PDA

View Full Version : What was the first thing you wore and where did you get it?

Roberta Rain
01-23-2008, 12:12 PM
I was about 7, maybe younger, and it was my sister's easter dress, and I snuck in her room to put it on when I could. After that, mom's hose, sister's shoes,... and so on.

tommi
01-23-2008, 12:38 PM
My mothers stockings I was maybe 4 or 5

Rebecca03038
01-23-2008, 12:43 PM
My best friends sister had a denim overall mini dress. I was 10 so she must have been about 12. One day I stole it off the clothes line and kept it for years.

Mitch23
01-23-2008, 01:01 PM
my mums yellow swimming costume, then her pantie girdle, then my sister's pantyhose ....

mitch

Dawn Marie
01-23-2008, 01:04 PM
At about age 8 it was my younger sisters panties then her dresses. Luckily I was small for a boy and I could fit into most of her clothes. I use to love her petticoats.

uknowhoo
01-23-2008, 01:07 PM
My sister's dance leotard and tights :c9:

just after she left for college (I was 12).

SarahHall
01-23-2008, 01:09 PM
I was 19 and dating a girl and we were living together. She had very sexy panties, lingerie, and pumps. One day when I was home alone, I slipped on a pair of her sexiest black lace panties, shear nylons and a very sexy pair of black leather pumps. Yuuummmm.:hugs:

joann07
01-23-2008, 01:24 PM
My sister's pantyhose when I was about 12 years old.
I've been hooked on pantyhose ever since.

lasaka78
01-23-2008, 01:27 PM
All of the above.......What a start....

KandisTX
01-23-2008, 01:43 PM
most likely adoptive sisters (technically 2nd or 3rd cousin) bra, panties, pantyhose and slip (all of which were retrieved from the laundry basket in the linen closet in the main bathroom where the shower was located). The rest as they say is history.. or is that HERstory????

Kandis:love:

susancheerleader
01-23-2008, 02:00 PM
The first thing I wore was my sister gmnastics team leotard.
I would take it and wear it to bed. But I got caught, and would do it again and again and get caught over and over.
I did end up stopping that and never wore anything again until a few years ago, when I tried on a skirt and then I started buying more and more stuff. :)

jennifer41356
01-23-2008, 02:12 PM
an old cocktail dress that my mom had given my sister to use to play dressup...wow, what a great feeling...I knew then I wanted to be a girl:hugs:

beth ann
01-23-2008, 02:13 PM
The first time I was about 10 and I got into my mother's drawer and got out her rubber(latex) girdle. I tried it on because I wanted to feel what it was like being in a girdle. From that point on it went on to stockings, etc. Later when I was married my wife found a pair of high heels in the bedroom and asked me about them and I said they were mine. She said I could dress whenever I wanted to as long as I didn't wear her things. Now when she is working Monday and Wednesday morning I'm in the closet dressing. I have a foundation garment, 2 bras, 9 panties, and 2 pair 4 inch black high heeled shoes. I also have three pair of thigh high stockings, all black or off-balk, one pair of mesh hose. beth ann

Jere Oneil
01-23-2008, 02:22 PM
One of my cousin's dresses when we were playing with dolls together. She said if I wanted to be my dolls mommy I had to wear a dress, so I asked to wear one of hers.I loved the way wearing a dress felt.

KatieC
01-23-2008, 02:22 PM
My mom's full slip, "borrowed" from her dresser. I was never caught per se, but she had to know that someone had been in her dresser. She never said anything, though.

jenniferj
01-23-2008, 02:37 PM
There may have been things earlier, but my first recollection is of wearing my older sister's crinoline when I was 4 or 5. It was full and stiff below and silky/satiny from the hips to the waistband. White with pink ribbon laced through the tiers of netting. It was at her insistance - we moved a lot in those days and I don't think she had made friends yet in that town. I was her favorite playmate/plaything.

I have a clear memory of trying to pee while standing up, holding the slip high to keep it dry. I also had a chubby - first recollection of that, also.

-jj

obsessedwithpantyhose
01-23-2008, 02:38 PM
My sister's pantyhose when I was about 12 years old.
I've been hooked on pantyhose ever since.
OMG :eek: ditto.

Krystyn
01-23-2008, 02:47 PM
I think it was my younger sister's clothing when I was about 5yrs old and she was 4yrs old.It was a beautiful petticoat first,then the whole outfit,including the frilly socks and panties.To this day I'm still a sucker for petticoats!

We where dressed for photographs...I saw her outfit and thought I should be wearing it...it was prettier than my pants and shirt...I was older...I should be wearing that.

Snuck into her room later that night...the outfit was laying on a chair...I couldn't resist...one piece at a time...starting with the petticoat...I've never been the same since!

