PDA

View Full Version : I want to thank you

kerrianna
01-26-2008, 05:04 AM
I just wanted to take a moment to thank my brothers here for being so cool and brave and themselves.

I don't think you will ever know how much you have helped me on my own journey. I was thinking tonight of how you have helped me place myself in conjunction with you, of how strong you guys are in defining yourselves and sticking up for yourselves, and how that has inspired me. You really are like my little and older brothers, and it's so nice to feel I have you to turn to when times get tough (or if I need you to stand up for me).

You guys are awesome. I am so proud to call you my brothers.

Really, I can't think of anyone more cool than the boys here.

We are lucky sisters to have brothers like you guys. :happy:

:hugs:

ZenFrost
01-26-2008, 12:50 PM
:blush: That's such a nice thing of you to say. All I can say is that the feeling's mutual, I feel lucky to know you. :wuv: :hugs:

Felix
01-26-2008, 04:02 PM
AWWWWW!! Kerrianna sweets :hugs::hugs::hugs: thanx and I am proud to have ya as a sister xx Felix :hugs:

Amy Hepker
01-26-2008, 04:45 PM
Kerrianna!!!!

What about me????:eek:

I am really hurt:cry:

Now I know why you have not contacted me, you have been playing with all the men again.:rolleyes:

Don't worry Anna, I still love ya.:hugs:

I was just joking.

Long time no hear from.

Kate Simmons
01-26-2008, 05:18 PM
Well said Kerrianna. These guys are the greatest.:thumbsup::happy:

Kieron Andrew
01-26-2008, 05:21 PM
I just wanted to take a moment to thank my brothers here for being so cool and brave and themselves.

I don't think you will ever know how much you have helped me on my own journey. I was thinking tonight of how you have helped me place myself in conjunction with you, of how strong you guys are in defining yourselves and sticking up for yourselves, and how that has inspired me. You really are like my little and older brothers, and it's so nice to feel I have you to turn to when times get tough (or if I need you to stand up for me).

You guys are awesome. I am so proud to call you my brothers.

Really, I can't think of anyone more cool than the boys here.

We are lucky sisters to have brothers like you guys. :happy:

:hugs:

geez who gave you a soppy pill this morning :heehee:

:hugs::love:

CaptLex
01-26-2008, 07:05 PM
geez who gave you a soppy pill this morning :heehee:

:hugs::love:
Haha, the bulldog sounds grumpy but you know he's a big mush himself sometimes. :heehee:

As Guru Zen said, the feeling is mutual. It's always cool when you hang around with us . . . a girl that brightens up the joint, offers a kind word or shoulder to lean on, and isn't afraid to have fun - what else could we ask for? :koc:

So, you're counting me as one of the younger brothers, right? :raisedeyebrow:

Nicki B
01-26-2008, 08:09 PM
Haha, the bulldog sounds grumpy but you know he's a big mush himself sometimes. :heehee:

You reckon? :whistling:

So, the girl can do short posts when she wants... :gorgeous:

Kieron Andrew
01-26-2008, 08:16 PM
Haha, the bulldog sounds grumpy but you know he's a big mush himself sometimes. :heehee:nah im not grumpy Kez knows im messing with her, i gave her flowers!

You reckon? :whistling:

:rolleyes: dont you start lol

CaptLex
01-26-2008, 08:18 PM
So, the girl can do short posts when she wants... :gorgeous:
Yeah that was short for Kez . . . maybe she's out of rum. :drink:

TeaPirateFox
01-26-2008, 10:37 PM
Glad to be of service. Everyone needs a 'pick me up' every now and then. :hugs:

kerrianna
01-28-2008, 01:03 AM
Yeah that was short for Kez . . . maybe she's out of rum. :drink:

Hahaha... I was out of energy and time from an insane work schedule. Rum would have just finished me.

Yeah Kieron, that was pretty soppy, but I am pretty mushy all the time now. I'm just finally letting myself be the way I am and it feels good. Gets me flowers too!
(literally... the dancers in the show I did last night gave me flowers afterwards.... and they all knew about me because I told one of them, a longtime friend - they thought it was 'exciting'. :happy:)

Yes, Lex, you will always be the younger brother... maybe just not so annoying as some of my other younger bothers. :heehee:

Haha Amy, you are such a drama queen! Of course I love my sisters too! :hugs::love: