PDA

View Full Version : Caught nudey by mother in law

sybercom11
01-21-2008, 12:14 PM
I had to laugh about how Jere was caught in a skirt by her sister in law.

I had a similar incident some years ago. We have a nice inground pool in the back yard. When i am home alone or with my wife, i do not wear a suit. i love that all over tan with no tan lines.

Anyway, I am back their sunbathing nakey -- shaved smooth all over with tanning oil all over my smooth body. I must have dozed off. Then I hear my mother in law's voice and she is standing there right in front of me!

Talk about an awkward situation! But I was tucked between my legs, so she did not see that. We had always gotten along fabulously. She asked me where my wife was and talked about a couple of other things and then she left. I was, of course, very unsettled by this.

But you know what -- she never teased me about it or said anything for that matter. She did tell my wife though. My wife says, "I heard my mom came over to see you today. I also heard she got an eyeful." We had a good laugh over it. Sometimes my wife still teases me about it, but like I said, my mother in a law never brings it up.

I might add that my mother in law is just like my wife -- very assertive, dominating, outspoken, etc. She probably just felt I was in my place. She had always seen my smooth legs and arms anyway, so I guess she was just very surprised by seeing everything. And she knows about how submissive I am.

obsessedwithpantyhose
01-21-2008, 12:19 PM
:p if u wer tucked then she DIDNT see everything did she :heehee:

while some bodys NEED to be kept coverd the human body is someting to be marveld at not afraid of,,its a work of art and wonder :2c:

Charolette time
01-22-2008, 12:05 PM
I had to laugh about how Jere was caught in a skirt by her sister in law.

I had a similar incident some years ago. We have a nice inground pool in the back yard. When i am home alone or with my wife, i do not wear a suit. i love that all over tan with no tan lines.

Anyway, I am back their sunbathing nakey -- shaved smooth all over with tanning oil all over my smooth body. I must have dozed off. Then I hear my mother in law's voice and she is standing there right in front of me!

Talk about an awkward situation! But I was tucked between my legs, so she did not see that. We had always gotten along fabulously. She asked me where my wife was and talked about a couple of other things and then she left. I was, of course, very unsettled by this.

But you know what -- she never teased me about it or said anything for that matter. She did tell my wife though. My wife says, "I heard my mom came over to see you today. I also heard she got an eyeful." We had a good laugh over it. Sometimes my wife still teases me about it, but like I said, my mother in a law never brings it up.

I might add that my mother in law is just like my wife -- very assertive, dominating, outspoken, etc. She probably just felt I was in my place. She had always seen my smooth legs and arms anyway, so I guess she was just very surprised by seeing everything. And she knows about how submissive I am.

Just think if you were wearing a great looking Bikini ,top and bottom,and toes polished bright red, and a nice wig, I suppose being nudy is the next best thing, and as was said being tucked what did or didnt she see, you should have asked her to join in, maybe next time she:ll call first, must have been quite a look on her face,:devil:
:hugs::hugs:Charolette