Krystyn

JoAnnDallas
01-23-2008, 03:21 PM
Roberta Rain.......One of the first times I can remember getting completely dressed up. That is bra, garter belt, stockings, panties, slip, dress, heels was when I was around 10. My sister had just got a new Easter dress. Pink and White if I remember correctly. She also got her first pair of 3" white high heels to go with it. It also had a pretty Pink/White hat and white gloves. So I got dressed in her new Easter outfit including the 3" heels. I then put her hat on and white gloves. I even got brave enough to put on her Pink lipstick. I wore her outfit for a good hour before I had to take it all off before anyone got home. I remember walking around the house feeling pretty, sitting on a chair crossing my legs at my knees, facing a mirror so I could look at myself and posing in front of the mirror. It is one of my fondest memories. My sister would have died if she knew I wore it before she did. LOL

il.dso
01-23-2008, 03:28 PM
A childhood friend's panties after mine got dirty.
Then, my mother's and sisters panties.
Then, my future wife's panties.
Now, I have all of my own clothes!

Lidia_tv
01-23-2008, 04:48 PM
My cousin's panties and pantyhose, then her dress and bra. I was about 12 or 13, she was a year older. God it turned me on! Love the pantyhose ever since, and the firt thing I started buying for myself were pantyhose. Everything else came soon afterwards

MaidInCan
01-23-2008, 04:57 PM
It was a harem outfit-sheer black halter top, long sleeve, and black harem pants. Didn't have a bra then but still felt very sexy. Loved the way it felt against my skin.
Couldn't wait to get more!

Daintre
01-23-2008, 05:00 PM
I was about 12 or so when I had this overwhelming urge to try on my 2 year older sister's bikini, it was beautiful, the bra was padded and as I recall the bikini color was an aqua.

Christineblake113
01-23-2008, 05:04 PM
A wrap-style skirt that I made with a pillowcase and a safety pin. I was about 5 or 6 years old.

Christine

JenniferMBlack
01-23-2008, 05:04 PM
My sisters skirt. Found in the laundry hamper in the bathroom. I had been wrapping a piece of cloth around me for a skirt for a week or so before that, saw the skirt and just had to try it on. The next day was a pair of her panties and then over next few days a little more until I had on a whole outfit and make up. that was at 12 years old, now I am more into just skirts then the whole thing.

Raquel June
01-23-2008, 05:32 PM
I never had a sister and I wasn't allowed in my parents' bedroom, so I didn't have much opportunity for that.

When I was barely 3 I loved a wig of my mom's. There are pictures of me in it -- my brother even put some makeup on me. They eventually put the wig in a closet on a shelf way up close to the ceiling.

When I was 4 or 5, I had a blanket that I loved carrying around with me. I would wrap it around me like a skirt and try to get it to stay on my waist, or I would try to wrap it around my head like my mom did with towels after she took a shower. I also made it obvious that I wanted to be Wonder Woman a few times, which kinda freaked my dad out. But I really wasn't extremely girly. I just wanted silver bracelets that deflected bullets. I wanted to blow things up and be manly as much as the next little boy.

When I was 6 or 7 I developed a fascination for my mom's old latex/rubber/whatever swim cap with a cool pattern on it... I would get up in the middle of the night and go put it on. Sometimes I would put it over my face till I almost passed out and have really bizarre fantasies about being in an air-tight rubber suit. I guess that's not actually CD-related.

When I was about 10, I stayed with my grandparents out of state for several days. Neither of them were retired, and when they left I found an old dusty lingerie drawer and put on all kinds of things... I had the cutest bustier/teddy/whatever with garters, and I stuffed it with toilet paper...

For awhile in college I liked to wear tights or pantyhose under my jeans. I would get a bit of a thrill out of trying on my GFs panties and spandexy tops when she wasn't around. At one point I ordered a bra that fit me and went tanning with it on every now and then. I was in a bad relationship with one girl and another girl was basically stalking me and always inviting herself over, and I was kinda daring both of them to catch me with bra tan lines. The borderline stalker actually did catch me and I freaked out and kicked her out.

Wow. I'm pretty friggin' weird! :)

shauna 9
01-23-2008, 06:01 PM
The first time I was about 10 and I got into my mother's drawer bra & panties.

Farrah
01-23-2008, 07:28 PM
I still remember like it was yesterday. When I was about 4 or 5, I would sneak into my grandmothers room and try on her slips. I loved the feel of them. I stopped for many years, then the urge hit me like a freight train when my sister got this cut little dress for Easter. I never got a chance to try it on because I was afraid to go with my feelings. However my cousin came to live with us for a while. she had this skirt that she wore around the house and i love the way it would swish side to side when she walked. When she left I didn't get a chance to wear it but I did find something to wear, and the rest is history. I dressed for about 10 or 15 years after.

