PDA

View Full Version : I need you!!!!!!

ysf
04-18-2005, 04:40 PM
hello my sisterss

I wanna buy a girdle but actually I don't know which kind is better?some people say that open bottom girdle,some say all-in-one.....etc.Can u tell your comments about this problem

And also I wanna ask about the hobble skirts,I wanna buy one but ı dont know which fabric is better,denim?satin?cotton?But the hobble skirt that I will buy shouldn't be expensive so please select the fabric among these.Thanks for your attention

Dragster
04-18-2005, 07:48 PM
Try Ebay "Hobble +Skirt"
There's plenty of choice at the right price, and PVC seems to be popular. Mind you, some say "hobble" when they mean tight fitting, and if you want to be really restricted, you don't want a stretchy one!

I like the open bottom girdles for easier access, and both open bottom and pantie girdles come in "all-in-one" styles. For me, they have to be a size or two too small for that very tight feeling, but I've never worn an all-in-one.

Good luck,
Tony

Di
04-18-2005, 08:51 PM
Not sure about the girdle.....but I have this corset slip thingy,,,I love......Hobble skirt...love them...i,d say pvc......look and price wise,,,,but my fav is a leather hobble...yum

Tonia
04-19-2005, 07:30 AM
Not sure about the girdle.....but I have this corset slip thingy,,,I love......Hobble skirt...love them...i,d say pvc......look and price wise,,,,but my fav is a leather hobble...yum
Leather hummmmmmmmm....yummie lol:p