PDA

View Full Version : Tattoos and Piercings

lexiegirl619
01-26-2008, 07:50 PM
Ok so I know alot of you have gender specific tattoos for the current outward apperance- my issue is I want a tattoo and some piercings and the issue I have had since puberity is my body didnt quite match the outward sexual characteristics (ig- my parents had me put on steriods to "develop" - when they took me off- I was a size 5, which I still am and a 34D- there again still am and I have an extremely small bone structure) my issue is the tattoos I want do not match the gender role- am I wrong to fulfill what I know mentally and physically to be me?

Angie G
01-26-2008, 08:59 PM
If you want something and it's not going to hurt you then go for it hun :hugs:
Angie

Valeries_Online
01-27-2008, 01:06 PM
I feel tattoos are a great way to express who you are. I see them as little pieces of personality on your skin. Tattoos can say a lot about who you are. I would say express who you are the way you want to.

Telexa
01-27-2008, 01:40 PM
I have some tattoos, that well, really don't match up with the girlie side of me. I have been working on a Full back piece that will completely cover the ones that are there now. It is a bit more femme but wouldn't be questioned as it still looks good to be on a male. I'm really into the look of females with tattoos, not just a few here or there but complete sleeves, back covers. I must say though the ones on the side of the neck are just plain ugly!!! I'm looking to start this tat within the next month so it will be all healed up for the summer.
All my tats have some meaning to me. I have one on my shoulder blade that was a wedding gift from my wife. We have long since divorced and i honestly cant with to cover that one! I have another on my low back (you know the tramp stamp area) that was a free tat done by a guy going for his apprenticeship, its actually pretty good, but the guy had such a heavy hand i couldn't take anymore after 4 hours work and it was never finished. I met the guy at a bar many years later, just last year actually and he offered to finish it for free. He turned out to be a very well know artist around the world. So i set up a date for him to finish and about three days before the session, he decided to take his life. Such a shame!!! So i guess since it will never be finished by him it will get covered too. I have one more on my back that i love! i know I'm the only person in the world with it, coz no other fool would do it. It has been in a few magazines and i hate to see it go but well its in the way of progress so it gets covered too.
If you are looking to get some tats take a look at SuicideGirls.com there is a ton of women that are completely covered to just a couple. Great examples of what works good on women and where to get them.

lexiegirl619
01-27-2008, 11:48 PM
The three I have considered all have a significant meeting to me and this is why I had considered them- which I had thought of them but could not bare the many unsightly tattoos I have seen- thanks for the insight:hugs:

Dalece
01-28-2008, 12:34 AM
I have tattoos you look at my pictures in the forum you can see one or two, mine might not be gender right. But got mine while I was in the Navy. At that time it was considered the right of passage. That was to prove your a man and a sailor. As of today I know a lot of women that do have tattoos.

Scotty
01-28-2008, 12:58 AM
I think if a Native American saw my tatoo they would immediately know me, inside and out :)

And when someoen I don't want to know asks about it, it's a symbol of love :)

PM me for a pic and explanation.

I'm getting another tat next payday but not TG related.

Some time this summer I want to get a flower of some kind in a spot where there will be no doubt :) (Been thinkign on it for 4 years now, time to do it).

Piercings - ears, navel, that's all I want, cartlidge pierced too....

Sexy_Girl
01-28-2008, 01:00 AM
I wish I could have tattoos and piercing because they make my looks more complete( being a bad and wild girl ). However. it is impossible for reality.

bEEb
01-28-2008, 05:28 AM
Personal opinion here..
After living with "too's" ... On perpetual display, below the wrist... and on the forearm.
Probably stifled my professional advancement and cost me money and long term security.
OK you want em? Then get em where they aren't visible in every day life.
Me, I am currently in the process of paying big bucks to have some removed... and it hurts .... again!

Vicky_Scot
01-28-2008, 06:22 AM
I have a couple of Tats but I only got them after a lot of thought and consideration. If i was getting a tat then it would have to be something that was very meaningful to me. Did not want to go down the road of getting one for the sake of it.

So I have 2 tats that have a lot of meaning to me.

I have been considering get a tat to express my true self. I was thinking of this but just the centre piece along with the gender symbols.

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/2042/2381435161a2668147689b9gs3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Xx Vicky xX