Julogden
01-23-2008, 09:38 PM
The first thing I can remember is a red and black net petticoat that my mother let me use for dress-up, must have been 3 or 4.

Carol

Alisa
01-23-2008, 10:09 PM
I guess I must have been about 10 or 11 years old and it was my mom's pantyhose, full slip and pumps. Not to long after that I filled the cups of the slip with a pair of pantyhose, added her mini dress and wig. Slipped on a taylored lether jacket and went for a walk around the block.

heidi99
01-23-2008, 10:13 PM
For me, it was a pair of my Mom's high-heeled boots. Was when I was still pretty young.

Vaness
01-23-2008, 10:19 PM
My girfriend's thong and tights. It was one of the most exciting moments in my life. A few months later, the same girlfriend introduced me to friend of hers at a party. When he saw me wearing a pair of black pantyhose, he tried to pick me up all night long. He succeeded, but that's for a different kind of forum...

miss janel
01-23-2008, 10:27 PM
around 5 and mom's pantyhose

VtVicky
01-24-2008, 01:25 AM
In the first or second grade. I was out of clean underwear, so my mom had me wear a pair of my sisters. I still recall standing at the urinal in the boys bathroom, looking down and seeing the design and liking the feel of the material. Years later, I was taking clothes out of the dryer and found some of my mom's lingerie, and liked the feel of the material. Tried it on, and took off from there.

jennylou
01-24-2008, 04:09 AM
My first experience came when I was 7 or 8. It was a hot summer (rare thing in the UK), I was out playing with my sister when she asked if I wanted to swap bathing costumes. Something just clicked into place there and then. Having 3 sisters I got bolder as i grew up and start using their lingerie.
I am now happily married with a supportive SO who gets suspicious if I'm not wearing panties

Chrissie1_1
01-24-2008, 03:21 PM
A friend's Mum's playtex girdle, stockings dress and heels in my mid teens- led to some sessions!

Victoria Anne
01-24-2008, 04:12 PM
If I can remember I believe I was about 3 years old and wore a pair of my moms panties and played with a white purse and it just took off from there.

Kathy Marie
01-24-2008, 08:01 PM
I was around 10 years old and it was my mothers panties.

Soulless&Shallow
01-24-2008, 08:07 PM
Tights at age 11 I had to wear them for a school play. I have been hooked ever since, I wear them everyday now.

Laura Greenhall
01-24-2008, 08:10 PM
I can remember a jacket around fifteen, however, upon talking to a friend of my mother's, she did mention that when I was young, I would try things on, although I have no recollection of this !

Melora
01-24-2008, 10:32 PM
Mom, Gave me pantyhose to play with when I was Very young, and the rest is a love for them and many other Fem., things!

teresa jeen
01-24-2008, 10:56 PM
it was a custom of the day for the grand mother to make the "dress" or oufit for the newborn to wear home. i wore my first dress at the age of 2 days. my grandmother made it by hand, she was a seamstress for 40 plus yrs. i have it on my wall as does my brother.

trannie T
01-25-2008, 12:06 AM
Mom's panties.

It is interesting that nobody actually bought their first clothing.

Raya
01-25-2008, 12:35 AM
One of my cousin's panties when I was seven or eight. They were white with a blue flower pattern.

When my mom (and my uncles and aunts) couldn't take care of their children, they'd foist them on my grandma. So there were always drawers full of outgrown clothes in her house.

cdjenny20
01-25-2008, 01:03 AM
I was about 10 or 11 and put on my step-sister's bra. To this day, I don't know why I started then, but I knew when I got home from school that day I was going to put it on. I also have memories of wanting to wear things since I was 5 or 6.

AmberTS
01-25-2008, 01:15 AM
At the age of 6 I tried on my mothers panties and pantyhose. I couldnt believe how great they felt but I got caught by my brother who then ran around telling everone i was gay so i spent years hiding and pushing back the urges to do it again until i was 13 and he'd been sent to my fathers. Then I'd sneak around while mom was at work in her dresses (I was tall but skinny at that time) and panties and silk shirts and skirts. Then the brother moved in so I again hid it until a girlfriend thought it would be "hot" to dress me up.

Guess she didnt think Id like it or something, I ended up loving it (too bad she couldnt deal with it after she lead me back to it).
Now I wear panties and bras all the time and a skirt alot of the time around the house. Other than that, I dont have any other womens clothing but IM working on fixing that thanks to the internet and mail order catalogs.

AnotherSarah
01-25-2008, 01:32 AM
I was 3 or 4 caught wearing my sister's panties. She thought it was neat to have a little sister.

Danielle H
01-25-2008, 07:43 AM
You girls are so lucky, most of you had sisters around your ages. I have one, but she is 6 years younger than me so her clothes never fit.

