PDA

View Full Version : Well, I think I've been caught

CalvinKlein
01-22-2008, 10:16 PM
I ordered a bra on ebay over Christmas break. I payed through a money order so that there would be no paper trail. My letter with the money order requested that the item be shipped to my college address, the return address on the envelope and money order had my college address written on it. The bra was sent to my home address.

I had forgotten to change my shipping address on ebay's site, something I didn't realize would be necessary on items payed through a money order. On Saturday I got an e-mail from my mom saying "Oh--you got a hat (I think) in the mail today from a lady in fla." My heart sank, I was like "Oh SH*!" Immediately got mad at the ebayer I bought the bra from and then at myself, but then I just breathed and realized it isn't that big of a deal. She might think it's a hat (knowing her, she probably didn't open it), I told her to just forward it on to me at school.

Even if she beleived th package felt like a bra she might not know who it's for and I am confident that my family will still love me even if they found out about my liking of ladies lingerie. I actually felt optimistic about the whole situation and I think part of it is bacause of a book I read called "Calming Your Anxious Mind."

Well, I think I could kiss the hat theory goodbye. This morning I had a sort of emergency and needed something sent to me ASAP, she said she'd send it to me with my hat. This other thing I needed is so small that anyone would probably try to enclose it in the other package being sent. She called me to tell me that she sent what I needed with my package -- the first time she referred to this s anything other than "your hat."

I'm really surprised how calm I am right now. While I don't know for sure if I have been caught, I am assuming I have been, and truthfully don't care very much, which is nice. I just can't wait to get this bra, it's a Victoria's Secret Push-up with gelcurve, it's snow leopard (I love animal prints!) and embellished with diamante details on both the cups and straps of the bra (it's the same bra Alessandra Ambrosio wore in the VS Fashion Show this year-see link).

http://www.nancarrow-webdesk.com/warehouse/storage2/2007-w45/img.66913.html

[Now I have 2 Snow Leopard bras (the other is VS Very Sexy Secret Embrace with emerald/teal straps) and a pair of matching Snow Leopard hiphuggers from VS]

uknowhoo
01-22-2008, 10:59 PM
Oopsies :o

Often situations such as these free us from fears and lead to progress. Perhaps your family knowing was something you dreaded, and now you realized that it wouldn't be such a bad thing after all. That, and you're getting a to-die-for bra out of the deal. :D

Take care, and good luck.

xoxo

Tammi

Susan.
01-22-2008, 11:16 PM
Unless you've been caught wearing it there are a hundred excuses why you bought it. Everything from college hazing to a friend with no ebay account.

I came home once at lunch to grab a bite. I come in thru the garage, but check the front door in case I've received an ebay package. A package came from Adam & Eve in a soft plastic envelope and was just sitting there vibrating against the glass door. Hopefully the postman put it there and it came on by itself but I doubt it. It could have been the most embarrassing day of my life. It was a Valentine's day gift for my wife and she didn't even want it. I'll never buy anything from Adam & Eve again. One could easily tell what it was even before it started vibrating.

Brenda1423
01-22-2008, 11:17 PM
Maybe she thinks it's 2 hats.

CalvinKlein
01-22-2008, 11:27 PM
I think it helps (me) that I'm about 500 miles from home and don't have to be at my house and with my parents and family at this time. I probably won't see them until April and won't be home until May.

raleighbelle
01-22-2008, 11:27 PM
Those darn college buddies trying to embarrass you again! Ask your Mom to get something for you to get back at them with and send it down as soon as possible!

Sally2005
01-23-2008, 12:59 AM
For the girl friend.... :-)

JoAnnDallas
01-23-2008, 09:59 AM
well you will not really know until the package arrives. If the package with the bra has been opened and the other item put inside, then yep she will know it's a bra. If she put both items into another box and the package with the bra is unopen, then I would say your still safe.

annekathleen
01-23-2008, 10:59 AM
When I was going out with my girlfriend during my first two years of junior college, I had ordered a lot of different panties for her from a mail order catalog. I used to come home between classes and check the mail before my mom got home.I had them stored in an old typewriter case under my bed, which was locked. I had tried them on, more out of curiosity way back then, ( maybe that's how I got started ) I liked the look and feel of them and ended up keeping them. I went away to college for my 3rd year and had left them in the same old typewriter case, thinking that it was locked and could not be opened. I ended up meeting a new girlfriend in college and before I got caught with the large assortment of panties under my bed, I decided to give them to my college girlfriend to wear for me.

bEEb
01-23-2008, 12:49 PM
It was "Christmas Time" wasn't it?

KatieC
01-23-2008, 01:59 PM
A couple of months before Christmas, I purchased some camisoles for myself directly from the Victoria's Secret website. I had them shipped to my office, since I'm still not out to my family. They arrived at my office no problem, and I'm confident that if the office mail guys even noticed the box was from VS, that they'd just have assumed I was getting a Christmas present for my wife and had it shipped to the office.

A week or so later, VS sent me a catalog in the mail . . . sent to the billing address on the credit card I used. Yep, to my house!

As far as I know, my wife just figured they got my address from some mailing list or other and sent it in my name because the husband is more likely to purchase something for his wife from the catalog, than she is to buy something for herself. So it didn't "out" me, but when I saw the catalog in the pile of mail at home, I had quite a moment of panic there.

-Katie

JoAnnDallas
01-23-2008, 02:06 PM
KatieC.......Not only do I get VS catalogs at the house, I also have a VS Angel Credit Card. My wife knows I love VS and always watch their runway shows on TV.

KatieC
01-23-2008, 02:20 PM
KatieC.......Not only do I get VS catalogs at the house, I also have a VS Angel Credit Card. My wife knows I love VS and always watch their runway shows on TV.
Don't tempt me, lol. I don't need more credit cards!

I do so love VS clothing, and not just the lingerie, though . . .

A bit off topic, maybe, but I ended up getting a really nice cardigan sweater from VS for my wife for her Christmas present. It wasn't until well after I got it that it occurred to me that getting that happens to explain the "mystery" of the VS catalogs. I just got it because I know it'll look great on my wife. Now if she'll only wear it! She's got it on her "too nice to wear except for special occasions" list, and I just want her to wear it casually!

JoAnnDallas
01-23-2008, 03:00 PM
KatieC......the more you use the Angel Card the more coupons VS will send you for FREE panties or 50% bra's, and other specials too.

Davina D
01-23-2008, 03:18 PM
Whoops! Those sorts of things happen to all of us sooner or later. I've been 'tagged' before in an embarrasing spot (although not cd). Just carefully think out how it would be best to react if/when the subject is broached. And remember, mothers have unconditional love for their kids...

JoAnnDallas
01-23-2008, 03:31 PM
Davina said

And remember, mothers have unconditional love for their kids...
Not necesscially...one of my middle sister's daughters married a black man and they have three kids (3, 6, and 9). My middle sister still does not reconize them as her grandkids. They are her daughters kids but not HER grandkids.

sandra-leigh
01-23-2008, 03:47 PM
one of my middle sister's daughters married a black man and they have three kids (3, 6, and 9). My middle sister still does not reconize them as her grandkids. They are her daughters kids but not HER grandkids.

Sadly true. In one of my last conversations with my grandmother before she passed away a couple of years ago, she indicated that she did not accept my sister's adopted (non-white) children as being her great-grandchildren :( . This from a woman who was well known for being able to get along with nearly anyone anywhere. Very sad, but a hospital death-bed is not the place to get into a serious permanent- grudge- making type of argument.

Emily Ann Brown
01-23-2008, 03:57 PM
Only one thing to do Calvin.......you cannot lie to your parents. Tell them you got the bra for your GF, then send it to me and we can "go steady" for a while...ROFLMAO NOW!

Emily Ann

Christine XX
01-23-2008, 04:44 PM
You know what you have to do right? You have to wear it as a hat and take a pic of yourself out in the snow with it on, then send it home to Mom :) She'll never catch on! LOL :)

-Christine

JoAnnDallas
01-23-2008, 05:02 PM
EMILY.........Be nice now.

Nicole Erin
01-23-2008, 05:29 PM
OH YEAH RIGHT! :heehee:

Ask your mom if she noticed what was in the package and act like "Why would they send me a bra?" and act like it was suppose to be another item...

jeniinnylons
01-24-2008, 08:20 AM
OH YEAH RIGHT! :heehee:

Ask your mom if she noticed what was in the package and act like "Why would they send me a bra?" and act like it was suppose to be another item...

Your talking about a mother. Moters know almost everything remember :heehee:

bobi jean
01-24-2008, 11:10 AM
Underwire? if the package was not a box, but an envelope type package and the underwire could be felt,,,,,,, you are out to at least your mother unless you are a really good liar. I don't recommend that but you can either, 1. talk to your mother (recommended) 2. lie til your teeth fall out. one thing I am certain of, your mother will always "have a feeling" now. Good luck sweety..

Raquel June
01-24-2008, 11:58 AM
If your mom opened it, she just thinks you're trying to spice things up with a new lady friend. Don't get weird with it make her think you're actually nuts.

Even moms who are really religious and start crying when they find out something sexual still have a little bit of the, "That's my boy! He's a real hit with the ladies!" feeling in the back of their mind... It'll be fine.

IC what U did there :)

DonnaT
01-24-2008, 01:34 PM
When you get the package, call her (if it's been opened) and say, "Mom, guess what?, That package arrived, but there must have been some mixup because it wasn't a hat."

CalvinKlein
01-24-2008, 07:56 PM
My package came today...My mom didn't open the bra package, which was an envelope type package...The bra is underwire so she might have figured it out, but I don't know if she did. The good news was that she sent a bunch of other things so she just slipped the bra package in the box with everyhting else.

I have realized that if I've been caught I haven't been caught wearing anything, which means I could still say it's for someone special on Valentine's Day - which isn't that far away and would be very believable.

Billijo49504
01-24-2008, 10:29 PM
Those are really nice, I have one too, but my wife was with me when I bought it. I had a coupon for$20 off any bra, and that's the one I got, with panties to match. I had to look to see which one I had on today. A LB cotton underwire, in blue w/ white poka dots...BJ
ps. VS has a email out for $10 off any bra.

teresa jeen
01-24-2008, 10:36 PM
oh mother, who could be playing a prank on me!!??? those silly frat boys huh???:drink::heehee:

Melora
01-24-2008, 10:40 PM
OK.. So your Mom got shipped a Bra, addressed to you.. So It might have been a MISTAKE sent to you INSTEAD of a Hat?? :)
OR
You Could just Let Her know..
Sometimes Moms like these things.. Up to you!

Laura Jane
01-26-2008, 04:54 PM
Just say they boobed your order!

Lidia_tv
01-26-2008, 04:56 PM
If you panic, you WILL be caught, that's for sure