PDA

View Full Version : Paying the price

annya
01-24-2008, 05:34 PM
Hi Girls

Like all CD's I love dressing up but in my case it comes at a price.
My wife has dictated that if I want to dress as a woman then I must do what most women do- housework.

The price I pay is cleaning, dusting, making beds, cleaning the toilet (not my favourite job) and washing and ironing.

The ironing is my favourite as I enjoy the feel of freshly ironed panties and silky tops when they are nicely ironed.

A bonus for doing these activities is that she occasionaly buys me something nice, the last thing she purchased for me was a red and black top.

When I was wearing my new top she took my picture making the bed.

Do any of you have a similar price to pay ?

Ruth
01-24-2008, 05:56 PM
Most of my dressing time has to be around the house and I like to keep busy, and housework is one of the things I do. I don't regard it as paying a price.
The payoff in fact from my CDing is not a price, it's a dividend. My wife and I have grown closer, and I am a gentler and kinder partner since I became free to express my feminine side.

Nicole Erin
01-24-2008, 05:58 PM
Annya, you are not getting any sympathy here darling. :tongueout

hahahahh Now quit complaining and go check on dinner!

But for my "price" I guess it is that I have to share all my femme stuff with the missus.
And sometimes hear her complain about Erin.

Amy Hepker
01-24-2008, 07:01 PM
I wish, I dress and if I did or not I still have to do some cleaning, so I dress whenever I can. I wish my Lady would force me to clean the house although like you it would not be much push to get me going, I would do it freely.

Kate Simmons
01-24-2008, 07:25 PM
Sounds okay to me Annya. The price some of us pay isn't quite as pleasant however, sad to say.

paulaN
01-24-2008, 07:35 PM
If I could dress around the house wile my wife is at home.I would have the cleanest home in town. But she never leaves the house for more than a couple of hours. And she wants nothing to do with my dressing. So I'd love to be in your heels. She (my wife) has not, and most likely never will figure out that letting me dress at home would have many,many rewards. It's fine for her MAN to do houswork. But it's not fine for her cross dressing husband to do houswork. Oh NO!!!!!! Aint no guy running around her house in a dress. Not wile she is around anyway. There is also no MAN running around with a duster in his hand.

Laura Greenhall
01-24-2008, 07:36 PM
I am currently thankful I live alone, however, I do have to hide my 'bits and bobs', seeing as I have quite a lot of visitors.

I absent-mindedly went to the door the other evening with high-heels on and it was the postman - thankfully, I got shot of him PDQ!

Stormgirl
01-24-2008, 08:18 PM
Don't forget cooking! Cook and clean! NOW!

charlottejane
01-24-2008, 08:24 PM
sounds good Annya !

Laura Greenhall
01-24-2008, 08:31 PM
What does GG stand-for?

Laura

SandyR
01-24-2008, 08:56 PM
Im the cook in our home, and cleaner, bathrooms, take out the trash, keep things running, and all this before she found out about Sandy....

Hugs!

SandyR

Jenna1561
01-24-2008, 08:57 PM
Lauea,

GG = Genetic Girl. Those born in the female body.

Jenna

Angie G
01-24-2008, 09:02 PM
I don't have to pay the price but I do Some laundry dishes and vacuuming and I like doing these things and once in a wile I cook :hugs:
Angie

Laura Greenhall
01-24-2008, 09:47 PM
Lauea,

GG = Genetic Girl. Those born in the female body.

Jenna

Ah, cheers.

Laura

Billijo49504
01-24-2008, 09:58 PM
My wife still works and I'm retired, so I do a bit around the house. I do all the cooking and some of the cleaning. But I've discovered quilting, so I'm some what busy sewing. The good part, when the wife wants pants shortened, I'm ready..BJ

linnea
01-24-2008, 10:25 PM
Since I have always helped (i.e., done a share that comes to roughly half the household chores), doing the housework would not be a price but business as usual for me. I have done that throughout my married life because I don't believe in the idea that certain work is inherently "woman's work." Getting pregnant and bearing children are inherently female, but washing dishes is not.
Further, I wonder if the idea that "most women do this" applies to your SO since she is apparently a woman: "My wife has dictated that if I want to dress as a woman then I must do what most women do- housework." Of course, she may not include herself in the circle enscribed by "most women." I love to dress, but frankly, I don't believe that one should have to pay this kind of price for it.

obsessedwithpantyhose
01-24-2008, 11:00 PM
i did all those things b4 i met my wife so its just something i do anyways

now that im on my own i have to do it or live in a messy house.

teresa jeen
01-24-2008, 11:13 PM
aint nothing like that swing,oh such a sweet swing of the boobs when mopping the floor!!! some bodys gotta do it make it fun!!!

