PDA

View Full Version : Television Documentary

daniellelouise
04-08-2005, 05:28 AM
Hi!

I am working as a researcher for a TV company called ZKK. I am currently researching a programme about couples where the man enjoys dressing in womens clothes. We are looking for people to take part.

If you are interested in speaking to us please email Danielle films@zkktv.com

I hope you don't mind me posting on this site. Any help would be gratefully received!

With Thanks,

Danielle

Tristen Cox
04-08-2005, 05:39 AM
Uhm you can post here but phone numbers are a no no. That is for your protection, as to the response you get on this thread, well let me say that people here have called these things a hoax before. I can not be responsible for the replies.

DonnaT
04-08-2005, 07:45 AM
NOTE ZKK TV is a documentary company based in London.

Did I see a similar post on the UK forum Rose's? Pretty sure I did. Some of the girls on Rose's are also here. But most of the girls here are from the US.

Good luck on your search.

Sweet Susan
04-08-2005, 04:34 PM
Sounds like fun, but I doubt the wife would be interested.

Chica
04-10-2005, 02:27 AM
i was in contact with ZKK about the last episode they done, i had a long phone call quite a while ago... very understanding...

at the time i was too young to be filmed without parental guidance.. and couldnt ask them to agree to go on tv...

Julie York
04-10-2005, 05:20 PM
Do you need a comedy writer?

daniellelouise
04-19-2005, 05:35 AM
Hi!

I am a researcher for a TV production company called ZKK. I am currently researching a programme about couples where the man enjoys dressing in womens clothes. We are looking for people who might be interested in taking part to speak to us about their experiences.

If you are interested please email Danielle at films@zkktv.com

Any help is gratefully received and all communication would be in strict confidence!

Julie
04-19-2005, 05:42 AM
It's been 11 days since the same thing was posted, I've merged the threads to prevent duplication.

JJ

tv_rachael
04-19-2005, 05:20 PM
would we get paid?

could be up for it... but not without some £££ as it would effectively mean coming out to the world :|

StephanieCD
04-19-2005, 07:47 PM
would we get paid?

could be up for it... but not without some £££ as it would effectively mean coming out to the world :|

Ditto. Unless my role was strictly informational.