I started out taking my mom's pantyhose around the age of 10ish. From there it went to wearing her dresses and panties. She had a lot of clothes, so she would put some of the non-seasonal ones in my closet until winter/summer rolled around. Good times for me! I never had to go out and sneak into her room, except for pantyhose.

I'm ashamed to say it now, but I actually shoplifted a few things back then too. When I was in high school, I went to the nearest Wal-Mart and snagged quite a few items like a teddy, pantyhose, panties, and even a bra. I don't have that stuff anymore, sadly. My mom would throw away any female clothes she found of mine. Oddly enough, she never did or said anything beyond that. Mothers can be so understanding sometimes. :love:

AshleyM
01-25-2008, 09:39 AM
My mother had a little black bra and panties when I was 8. As I just started cd at 54 I purchased a teddy and thong at Target

Angela Burke
01-25-2008, 10:03 AM
The first time I can remember clearly was my elder sister and I being at home.
She was on holiday from school and me from day nursery so I was under five.
I was wearing an old pleated grey school skirt and gym knickers and we went over to my Grandmothers for the day with me as a girl. I've had this confirmed by my sister, she says it was quite the norm for me to want skirts or dresses.
Nothing's changed much then!

Teresapantyhose
01-25-2008, 10:07 AM
Mom's pantyhose when I was 12. Been buying them for myself ever since.

black leotards
01-26-2008, 05:39 PM
Royal blue tights from a Sears store that I bought when I was about 12-13. Yumm.

ann stef
01-27-2008, 10:46 AM
play dress & slip, from my mother when i dirtied up my last play pants. Wore them all day till my pants got cleaned in the wash. When my sisters got home, they said, "oh, we have another sister", made me feel good.

susan2010
01-27-2008, 10:53 AM
I must have been 4 or 5. My sister's petticoat was what lured me down this path. This was the 50's, and she had a full petticoat. God, that felt good. Later, she got married and moved out. Then I went to mom's stuff. Slips and nightgowns were my favorite. I didn't try bras, dresses, or skirts until much later (in my thirties). Still love a full petticoat.

ann stef
01-27-2008, 08:43 PM
at age 7, my sisters play dress and slip. Drssed by my mother after i ruined, in mud , my last play pants.

shirley1
01-27-2008, 08:50 PM
i started wearing my moms stilettos (trying them on in her bedroom when she was out) but that was at 13/14 i couldnt get them on after about 6 months then progressed to the clothing in her wardrobe which fitted just right !

Angie G
01-27-2008, 09:05 PM
God the first thing It was to long ago to remember it was about 14 years befor you existed hun I can tell you the last thing I put on. :hugs:
Angie

DKA
01-27-2008, 09:08 PM
for me it was my moms panties (black, red, lacey with a whistle on the front) I LOVED THEM....i wish i could find a pair like them (memories :))

annekathleen
01-27-2008, 09:12 PM
I think they were my highschool sweethearts bikini panties.
They were white nylon with little red hearts and a skimpy elastic waist band.
She gave them to me as a "souvenier" from one our nights together. I couldn't wait to get home to try them on.

kathyjojo
01-27-2008, 09:32 PM
For me I was 12 yr old and saw mt sister leotard and tights from dance class as she got out of them she was 14 she gave them to me to put into the wash but I had to put them on and dance around the room .:heehee:

Aeslyn
01-27-2008, 09:39 PM
Grade 5. Cousin's clothes, fully dressed in panties, stocking, and skirt. We had a switch day during the winter carnival where we had to come as the opposite sex.
Some school huh...

BillieJoe
01-29-2008, 01:21 AM
About 10 or 11 my mothers Bra's from the dirty laundry basket they had little foam rubber pads that fit into pockets in the bras. I would borrow it when she put it in basket after taking a bath. She would sometimes miss it when she did the laundy and I would have to sneek it back into the basket, after that my older sisters full slips with my mothers bras.

helenejo
02-05-2008, 06:13 AM
Crinoline style petticoat of my mums trimmed with red ribbon and layers and layers of ruffled lace - Ive loved frills and lace ever since

deja true
02-05-2008, 07:39 AM
Gosh, I'm glad this thread is back!

Grew up in a single family home and mom worked till 6:30. So after grade school with the nuns I had to report to the local daycare until she came to pick me up. One day I ran across a gorgeous midnight blue satin slip with ecru lace all over the bust and hem. I can still visualize it! (We're talking 1950's here when lingerie was really well designed and very feminine.) It was in the dress-up box with scores of other pieces of clothing for the kids to play with at costume time. I didn't just try that thing on in the bathroom at school, I stole it and took it home! I wore it to bed many nights every week. I wore it once under my regular clothes to school, with the extra material all bunched up under my school uniform pants. I knew I was gonna get caught , but never was. I was so zoned out from the pleasurable feel of the satin under my clothes that I couldn't answer one quetion that day and got my knuckles rapped by the nuns with a ruler several times. But still, it was worth it.