MarciManseau
01-24-2008, 11:22 PM
People actually iron panties? I'm totally amazed!

Hugs, Marci :hugs:

Brenda1423
01-25-2008, 12:02 AM
If my wife would be supportive to my dressing, I'd do anything she wanted and more.

melissacd
01-25-2008, 12:17 AM
I am afraid that I am one of those that Salandra referred to and I paid the ultimate price, the end of a 25 year relationship. Now I get to do all of those things for myself :) - but I refuse to iron panties

Emma England
01-25-2008, 04:01 AM
I am single, so I do the housework anyway.

Even when you have a partner, someone has got to do the chores, so why not you?

Just make sure that everything is done properly.

Joanne f
01-25-2008, 04:22 AM
Sounds ok to me but i think you need a little maids outfit :D

joanne

Carol A
01-25-2008, 07:55 AM
It's not a job it's an adventure and pay off is wonderful. :thumbsup:
We are retired my loving wife of 45 years spends most of her time in a wheelchair so 90% of the house work and anything else is done by Carol Ann except the cooking. She puts her food down about that as that is her love next to Carol, :hugs::love:

annya
01-25-2008, 08:17 AM
Hi Girls

Thanks for all the responses, your comments clearly indicate that I am very fortunate to have a wife who understands my CD side and that the chores I do in the house should be a labour of love

lynnmcarthur
01-25-2008, 08:56 AM
Hi

My fem side was in hiding when we got married. I was aware of the need not to be a typical male and also expected my dressing needs to be gone once I was married. I started, in 1971 with beginning to take over household chores and cooking and have never stopped.

To make it short, my fem personna is caught up in doing the things that women do in this society. My wife mows the grass and takes care of the cars and I do all of the cooking and many other traditionally girly things. That may have made it slightly easier when I realized my dressing wasn't over and I had to tell her.

While she never complained about helping out and me being the nurturing parent to our sons, it took many years to get where we are with her acceptance of dressing

AshleyM
01-25-2008, 08:59 AM
You don't know how lucky you are. I have always helped clean and cook. I wish I could tell my wife and be able to dress when she is home.

Marie O
01-25-2008, 09:09 AM
I am in the same boat! My wife let the cleaning lady go and I now take care of the house, luandry, shopping, and cooking all the meals! I love, and wouldn't change it back! I am a retired firefighter and did learn how to cook fairly well, as my wife puts it!

Celeste
01-25-2008, 09:52 AM
It seems that assuming cleaning to be an all female endeavor is gender biased in itself and not up to par with todays standards.In my marriage we tried to share equally but I ended up doing most of it in an attempt to stop the arguing.Toward the end it became a control tactic rather than a price for anything.She would have blown fuses had she known I liked to dress.

Merry
01-25-2008, 10:01 AM
Annya, this is so wonderful for you & your wife:hugs:

Dawn Marie
01-25-2008, 12:23 PM
Honey I do all the cleaning and laundry around the house as is, but still don't get to dress. I even do most of the cooking. There are times when the wife and kids aren't there and I dress and do the chores, but they are far a few.

gennee
01-25-2008, 12:27 PM
I clean, cook and wash. I wear panties and a cami all the time so it's second nature.

Gennee

:happy:

AmandaM
01-25-2008, 01:34 PM
Sounds ok to me but i think you need a little maids outfit :D
joanne

And if you don't do a good job, you deserve a spanking. :p

Joanne f
01-25-2008, 02:57 PM
And if you don't do a good job, you deserve a spanking. :p

Oh yes please :happy: