PDA

View Full Version : Want to go shopping!

shellycd
01-23-2008, 06:35 PM
It had been a very busy couple of months. No time for anything, had not had any chance to get fully dressed. My panties are getting worned out (I wear them daily) and I need some new ones. I want to get new outfit and some new shoes. REALLY REALLY wanted to go shopping but have no time. I WANT TO SHOP!!!!!!

Thanks for letting me rant!

sandra-leigh
01-23-2008, 07:49 PM
REALLY REALLY wanted to go shopping but have no time. I WANT TO SHOP!!!!!!

It might perhaps be no accident that my fave local lunch place is just across the road from a full department store. Stopped off today at the cafe to pick up lunch, stopped off at the dept store to pick up some panties (I'd realized that the one's I'd worn were too small)... The dept store is only two blocks from work, but somehow or other I almost never see my co-workers in there, so I openly browse the hosiery or discount clothes without worrying about being found out at work.

shellycd
01-23-2008, 09:02 PM
Not even have time for lunch lately. Arhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Funny thing is my unsupportive wife seen my worned out panties that I throw away in the trash and then tell me I should buy her matching pairs when I go shopping for them. (She refuse to buy for me) Too bad I'm always working late recently and had no time for any shopping.....I WANT TO SHOP!!!!!

SandyR
01-23-2008, 10:32 PM
Girls gota have panties......

SandyR

erickka
01-24-2008, 07:35 AM
Man, I hate being socially constrained! I know what you mean,I've been there, done that too.

Chari
01-24-2008, 09:58 AM
You have to plan some time just for you Shelly! There are some big box stores (Wally world, Super K) that stay open 24/7. If you are nervous about buying fem things in guy mode, you can say its for your wife, girlfriend, sister, daughter, niece, if anyone asks. A girl can never have too many panties!:2c:

Chari

Merry
01-24-2008, 11:08 AM
May be you can but from web-shop^^

bobi jean
01-24-2008, 11:16 AM
Honey you need to take and hour or two and just go shopping. Tell everyone you need some therapy and just do it. e-bay shopping is nothing compared to carrying a couple pairs of panties and high heels up to the counter to pay.
Today is as good a day as any,,,,,,,,,,,,,, GO GET THOSE SHOES AND PANTIES............

TerriM
01-24-2008, 01:06 PM
It's amazing how much I love shopping as a woman and as a guy Im just a grab and pay person. there is nothing like browzing the dress racks and getting somehing 50% off
Yours terri

shellycd
01-24-2008, 07:34 PM
You have to plan some time just for you Shelly! There are some big box stores (Wally world, Super K) that stay open 24/7. If you are nervous about buying fem things in guy mode, you can say its for your wife, girlfriend, sister, daughter, niece, if anyone asks. A girl can never have too many panties!:2c:

Chari

Buying items is not any issue here. It is just time. No time to do any shopping. Usually, when I go shopping, I need a couple of hours, not to mention the couple of hours afterwards trying out everything. This usually make it 1/2 a day. I did set aside some time last week but something suddenly came up and killed it. It is not just for panties, tops, stockings, skirts, shoes, the whole nine yard........
Looking at my schedule, no time for the next 2 weeks.....Arhhhhhh!
I WANT TO SHOP!!!!!!!!!

Angie G
01-24-2008, 09:03 PM
I do think you need to hun :hugs:
Angie

Billijo49504
01-24-2008, 10:10 PM
Wally World opens at 7am and is open till 11 pm. Many mall stores are open from 10 a to 9p. Seems like there might be some time for you time. What about a store that's open 24 hrs. Meijers is open all night here. Or shop on line, instead of being here. I hate to see a gurl with no drawers:tongueout ..BJ:drink:

teresa jeen
01-24-2008, 10:30 PM
most of the girls that check me out at wally world(chinese employment agency). dont really care what we buy. the younger ones really blush!!! hee hee

Melora
01-24-2008, 10:46 PM
Just go to Wall Mart and go through a U-Scan = Awsome!
IF No U-SCAN, then.. JUST DO IT!! Clothes sellers JUST WANT TO SELL CLOTHES AND GET $$, Remember that....
I have only gotten 2 bad reactions from cashiers and MOST of them just Dont Care what they sell, just the $$$
Melora..

Marvina Martian
01-25-2008, 01:34 AM
Shopping is like, the best! You just have to make time for it or else you just are not happy sometimes. ;)

MaidInCan
01-25-2008, 09:33 PM
If you're shy about shopping while you're in drab, save your money and buy twice a year-near Valentine's day and near Christmas. The sales clerks normally assume you are buying for a girlfriend, wife etc.

shellycd
01-29-2008, 04:06 PM
No shy about shopping in drab. Do that all the time. It is just no time at all. I like to shop in person and browsing to find the items that I like.

Anyway, I could not wait for any time any more. Last night I was able to get out of work at around 8:00pm. So, went to local mall to do some shopping. They close at 9:00 so did not have much time. Picked up 2 dresses, 1 mini skirt and some footless tights. Still need to shop for some shoes and panties. May be this Thursday evenings I could have another hour.