I kept that slip hidden for months until one day it disappeared. Mom never asked. I never said nuthin'. I was 7 nor 8.

Why is that memory so fresh? Wish I could find a slip like that again!

mmmmmmmmm

deja

cpt2669
02-08-2008, 10:51 AM
I was about 10, and I was going to the bathroom in my parents master bath. My moms one pieace swimsuit was sitting there and I put it on. From then on i was hooked.

Christina

Mary Jane1
02-08-2008, 01:55 PM
My cousin forgot her bikini at our house after a visit. I found it. She was 16 - I was 12. God, I loved that bikini. Within 2 weeks I had a stash hidden away which included sisters lipstick and concealer, pair of mothers stockings and garter, mothers bra, panties and 1 pr clip on earrings.

Fresh_Face
02-08-2008, 03:36 PM
I was about 10 when I swiped a pair of my aunt's panties out of her panty drawer.

Jilmac
02-08-2008, 04:00 PM
The first things I ever wore were panties and a dress at age 7. I got them from my cousin who dared me to wear them. I don't know where he got them. After that, I had plenty of clothes to experiment with because I had three older sisters. Luv and :hugs: Jill

Teesside-Bobbi
02-08-2008, 04:59 PM
I was about 14 and i started off wearing moms stockings and thongs. Soon progressed to skirts ( including her rubber mini-dress ), dresses and bra's. Been dressing on and off since. Only just recently bought my first pair of boots, some nice leather thigh-high boots with a 3 inch heel and I LOVE them, lol.

JoleneCDinPA
02-08-2008, 06:11 PM
The first item of female clothing was mother's silk slip!

Amy07
02-08-2008, 06:14 PM
My sister's dance tights.. black, tan, and ballet pink. Black leotard.
About 12 years old I think... then pantyhose, panties... we'll, you get the idea.
And I love it today too!

MelindaC
02-08-2008, 09:55 PM
I was 11 and had an overwhelming urge to try on an open bottom girdle and stockings. I borrowed mom's Playtex Golden zipper open bottom rubber girdle and a pair of nylons. Once I had the girdle and stockings on and properly adjusted, I was hooked. It stayed this way for a long time, until I was out of college and on my own and thus more able to buy my own things. Imagine how wonderful it was to go shopping one day, buy the whole nine yards and come home to put on my first complete outfit!! My very own bras, girdles, stockings, slips, heels and dresses!!!

TGMarla
02-08-2008, 10:16 PM
Pantyhose here, too. And here I am 35 years later still wearing them.

Susan.
02-08-2008, 10:22 PM
In public, it was trying on everything of my mom's. But it was with my younger sisters in the dirty clothes. I was about about 5 or 6. In private, it was my mom's hosiery, no pantyhose back then.

CD Tammy
02-09-2008, 02:22 AM
Pantyhose. My step-mother used the closet in my bedroom to handle the overflow from her closet when I was about 6. I found a pair of suntan pantyhose on the floor of the closet after church one Sunday and nothing has ever been the same since.

Jennifer Brooks
02-09-2008, 02:49 AM
When I was around 5, I put on one of my Mother's white bras which I took out of her dresser drawer. The first actual piece of woman's clothing of my own was a 3 pack of bras and they came from JcPenneys when I was 25.

dakota_ann69
02-09-2008, 04:35 AM
I found a brand new pair of black control top pantyhose in my mom's drawer. After that night of wearing them to bed, the rest is history so to speak. With alot more history to come.

Lidia_tv
02-09-2008, 04:36 AM
With alot more history to come.

That's the spirit, girl!:thumbsup:

Dalece
02-09-2008, 05:34 AM
My moms dresses and girdle at age 9-10. Sometimes High heels but at that time they where to big.

T_gurl_tia
02-09-2008, 05:48 AM
i was 10 or 11 and got my sisters one piece swim suit out of the clothing hamper, slipped it on and was in heaven instantly......couldnt have been more than a couple days later that i was raiding her pantie drawer.....moms pantyhose.....and anything else i could find that would fit

mylilsecret8
02-09-2008, 06:58 PM
When I was around 7 a bunch of neighbor hood kids were playing a game. One of the girls said as a punishment for losing that I had to wear an apron. It was very feminine with lace and flowers. I rember how excited I felt standing in front of everyone and they were teasing me about how pretty I looked. The next day I started wearing my moms clothes and sometimes wore panties under my regular clothes to school. I've been dressing up ever since!

sheerhot
03-07-2008, 12:22 PM
Started with stockings (pre-pantyhose. Moved on to pantyhose and wear everyday.

jackie_p
03-07-2008, 12:30 PM
My sisters cheerleader outfit. Still have a soft spot for them! LOL

Teesside-Bobbi
03-07-2008, 07:19 PM
i was about 14 and i found a tight rubber dress of my moms and had to try it on, it esculated from there.

