PDA

View Full Version : on my way to Dallas!

suzannecarr
01-25-2008, 02:31 PM
people, and peoplesses, (new word) i am leaving saturday night(sunday morning for dallas) i am going by my friends work(works at hotel already discussed this) she is gonna do my hair and stuff, and then i am gonna be leaving i will be there for 4 or 5 days( you know i want 5) and i will be seeing a psycholoigist(gender) getting nails done, hair and makeup, some other things, shopping and just generally being me(suzanne) its a first for me and i am really excited! several girls from the forum are gonna meet me and one even has a room of her own, we will be staying next to a gender type clinic and i assume i will be meeting other girls because the hotel i am staying in is also discounted for clients of this place who i understand come from all over the country and the world!, i am gonna have a get together and hang out (hopefully) with others like me its kinda like this , i am no longer counting the hours i am counting the seconds!!!!!, i have been preparing for this trip since early summer, and i just finished up shopping with my so! she has her moments and actually has been extremely nice about helping me , she told me that she realized i do pass, and that i do have alot of feminine quialities that are ,well, pretty much undeniable, she actually told me (after getting me to model my new sweater dress and boots , vitorias secret) that i have good fashion sense and as we shopped before that last night, she kinda treated me ,well, as just a gf or something!! i wrote her a letter thanking her and telling her how much i respected her for it, and she seemed to appreciate it! honestly i dont know how long this is gonna last , but i am gonna enjoy it, for sure!, so, off i go into the transgender world of dfw texas, wish me luck, im gonna have a peaceful . fun, seif examining week , hopefully by the time i come back i will know what i should do with the rest of this life on this little rock!!, suzanne:hugs:

Bethany_Anne_Fae
01-25-2008, 02:33 PM
Way coolies! Have a safe trip and enjoy the town! Too bad we couldnt have hooked up somewhere as well

*hugs*

Zara

joann07
01-25-2008, 02:44 PM
Woo hoo!
Enjoy your trip!
So are you flying in femme?

Hugs!

Jenna1561
01-25-2008, 08:34 PM
Hi Suzanne,

I'd love to join in, let me know the particulars. I tried to PM you, but your mailbox is full. You are quite the popular girl!

Jenna

Stephanie-L
01-26-2008, 03:12 AM
Count me in, I will have some free time during that period and it would be great if some of us local girls could get together, even if just for a bit, so we could put a face/voice to the names here. Stephanie

Angie G
01-26-2008, 04:37 AM
Sounds like a great trip Suzanne have fun :hugs:
Angie

Dalece
01-26-2008, 06:14 AM
While your there buy a Dallas cheerleader uniform. Have fun enjoy

Mary Morgan
01-26-2008, 07:09 AM
I can feel your excitement. I hope it is all you wish it to be, and that you not only come away more enlightened about yourself, but more appreciatve of your gifts.

Cara Allen
01-26-2008, 07:53 AM
Suz!!!

Best of luck, Sis! You know you have my thoughts with you! I feel like I am living vicariously with you, on this voyage!

Glad that your SO is moving to acceptance, dear.

Enjoy the experience! You MUST keep a diary, and take TONS of pics to share!

suzannecarr
02-01-2008, 04:08 AM
i really cant say anymore than that, it just was, cara , you know what i mean girl!!!, drove down and drove back and every single bit in between , totally suzanne, it was oooooooh my ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, it was great!!!, btw, its fun to get lost as a woman, i got alot of help from every geeky cashier in between here and dallas, also met alot of girls on the way who thought i was a girl , except one knew and she said i had to walk right even when i was tired !!!, i agreed and sooooo,,,,,,,,,,, thanks for all the support girls, i appreciate it, and dallas is a great town!!(dont think im not going back)!!!!!,, suzanne:hugs: