PDA

View Full Version : Life is the best!!!!!!!!!!!

Rachel_740
01-24-2008, 03:52 PM
Hi all.

Loads of you will never have heard of me. Others will remember me from the dim and distant past (well, not that long ago but many, many gallons of water have passed under the bridge).

Life is just so good. I have now settled in my own home (although the mortgage is very, very big so I have to work too much to support it for a little while). I've got back to my archery, which I just love. I started to go swihming back in September because I need the exercise and although I only go once a week I regularly do 1 mile each session (it takes about 55 minutes). Other than that and the occasional get together with some friends I don't have too much social life becuase of my mortgage.

Work is just great. I work full-time in a factory, programming machines and I work part time HGV driving.

Virtually all the time I'm accepted as the woman I am, although I will always be aware that it could just be acceptance. However, I do also have many occasions when I know that the people I'm interacting with do see me fully as a woman, for example, a coulpe of weeks ago when I was out in the truck I was driving down a narrow road and a foriegn truck came the other way and broke my mirror because he didn't slow down. When we had sorted things out he held his hand out and I gave him mine, expecting him to sake hands - as the continentals do. Much to my surprise, He took my hand and kissed the back of it.
I had my hair done this afternoon and when I was making my next appointment I was talking to the sylist about what I wanted next time. She was giving me some ideas and she brought out a a styling tong that she described as 'looking a little rude'. It was more than a little rude - it looked positively falic!

Unfortunately, I still haven't had a man becuase I gave my last boyfriend the elbow about 15 months ago and haven't replaced him yet. The right person may come along one day (male or female, I'm flexible) but until that happens I'm very happy as I am. That said, I have tested my 'bits' and they work very well. Orgasm as a man was good. Orgasm as a woman is out of this world!!!!

Well, that's a brief update on where I am. Quite simply, never been happier.

Rach
xxx

Sally24
01-24-2008, 05:40 PM
Congratulations! Sounds like you've gotten yourself into a nice place. Hope your sailing continues to be smooth!

Cara Allen
01-25-2008, 09:31 AM
Happily ever after! We do not hear as much of these sucesses, because people move along with their lives when things go well. Thank you so very much for sharing with us!