Sonia Kiss
03-07-2008, 07:39 PM
i was about 14 and i found a tight rubber dress of my moms and had to try it on, it esculated from there.

Whoa, what a start!!!

My start was more humble, and in fact, I don't even have a specific memory of it. It almost certainly would have been a pair of my mother's hose. My crossdressing was rather infrequent and sporadic until age 46 when spotted by a gang of real life crossdressers and IDed as an infant TG of some sort or another. A week later I found myself dancing at a nightclub, fully and properly dressed for the occasion in 4 inch heels, hose, skirt and animal print top, and all the other stuff that goes with it. :jumping: I love my CD parents :lovestruck:

Oops, forgot to mention where I got all this stuff. Why, I bought it myself! Male mode, of course, since these were my first clothes. I shopped alone, shopped at regular retail stores, and yes, I tried on the clothes and shoes before I bought them.

Teesside-Bobbi
03-07-2008, 07:54 PM
Whoa, what a start!!!

My start was more humble, and in fact, I don't even have a specific memory of it. It almost certainly would have been a pair of my mother's hose. My crossdressing was rather infrequent and sporadic until age 46 when spotted by a gang of real life crossdressers and IDed as an infant TG of some sort or another. A week later I found myself dancing at a nightclub, fully and properly dressed for the occasion in 4 inch heels, hose, skirt and animal print top, and all the other stuff that goes with it. :jumping: I love my CD parents :lovestruck:

Oops, forgot to mention where I got all this stuff. Why, I bought it myself! Male mode, of course, since these were my first clothes. I shopped alone, shopped at regular retail stores, and yes, I tried on the clothes and shoes before I bought them.

lucky girl

ColleenW
03-07-2008, 08:08 PM
I was 11 or 12; my sisters garter belt and stockings, from her dresser.

Colleen

Paula_S
03-07-2008, 08:09 PM
When I was about 6 or 7 I remember getting up in the night to wear my sister's shoes (she complained to my parents about it... :o)

Amy Hepker
03-07-2008, 08:39 PM
As far as I remember I was pretty young and I got my sister to dress me up in one of their hand me down dresses. I must have been 6 maybe 7. The dress was a straight dress with no darts for the breasts, a kids dress. I do remember it was soft probably Polyester just a pull over no buttons or zipper.

BlkNYLONS
03-07-2008, 09:00 PM
My mother always would hang her nylon stockings on the bathroom towel rods to dry. Only one bathroom in the house. I had to use that bathroom a lot:) With that door locked I loved to slip into her ultra sheer RHT nylon stockings.:o When ever left home alone on came her open bottom girdle and spiked heels with those nylons. Loved that look and feel at a very young age.

Nicole Erin
03-07-2008, 09:07 PM
When I was like 6, I would wear my mom's knee high's. I just loved the feel of the nylon. I probably found them in the hamper or something

Mom's panties.

It is interesting that nobody actually bought their first clothing.

NO kidding! Most of us wore our very first thing anywhere from 4 to 12 years age. Instead of borrowing from sis or mom, we should have borrowed the car and drove to the store and used our own money to buy what we needed. :heehee:

bibrian
03-07-2008, 09:24 PM
My wife's panties. I got them out of her drawer and tried them on. They felt great. Now I buy my own - panties, thongs, thigh high stockings, garter belts, pantyhose, slips, etc.

sherryR
03-07-2008, 10:28 PM
over at friends house his older sisters things were just the right size and i must have had almost everything on me at one time or another but started in bra and panty drawer

Tamara Croft
03-07-2008, 10:31 PM
What was the first thing you wore and where did you get it? A nappy, off my mum :bs:

(well you said 'first' thing no?)

:heehee:

NicoleScott
03-07-2008, 11:02 PM
Lipstick, before age 10. Then high heels, around age 12.

Carrie f
03-07-2008, 11:26 PM
Definitely remember being 12 and my 15 year old cousin visiting from Vancouver. When she left, she forgot her red & white flowered bikini in the laundry hamper. My aunt called my mother to have it sent back and when asked if I'd seen it, my answer was always the same ... "Gee Mom, I haven't seen it anywhere" I wore that bikini every chance I could until it woiuldn't fit anymore.

Then of course, I moved on to greener pastures ... Mother, older sisters.

Yup ... yup, ... good times.

