PDA

View Full Version : panties and tucking

matt24hose
04-18-2005, 02:44 PM
Do any of you girls know of panties that are wide enough in the crotch area (and tight enough) to keep all of your bits and pieces covered? When I tuck my scrotal tissue will start to "leak" over the side of the crotch panel. Can I either do something else with the tissue or are there any brands of panties that are a better fit in this area?

alicorsetant
04-18-2005, 03:18 PM
What I find work very well are the long leg, high waist knickers that are made by Playtex, not only are they comfortable but they also 'suck you in' in all the right places.
Admittedly they are not the most attractive of things, and you wouldnt wear them with a mini, but for anything longer or jeans/slacks (no VPL) they are fantastic and get my recommendation for sure.

crispy
04-18-2005, 10:45 PM
if you try a search on ebay for mens nylon panties you will find at least one supplier of wide crotch stretch panties. The crotch can be 4" wide or 6" wide. Enuff for most of your kit? ;)

MarieTS
04-18-2005, 11:03 PM
No-- not if you want to wear nice panties. I think you just need to pull things a bit further back so they are covered my the fanny portion of the panty. It's a tighter, more femme tuck that way, too.

sarah
04-18-2005, 11:50 PM
I agree its just a tighter tuck for most panties although a pad works for those really small gussets.but not with jeans shows up and is not attractive!!

AnnaMaria
04-19-2005, 08:29 AM
I have a lot of different styles of panties and don't have any problem with tucking in any of them. Though as said before you probably need to pull things back a little farther when you tuck. The other thing that I find helpful when I wear jeans or when I want a really flat look is to wear a panty girddle over my panties. It gives a much better look and holds everything in place a little better.

huggs
anna

Danielle1960
04-19-2005, 09:00 AM
I have a real probvlem with tucking too. So much so I've been thinking of getting an orchedectomy. Still thinking on that one tough.
:o

Natasha Anne
04-19-2005, 12:41 PM
I have a real probvlem with tucking too. So much so I've been thinking of getting an orchedectomy. Still thinking on that one tough.
:o
Me too. I had a varicose vein removed and a vasectomy, and Bert just does not go home anymore. He seems bigger than he used to be, and still causes occasional pain. I'd be OK with just Bert removed, and I plan to get that done. JUst got to find a surgeon who will listen, rather than keep on trying to save him.

Danielle1960
04-19-2005, 01:33 PM
Me too. I had a varicose vein removed and a vasectomy, and Bert just does not go home anymore. He seems bigger than he used to be, and still causes occasional pain. I'd be OK with just Bert removed, and I plan to get that done. JUst got to find a surgeon who will listen, rather than keep on trying to save him.

Well the orchedectomy is easier to get done than a gender change. I found that is a procedure for cancer treatment. Hopefully though we won't have to wory about the C word. Anyway as I understand the big concerns are have you had children, do you plan on having any more.

Oh well better stop talking I have other things to attend to today.
Danielle :)

Aloha_Dana
04-19-2005, 01:59 PM
Matt, I just wanted to say 'Hi', and to let you know I have the same problem. I'm not good at tucking either. I try and try and it rarely works for me. My biggest problem (hehe) is my mass, no just kidding :), hehe, is that my nuggets pop back out so easily. I wish there was an easy way to keep the cave door shut...

Dana

Natasha Anne
04-19-2005, 01:59 PM
Well the orchedectomy is easier to get done than a gender change. I found that is a procedure for cancer treatment. Hopefully though we won't have to wory about the C word. Anyway as I understand the big concerns are have you had children, do you plan on having any more.

Oh well better stop talking I have other things to attend to today.
Danielle :)
Yes I've had children and I've also already had a vasectomy. That's not an issue, and beside Ernie will keep me insane for a while, until I decide he's annoying.

Ernie, you better behave!

Stormgirl
04-19-2005, 02:36 PM
I cant tuck for shxt either.

Tina69712
04-19-2005, 04:44 PM
I have found that by bringing the pinus back between the legs the testies will go under the skin. After a few attempts it becomes quite simple.

I then just use a maxi pad and a pair of tight panties and it will normally stay in place for quite sometime...Hugs :p

matt24hose
04-19-2005, 07:23 PM
it's not the tucking that I have a problem with, the penis stays back where it's supposed to and the testicles remain up in my abdomen. What the problem is is that the sides of my scrotum will come out of the crotch panel of the panties by about a half inch, which gets to be really uncomfortable. Every thing stays tucked and looks nice but it just gets to me. I'd much rather that everything stay on the inside of the panties. Thanks for all your comments though, I will try making everything a bit tighter when I pull it back.

Felicity
04-20-2005, 12:57 PM
What the problem is is that the sides of my scrotum will come out of the crotch panel of the panties by about a half inch, which gets to be really uncomfortable.

Matt, All you need to stop the leackage of the tissue is to hold it out of the way. Pull the loose tissue out to the side, then wrap it over your penis, then tape it in place. This is one reason to shave the area, however, to hold it in place, a less effective tape can be used that won't pull the hair out.

By the way, using panties with tighter bands will just end up hurting more. I made some instructions in a thread called "The Art of Tucking" some time ago: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1950

Phoebe Diana
04-20-2005, 09:12 PM
Varicose vein? Ouch!

I have a similar problem in that I have a hydroseal on one testicle--it's easily twice the size of the other. It can be removed surgically, but since it's caused by a slow fluid leak, it will probably just come back.

(Trivia note -- one of the Greek philosophers, I believe it was Plato, died from a botched hydroseal surgery. The way they did it then was they got something sharp to puncture the fluid sack and drain it, but his got infected, which eventually killed him. Ouch! I say.)

It's not at all painful (in fact, it provides extra padding), but it's a nuisance, even in guy clothes. Let's just say nothing goes in the front left pocket.

As a total newb, I hadn't figured out the mechanics of tucking yet--we'll see if anything in Felicity's instructions work for me, at least partially.

Natasha Anne
04-21-2005, 04:18 AM
I think the term you're looking for is a varicocele. That's what I just had an operation for. It got rid of a lot of discomfort, but my left testicle is now a lot larger (1 1/2 - 2 times larger) and I'm thinking about having it removed because it get's in the way. Not just in the way of tucking, I bump it more. Ow!