PDA

View Full Version : What a hoot ! (or bark!)

Andrea's Lynne
01-25-2008, 10:21 PM
Has this ever happened to you?:

Here I am at home alone. Just me and our pup, a chocolate lab.

I log on to check out Crossdressers.com and decide that a little high heel time is in order. No dressing, just here in my sweats....getting used to the feel of my new 4" black pumps (in velvet).:o

I'm a pretty decent one for walking in heels, but I like to practice (and I like the way it makes me feel). I just cannot feel angry/upset/bad in a beautiful pair of heels.

Anyway, I strut past the dog, and she howls up a storm:eek:, all the while looking at my feet.

I laughed so hard I had to steady myself on the kitchen counter.

Poor puppy!

mike47
01-25-2008, 10:40 PM
Can't say that has happened. My son has his dogs upstairs though. They will bark and stuff when they hear the heels on the kitchen floor. Sorta the samething but not quite.

KatrinaAshley
01-25-2008, 11:18 PM
Are you sure she's not telling you "I'm so going to chew those up when you leave the house"? It won't be poor puppy then. Haha.

Dalece
01-26-2008, 12:15 AM
Are you sure she's not telling you "I'm so going to chew those up when you leave the house"? It won't be poor puppy then. Haha.

Hungry pup? I get a similar reaction from my cat when I'm fully dressed he looks at me strange. Make sure you put your heels up so they don't become expensive puppy chew toy.

docrobbysherry
01-26-2008, 12:18 AM
Sounds like you're "going to the dogs!"
RS

Deborah Jane
01-26-2008, 06:36 AM
My Spaniel used to act strange when he saw me dressed up, but he,s used to it now. I don,t think he,s too sure of the pink collar i put on him sometimes though.:heehee:

Annie D
01-26-2008, 06:48 AM
Yes, it took some time for my dog to recognize me enfemme. Sammy Sosa, my wife is a Cub's fan, would continue to bark until I took my wig off and then he would calm down. It took several "Annie" sightings before he accepted me as part of the family.

Christina Louise
01-26-2008, 06:55 AM
Try Hush Puppies next time (are they still made?)

Cara Allen
01-26-2008, 07:19 AM
Maybe she was complementing you on your legs???