Cayanne
03-08-2008, 12:58 AM
Oh, bout age 13 and the ever popular Mom's pantyhose. Any pair that got a run in them would end up in a bag in the hallway closet where the Sears catalogs were kept. I'd put them when no one was around and thumb through the lingerie section of a catalog.

Cayanne

Petra1
03-08-2008, 07:39 AM
I don't remember what specific items I initially wore that got me started, but I do remember it was Mom's clothes. I was in 7th or 8th grade at the time. I do remember wearing Mom's bras and stuffing them with towels or washcloths. I've tried on several of her skirts and dresses as well.

By my freshman year in high school, my family was going on weekend camping trips with a van club. I would stay home by myself for the weekend and play dress up.

Those were fun times.

The first time I dressed in front of my family (other than when I went through initiation for a high school club) was for Halloween my junior year in high school. My mom still had a dress of hers from the sixties. A blue, sleeveless mini-dress. It fit me perfect. I stuffed with full-sized bath towels. (Mom thought they were too big, but I didn't care. And if she thought those were big, she should see what I wear now.) I wore a pair of her pantyhose with my underwear underneath. When my mom left for work that night, I got daring and took off the underwear so that I only had the pantyhose on under the dress. (Yes, I stayed modest when answering the door.) I stayed home to pass out candy. One lady even told me that I was the cutest CD she had seen that day.

As far as my family is concerned, it was a Halloween thing, not a lifestyle thing.

Imagne my thrill returning when I once again got to dress up for Halloween this past year and stay home and answer the door. This time, I left the underwear on under the pantyhose, though they were Victoria's Secret panties. Didn't wear a piece of men's clothing this past year. And funny, it was once again a mini-dress. A group of kids thought I was an unattractive woman until I spoke. (Must have been the hairy arms, the beard shadow, etc.) They were so stunned that they came back to talk to me about it.

Syndi
03-08-2008, 10:18 AM
I was 11 and started with Mom and sister's panties.First just trying them on when alone then later wearing them under my clothes .Also at 13 I got into wearing my sister's jeans .

donnadawn
03-08-2008, 02:29 PM
When I was a young teen I discovered some undies and a slip of my cousin's in the trash while working on the farm. I took them up into the barn loft and tried them on just to see how they would feel. It was love a first touch. Since they would not be missed I kept them stored in a box in the barn for several years and put them on when ever I had the chance. Several times I took them back to a secluded wooded area on the farm and stripped down and wore them femme things while walking around outdoors. What a great feeling that was and still is.

Sabrina Flowers
03-09-2008, 07:27 AM
I was wearing some of my mothers and sisters items to start with, untill I could afford and was able to go and buy my own stuff. One of the first items I bought was a PVC mini skirt and my 4inch court shoes from a TV related shop. was nervous as hell, but the shop assistant was nice and put me at ease. Have since purchased a few more items from the shop and some more shoes.

Helen MC
03-09-2008, 02:22 PM
Not long after my 12th Birthday I first tried on a pair of my 14 year old sister Anne's white cotton interlock school knickers (full briefs). I secretly shared knicks (panties) with her for the next 6 years not only white pairs but Navy Blue, and Floral patterned panties, (white with either little blue or pink flowers) . In addition when home alone I wore other clothes belonging to Anne such as her grey plated skirt , blouse , bra, (padded out with my now unworn Y-Fronts - a nice ironic touch), and her Girl Guide Uniform etc and some of my mum's panties and other items which fitted me from age 15 onwards. Thankfully I was never caught at home or school although I had a few close shaves.

Ressie
03-09-2008, 04:08 PM
First at age 6 or 7, one halloween it was cold out and I didn't have a costume to wear trick-or-treating in. My mom put my sister's coat on me and off we went. I felt girly.

I also remember playing dress up at a house down the street where I wore high heels.

My sister had one of those rather large dolls that came with silky panties. I wore them all the time until my mom discovered me in them. She said, "Those are doll panties"!

My first experience as a teen was my sister's dress. I heard my brother come in downstairs and removed the dress very quickly.

JoAnnDallas
03-10-2008, 12:47 PM
My early expereinces was trying on my sister's panties and bra. Then when I was about 13-14, my sister got a new Pink Easter outfit and her first pair of 3" spike high heels. I had the chance to be alone for 2-3 hrs, so I put on her garterbelt, stockings, panties, bra stuffed with wash rags, slip, her new easter dress, her 3" heels, her easter hat, and gloves. I remember how great it all felt and how girly I felt standing there looking at myself in the mirror. I spent the next 2 hrs trying to keep from killing myself while walking. I had never wore 3" heels before. LOL I felt a little sad when I had to change back and my sister never knew I wore her Easter outfit before she did.

