PDA

View Full Version : Fun with the wife!

Marvina Martian
01-25-2008, 02:05 AM
So today we decided to go out and get some fresh pedicures together. We go down to our local salon and as would have it they were totally busy. Oh well I thought and went in. We were seated in the special massage chairs together and our old polish was removed. They did all the usual great foot stuff and I decided to go with some nice metallic pink polish with some nice white flowers and purple gems, while my wife went with a basic pink and some black line designs that looked cool.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/21750784@N06/2217663805/

I did get a few funny looks from the guys and a few smiles from the other ladies but it was OK, I just sat there and red a mag the whole while. After they were done we went in and had our eyebrows waxed!
Very cool!

So afterwords we needed to get a few things from the grocery next door so we went over. Did I forget to mention that I just had flip flops? :D
My newly painted toes were on display for all to see, and of course I was in drab! At first I was just going to head out to the truck and wait for her but she said that it really didn't matter to her that I was out with them exposed and that I should just go in and pretend like nothing was different ;)
So after she talked me into it I did just that. It was so cool just cruising about in the very busy store. Sure some people noticed, but who cares right? :bs:

This was a super booster to the ol confidence! ;)

And this came after being out mountain biking with my new Terry cycling skirt, sports bra w/forms and a girls jersey on! That was a total blast I tell you. Riding with your wife while en femme is just great. We even had to pass a bunch of hikers and say good morning to them ;)

What a cool day......

Andine
01-25-2008, 02:25 AM
Lovely job on the nails!
you are a lucky guy ... bike riding with your lady etc ! That must be so satisfying and supportive. I want a photo of you in the lycra gear plz.

Princess29
01-25-2008, 04:46 AM
Sounds like you had fun Bre, well done

Fab Karen
01-25-2008, 04:57 AM
Fun with the wife can be alright, but you always worry about their husband showing up.:D

Angie G
01-25-2008, 05:36 AM
That was cool you go girl. keep it fun. :hugs:
Angie

Merry
01-25-2008, 06:47 AM
After make-up, you very look like woman, so beautiful:love:

JoAnnDallas
01-25-2008, 09:59 AM
My wife has gone with me a few times to my nail salon. She finds it interesting that no one seems to care that I get my toes polished, that I have long acrylic nails, or get my eyebrows waxed. When it is warm, I will put on my Pink/Green open toe sandals when I go to the nail salon. No sense in wearing socks when everyone at the salon will see my polished toes. LOL
A couple of times late last summer, I had gone to the nail salon and after I got home, wife needed to go to Walmart or another grocery store and we both forgot that I was not wearing any socks. First time this happen we were in Walmart and it seemed that no one noticed them. I think when it gets warmer and I can wear my sandales again, I'm going to start wearing them all the time without socks.

sissystephanie
01-25-2008, 04:33 PM
My late wife used to sometimes go with me to my nail salon. She and our daughter went to another one some distance away to get their nails done. I get a pedicure and manicure every two weeks. Usually bright colored toe nail and pink long acrylic finger nails. Other then the co-owner of the salon, I am usually the only man in the crowded salon. I talk to the ladies, and have had many compliments on my nails. I do frequently wear open toe sandals, and not just to the nail salon. I shop in them, and go out to eat wearing them.:happy: Once in awhile, someone will do a double take when they see my bright red toe, but usually then they just smile!:heehee:

Sissy/Stephanie

Girl on the outside, man under the silk and lace!

Amy Hepker
01-25-2008, 04:42 PM
It is really neat to have someone who will not only be with you but coax you on. I go shopping in Wal-Mart all the time with hose on and sandals. I have had a few people notice, but I don't care. I have never heard a bad remark yet and I bet I have done it oh about 30 times. I also go other places too, like that. Not only that but I wear a padded B cup Bra too under my T-Shirt.

Nigella
01-25-2008, 05:06 PM
Sandra and I now get manicures, facials and the rest of it done together, its amazing, until I started getting things done professionally, Sandra never bothered.

I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that I pay for the more expensive treatments :D

Sandra
01-25-2008, 06:35 PM
I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that I pay for the more expensive treatments

Of course not :D

It's nice when you can do stuff together makes it more enjoyable. Good for your SO to talk you into going round the store, and so what if people noticed none of thier business any way.

Rachel Morley
01-25-2008, 08:35 PM
Wow, your nails look lovely. Your wife sounds very cool. I took a look at your Flickr pics .... phew! ... very cute indeed! :happy:

KateSpade83
01-25-2008, 09:07 PM
You should show us a pic of you in femme bike gear! On all of your bikes!

Marvina Martian
01-26-2008, 02:06 AM
I still have to get pics of my cycling outfit.....Soon enough though! ;)