PDA

View Full Version : OOH What A Surprize!!

Wendi0012
01-21-2008, 12:15 PM
Hi Girls have to share this with you all. This past weekend my wife and I went back home to see some family and friends (just recently moved away). Well in the week prior to going back home I packed a couple of outfits because I was planning on going to a cd meeting place and visit with some old friends. We got back home on thursday and spent time with family and friends and what not.
On Saturday woke up and spent most of the morning getting all dolled up and planed on a day of shopping and had an appointment to get my nails and makeup done in my plans to go out sat. night with the girls!! Got back to our hotel around 4 or 430 and my wife stated she wanted to take me to dinner at one of our fav resturants. I explained to her that I spent all day getting my face and nails done and was planning on going out with the girls. She seemed a little put off and insisted that we go to dinner instead and maybe should take my makeup off for dinner.
I told her that we could go to dinner but that I was going to go dressed up and that way I could go out after that. My wife asked maybe I should just go to dinner in male mode but didn't think about it and said I was going to wear my red sparkle dress and a new pair of pumps and thaat was that.
Well girls you knew this was coming sometimes you should listen to our spouses (they are called our better half for a reason). Well we got to dinner at a very popular steak house. When we walked in it turned out to be a surprize party to celebrate our new house and new move.
OOHH! what a surprize it was about 75 people including friends family co-wokers and such. I am not sure who was more suprized me and my wife our our geust. Walking into the room every jaw was on the floor and I could not find my way to the bar fast enough. With out wanting to I now had to let all friends and family know that **** was also known as wendi and proud of it. The night went very well and I now can erase telling all friends and family from my list of wendi's things to do!!
Will be posting pics shortly hope you enjoy as much as I did having them taken.

Love Always,
Wendi

Julogden
01-21-2008, 12:23 PM
Surprize is an understatement. I would have needed a change of undies and a defibrillator after that. :heehee:

Carol

Brenda1423
01-21-2008, 12:25 PM
Glad it went well. So many of us are envious of your situation. I can.t even let my wife know.

JoAnnDallas
01-21-2008, 12:25 PM
OMG......your wife should have flat out told you what was going on. LOL

obsessedwithpantyhose
01-21-2008, 12:50 PM
:rofl:

Michelle-NC
01-21-2008, 01:04 PM
Glad it all seemed to turn out good...but that is too funny.. :rofl:

Shelly67
01-21-2008, 01:07 PM
Goodness - I,ll bet you needed a stiff drink after that !!!
And the hangover cure please ?

Christina Louise
01-21-2008, 01:11 PM
Congrats on such a tremendously good ending to what could have disastrous. A picture of the expressions of either you or the guests when you swanned in would be priceless.

linnea
01-21-2008, 01:14 PM
Glad it went well. So many of us are envious of your situation. I can.t even let my wife know.

Congratulations! Even though it was not done in the way that you had thought that it would be, Wendi got a great introduction. I am envious. I'm preparing to tell ALL to my daughter when I go to visit her in March. I don't plan to be dressed en femme when I tell and I don't think that she has any surprise party planned.
Anyway, I'm glad that your evening went well.

Shelly Preston
01-21-2008, 01:34 PM
:OMG:

Thats a shock to the system doing something like that :eek:

I am glad it turned out alright in the end

uknowhoo
01-21-2008, 01:47 PM
Surprize is an understatement. I would have needed a change of undies and a defibrillator after that. :heehee:

:yt:

OMG! I'd've died then n there!! Glad it turned out so well. :hugs:

Lookin forward to those pics!

Thanx for posting!

xoxo

Tammi

Rachael Warren
01-21-2008, 01:50 PM
Congratulations, being out has it's blessings.

In my recent experience there will be two types of reaction, those that recognise you as brave and an individual with the balls to be yourself, and those that will talk behind your back and not have the courage to talk to you directly.

I came out at my company Christmas Party, I turned up in girl mode and changed outfits at least three times during the evening, it was a scream!

Those that didn't like it were quashed by the overwhelming support, honestly I have had no backlash at all.

Ride the wave that happens now and emerge as yourself when you finally reach the shore.

I'm happier than I have ever been now, I have had no really bad reaction from anyone at work since doing this. Actually I'm trying on clothes and shoes tonight that the girls at work have loaned me.

:)

Michelle 51
01-21-2008, 02:20 PM
Well that should make life a little easier.

Kate Simmons
01-21-2008, 02:59 PM
Sounds like a potential life changing event. I wish you the best and hope everything continues to go well.:happy:

Sam-antha
01-21-2008, 03:10 PM
I do not know just how you managed to walk on through the doors when you saw the mob. And how did you manage to speak to the first to welcome you, I would have been tongue tied.
I hope it goes still OK with everyone who was either there or who heard about your fancy dress party presence.
~Samm
Did you 'fess up to anybody there ?
~S~
Did you really enjoy it once the terror subsided and yo had that drink ?
Bet you did/
~S~

paulaN
01-21-2008, 03:54 PM
OMG!!!!! I think they would have had to put the pads on me for sure. stuff like that is one of the reasons that I hate surprizes. I am so glad that everything turned out ok.

SherriePall
01-21-2008, 04:10 PM
Sounds like your wife "cooked your goose." I can't even imagine what I would do if that were the case. Actually, I don't think I have to worry about it happening to me since my wife is not thrilled with my dressing and has never seen me.
Well, congratulations on things going well and I hope they continue that way for you.
P.S. Waiting to see the pics!

bobi jean
01-21-2008, 04:18 PM
is there any way to make certain letters about six feet tall on here???
WOW
those would be the letters needing enlargement!!!
Congradulations on your comming out party, bit of a surprise huh!!!!

donnapink
01-21-2008, 04:29 PM
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/images/icons/icon11.gif

Holy Crap! I would have been happily in total shock but scared. I am so glad it went well for
you. I can't believe your wife did not tell you. Did she kind of warmed up the audience before had by dropping hints to them? I hope you both laughed afterwards Wow! What a
life event. Happy for you!

heidi99
01-21-2008, 07:15 PM
Walking into the room every jaw was on the floor and I could not find my way to the bar fast enough.

OMG, Wendi! I'm glad everything worked out well. Definitely didn't need any more blush that evening, I'll bet. :p

MJ
01-21-2008, 07:45 PM
clean underwear for me .. omg :eek:.. i am glad it went well for you .. how is the wife taking this ?

Katrina
01-21-2008, 08:28 PM
Wow! I would have had a heart attack. Congrats on acceptance from everybody.

Amy Sue
01-21-2008, 09:03 PM
I definately would have needed a clean pair of panties :D Hope it it all works out and can't wait to see the pics.

Amy :)

Phoebe Reece
01-21-2008, 09:20 PM
Wendi, that's the biggest shocker I've heard of in a long time. Talk about no way out except for telling the truth... Wow! Your life has certainly changed.
I am very curious to read what your wife knew about the "surprise party" beforehand and what she thinks of the outcome.

teresa jeen
01-21-2008, 09:52 PM
at least they got to see the made up you. and not the sunday morning version. i bet that was a turn on after a stiff shot or 7.

Molly Wells
01-21-2008, 10:11 PM
Just reading this makes the blood rush to my face! I would absolutely die from the embarrassment!
Molly

girl_in_pantyhose
01-21-2008, 10:18 PM
I can only think of three things.
1.) You have the coolest family ever! (i hope it is this one!)
2.) They already knew
3.) The bar was giving free shots to everyone and you have a lot of drinkers in your family!!:devil:

Any ways, good job not passing out! I am sure they would have seen the bottoms of my heels from me passing out!:drink:

RachelDenise
01-22-2008, 05:58 AM
WOW! I don't think I would have survived! And I might have been very angry with my wife if she knew what was going on and didn't tell me. I'm happy you had the courage to see it through.

NYsong
01-22-2008, 06:43 AM
Wow. I can't even comprehend that situation. Bless you for being able to survive!!

carolinewalker_2000
01-22-2008, 06:47 AM
Well I guess it's one way to come out!!!

Merry
01-22-2008, 06:53 AM
I'm very happy, u can share with your wife^^

Chari
01-22-2008, 07:02 AM
That surprise "coming out" party was "one small step for the CD community and one giant leap for Wendi"!!!! With such a positive reaction, you should have moved sooner!:heehee: So glad your evening out went well.

Hugs2U, Chari

Gisele
01-22-2008, 07:13 AM
The only thing I can say is....WOW!

I would have died if it were me. I am so glad and happy for you.

CONGRATS!!!!:D

erickka
01-22-2008, 07:28 AM
OMG!!!! RUN FOR COVER!!!! Glad all went well for you. Maybe all will get a little easier.

Annie D
01-22-2008, 08:40 AM
Congratulations! Oh what a feeling! Keep us posted on reactions to your friends and co-workers when the excitement of the party subsides. I would have fainted and then needed to have a stiff drink afterwards.

Patty
01-22-2008, 09:08 AM
OMG!!!!! Need clean panties!! :drink:

Wendi0012
01-22-2008, 01:36 PM
she claims that my mother was just taking us to dinner and claims she had no clue. What a wonderful time though. I would not have changed a thing!!

NatalieBliss
01-22-2008, 01:44 PM
Seems like quite and adventure. Glad it all ended up going well for you though.

Jennaie
01-22-2008, 02:49 PM
Sounds like a fairy tale to me. You lucky girl.

Joanna0909a
01-22-2008, 06:23 PM
WOW is an understatement! I am fairly confident, but that would put me way over the edge! I am so glad it all worked out for you and that your wife accepts you as you are!

ColleenCD
01-22-2008, 11:06 PM
Wendi,

Congratulations to you and your wife on your move and your new home! Oh... bye the way, your wife seems to know you and your family pretty well to allow this to take place. But, IMHO, I would recommend you LISTEN CLOSELY to any further suggestions she offers you. And hang on to her.:love:

Colleen

girlyj
01-22-2008, 11:49 PM
I would have died! I'm happy for you, but jeez...

Sally2005
01-23-2008, 12:54 AM
Oh My! Glad you seem okay in the end, but my heart is pounding and sweat breaking out just reading and thinking about it. Probably takes a load off your shoulders, I guess, huh?

Kate Simmons
01-23-2008, 02:28 AM
Evidently your Mom (and possibly family) already knew you are a CD?

Jessica Jameson
01-23-2008, 03:46 AM
Wow! Sounds amazingly terrifying, lol.

Telexa
01-23-2008, 03:53 AM
Wow!!! good times, good times!!!

Angie G
01-23-2008, 05:44 AM
Well telling every at once was faster hun and as long as the night went well then that's good :hugs:
Angie

KrissyTN
01-23-2008, 06:12 AM
WOW...well it WAS a surprise party after all....bet the guests didn't know who exactly was going to be surprised huh?

Congratulations! I'm totally not sure how I would have reacted!!

Krissy

Celeste
01-23-2008, 06:35 AM
I would have liked to have been there to see how many of them actually made it through the "SURPRISE" part.