PDA

View Full Version : Participating to open forums as "femme"

Eugenie
01-22-2008, 05:23 PM
I don't remember if this subject was already discussed here...

Do any of you participate to various forums that are'nt dedicated to crossdressing and yet keep your "femme" pseudo and personality?

I just joined a French language discussion forum for "larger" women, I felt that it was appropriate to do so as I am rather round myself...

I didn't cheat, I told in my intro who I was : a transgender person. I received an extremely warm welcome. The general tone of the message was "As different people we welcome difference, we hope that you will feel at home here".

Do any of you participate in a similar way to "open" forums?

:hugs:
Eugenie

Nicole Erin
01-22-2008, 05:42 PM
Do any of you participate to various forums that are'nt dedicated to crossdressing and yet keep your "femme" pseudo and personality? On one forum I used a french word for the name and people thought I was a woman but I went ahead and told them....

I just joined a French language discussion forum for "larger" women, I felt that it was appropriate to do so as I am rather round myself... OH Eugenie, you simply MUST tell me where I can find this fourm! I doubt I would post much but it would be nice to have something interesting in French to read.

I didn't cheat, I told in my intro who I was : a transgender person. I received an extremely warm welcome. The general tone of the message was "As different people we welcome difference, we hope that you will feel at home here".

Do any of you participate in a similar way to "open" forums?

Eugenie

No I always disclose my born gender cause some guys are creepazoids and would try to flirt.

DonnaT
01-22-2008, 06:53 PM
No, in the wood working forums I use a different screen name, one I've had a bit longer than the one I started using for trans forums.

Kristen Marie
01-22-2008, 07:10 PM
I did it once, but when I got one negative response I was a little too thin skinned so I left. I'm a little older and wiser now so may try it again....

Jennaie
01-22-2008, 07:34 PM
No, in open forums I present as a male. I can see why in this case you presented as female and transgendered. Not a big deal, not at all.

Eugenie
01-25-2008, 06:11 PM
Thanks for your answers.

Of course I do not participate to all "non CD forums" as Eugenie.

I'm on forums on prehistoric studies, on forums on disabilities and there I use my male name.

So far, I only used my feminine pseudo on the one about "larger ladies"...

I felt it was a sort of coming out and also in a sense, exiting from the nice shelter of X-dresser forums...

Eugenie

JacquiUKTV
01-25-2008, 11:10 PM
I have presented myself as female in certain places; not out of prurience particularly but to experience and enjoy being regarded as a woman; it was something I just had to do.

When these "experiences" have gone on for some time, I feel embarrassed, disgusted with myself.

People I get to know regard me as a friend, and all the time I've been lying to them, just for my own selfish needs.

I'm sorry, but I don't know what else I could have done....stuff I had to get out of my system, y'know?

I don't believe my deceptions have hurt anyone.

:o Jacqui.

Eva Marie
01-25-2008, 11:25 PM
It depends on the nature of the forum, doesn't it? Analogous to dressing; we should dress and present appropriate to the environment.