexual joy like in the past.