Krista M
03-10-2008, 10:59 PM
well i was about 8 or 9 and i was in the bath room making a deposite
and in the hamper was my step moms work out leatard and tights and leg warmers
i dont know why but i wondered what it would be like to wear them so i put them on and i was hooked
i could just about tell you everything i ever worn sence that day
my half sister moved in with us for a little while back in the 80s and i was in heaven :battingeyelashes:

Erica Lynne
03-10-2008, 11:17 PM
Sounds made up, but truth! 4 years old, played so long with my girl cousin, laughed so hard, had an "accident". My aunt put me in a pair of cousins panties (also 4). I was embarrased from the "accident" but LOVED the panties! Wore my sister's for years until she switched to cotton (UGH!) but old enough then to wear mother's from that point on.

azalea
03-11-2008, 12:21 AM
My mother's bra when I was 13 or so. I was in the laundry room at 3 in the morning and it just called to me...

nervousguy
03-11-2008, 04:41 AM
I was about 5. I was looking in my mothers jingerie drawer while she was having coffee with a neighbour. I tried on her half slip and nylons....how wonderful I felt. (And still do) Later, I found my wonderful SO (Stephanie B) - she opened her heart and her lingerie drawer to me and I felt exactly the same again I now have my own lingerie drawer and the love of a woman who understands me

annekathleen
03-13-2008, 03:08 PM
I guess those of us who were fortunate to have an older sister or a younger sister made it easier to try on our first pair of panties.

So those of us who did not have any female siblings, were left to try on Mom's underwear?:eek:

april lynn
03-13-2008, 03:39 PM
I was about 7, maybe younger, and it was my sister's easter dress, and I snuck in her room to put it on when I could. After that, mom's hose, sister's shoes,... and so on.

I was 6 and it was a sun dress that I stoled from a store

kristinacd55
03-13-2008, 05:10 PM
I was taking a bath & lo & behold hanging there was my sister's white full slip. It fit perfectly and I felt so feminine! Must of been 6 or 7. :)

Charona
03-13-2008, 09:14 PM
No sisters, and can't remember ever trying anything of my mother's. I am sure at one time or another I tried nail polish, but I never thought of that as CDing. First actual garment was a skirt I made for myself out of an old set of blue jeans. I cut off the legs to a suitable length, cut out the inseam, used the material from the cut off legs to fill in front and rear where the opened legs spread. I was about 34 or so at the time, and still on active duty. It didn't occur to me until many years later that, had I been caught, it could have been a career-ending move. That was well before "Don't ask - don't tell." I realize that CDing isn't the same as being gay (which I am not), but I don't think the military would have bothered with the distinction. I'm still not sure whether the motive was cross-dressing, or simple curiosity to know what it felt like to wear a skirt.

zencat-x
03-13-2008, 10:49 PM
Sneaking up into the attic and getting into some of my sisters old clothing. I was about 7 or 8. I remember wanting to find more to wear. :heehee:

sarahred
03-17-2008, 01:19 PM
The first thing I wore was a chemise and pair of panties my first college gf left in my room. They looked so sexy I just had to try them on.

suspender
03-21-2008, 05:51 AM
years ago now. my mothers very short green mini skirt and cork clogs. that sort of stuff was all the rage back then....and i was 10.

Joan Lea
03-21-2008, 08:05 AM
It was a long time ago and this post just brought up the memory. My older sister was in a wedding. She had on a pretty dress and looked great. A couple of days later I found her long line bra from the wedding. Of course I couldn't resist the urge to put it on.

I been dressing ever since, but never purchased a long line bra.

Joan

ClaudiaDeal
03-21-2008, 08:35 AM
My mothers dress, heels and pantyhose. I haven't looked back since. Thankfully I now have my own clothes, lest I ever developed into some kind of later-day Norman Bates.:devil:

saras
03-21-2008, 09:27 AM
My mom and her friend were going out for a night of dancing. Her friend had a run in her nylons and discarded them in the bathroom garbage. As soon as they left I retrieved them and have been hooked since!

Bubbles
03-22-2008, 05:19 PM
When I was quite young (10 maybe) I remember trying on my younger sisters knickers (panties) and vests. However I soon moved on to my mums more sexier items.

victoriamwilliams1
03-22-2008, 07:49 PM
My cousins dress! I had to wear it t be adjusted at the time we where the same height I was 5 I think, thus started the girl in me. This happened a few times and now it is out, my mother and grandmother started it.

JFelicia
03-22-2008, 11:47 PM
I started with my sisters dresses

michelle916
03-23-2008, 03:14 AM
When I was 12 or so I went trick or treating dressed as a woman and my Mother was dressed as a man. The both of us picked things for me to wear from her closet and drawers. Then she applied my makeup and wig and off we went. I've been hooked ever since!