PDA

View Full Version : I sorta went out.....Baby steps I suppose.

curiously_c
01-26-2008, 12:52 AM
So I got off work today, and as soon as my roomie left for his swing shift, out came the pink panties and floor lenght skirt. :D

I hung out online for awhile and then decided I'd go to a drive-thru fast food joint for dinner. So Out i went in the skirt and a boy top. I know it wasn't much but this was the FIRST time I've worn anything other than panties and a bra outside of the house.

I will say it felt awesome. This skirt is sooo comfy! I must say I have to invest in some leggings though, that cold draft was nasty! :D

Angie G
01-26-2008, 04:43 AM
No it isn't a good time of the year for skirts outside hun :hugs:
Angie

Dalece
01-26-2008, 06:11 AM
You will get use to the cold drafts. where I'm at Nor East Ohio it is cold and have been out in shorter skirts. But Keep going it gets easier. and less scary. Also try waiting for the heater in the car to warm up. LOL

Michelle-NC
01-26-2008, 08:05 AM
Congrats! That is the first step, and takes courage!

Amy Hepker
01-26-2008, 08:27 AM
One small step for man, One giant leap for woman kind.

Deborah Jane
01-26-2008, 08:34 AM
Well done on your first steps hun:hugs:. The 1st time i went outside dressed [back garden] it was -2 and windy and i was wearing a mini skirt..Now that was drafty:heehee:

MAJESTYK
01-26-2008, 08:46 AM
You normally only wear panties and a bra outside!:eek: Kidding. Good for you. I'm sure it was a wonderful and liberating feeling.

JoAnnDallas
01-28-2008, 09:36 AM
Congrads......I remember the first time I went out dressed in the daylight. Talk about scary. LOL I soon lost that scary feeling when I started noticing no one paying any attention to me. I was just another GG. LOL I too took baby steps when I first started going out. It is a great way to build your confindence. I bet your thinking of your next outing already. Going out dressed can be addictive. I know, but I love it.

Aeslyn
01-29-2008, 02:31 AM
That's awesome. I remember taking the back roads across Canada so I could wear what I want. but a drive-thru... congratz.
Now I don't drive, and I only wear stuff underneath. But I love to walk late at night in the west end where the streets are dead and unzip my jacket and sweater. It's exhilarating and liberating. I'd die if anyone walked by and noticed of course.
Speaking of walks, it's about that time.

Kristen Marie
01-29-2008, 09:03 PM
First steps are huge!! I did almost the same thing. I did a drive through a toll booth and had to hand the attendant money. Now it's easy but at the time it was panic! Can't wait to hear about your next adventure!

racquel
01-29-2008, 09:36 PM
Good for you:love:.Before long you'll have the urge to go out again and each time it will be scary and exciting.

Carvery Carly
01-30-2008, 06:24 PM
I went to work dressed the other morning.
My SO stayed the night at her mums so when I finished work late (10-11pm) I got changed into my RV, bra & breast forms, knickers and wig. Then went to bed. When I woke up, I put my femme clothes and shoes on & put my "male" clothes in a bag. I walked out of the back door and down the road (about 300yards) to my garage and got in the car. As soon as I got in and shut the car door, I let out a huge sigh of relief that no one had seen me. I then drove to work and it seemed that everyone else was up and about which made me quite nervous. (Don't know why.)
When I got to work, no one else was about as it was still early (6.40am). Except the security light came on which is connected to a camera. Oh well I thought. I got out of the car and went to the door to see if any lights were on in the building, which there weren't. So I walked back to the car, grapped the bag with my "male" clothes in and changed into them and took off my bra, knickers etc. I really hate getting changed into "male" clothes when I been wearing my proper clothes, as I call them.
I keep looking at my rota to see when the next time I can get dressed will be. Can't wait.

Nicole Erin
01-30-2008, 08:18 PM
This skirt is sooo comfy! I must say I have to invest in some leggings though, that cold draft was nasty! :D

Yeah the cold has hit hard here also.
One benefit of that tho is one doesn't need to tuck. The equipment shrivels up and hides on it's own. But yeah get some leggings for sure. It will be even MORE femme stuff you can wear on another outing.

Well hey congrats and enjoy this journey.

CrossdressinGoth
01-31-2008, 01:09 AM
Thats great. Take the steps you feel is best. Feels so great to venture out a bit more with noticable things doesnt it, even in a car, you still get the thrill :)