PDA

View Full Version : Went Out Last Night!!!

Stephanie@MtG
01-26-2008, 09:33 PM
OK last night was the first time i went out dressed.. had a good cover.. friend of mine had a surprise birthday party and his wife had organised it and the theme was ... you guessed it CROSS DRESS!! HOW lucky am i!!
Any way i finally found some heels.. and last night was the first time i wore heels.. 6 inch high too.. my feet dont hurt today which is good.. i had them on for like 8 hours straight.. It was fabulous.. i had a sexy little number on and i felt HOT!! will be looking for any excuse to do it again.. had a ball.. And surprisingly i was approached by more women wanting to kiss me and take pics etc then i ever have combined total when out as a guy! I did notice though.. the reactions were black or white.. being people were either attracted by me or they were totally repulsed... there were no in between reactions.. now i am in a small ish town so it was a bit scary but it turned out to be a great experience..!!

lexiegirl619
01-26-2008, 09:52 PM
I once attended a workshop for a head hunter company that said we like only 5% of those we meat- tolerate 75% , dislike 20% and storngly dislike 5%- adversity will always abound somewhere- the real question is - can you accept being you as a reason to go out- looking only for an "excuse" to n\be you will lead you to therapy

Marla151
Congratulations on your first time out. It can be quite freeing and exhilarating. I notice I get hit on more often and more aggressively by women when I am in drag as well. Go figure, I think it has to do with being yourself and also feeling more confident. When you feel hot and attractive it shows and it attracts more people.

Anyway, hopefully you can find more places and occasions to go out as often as possible. Halloween and the occasional theme party don't come around often enough. I try to get out at least once a week, but I live in a bigger, more tolerant town (part of the reason I moved was I got tired of close minded people).

congrats again,
Marla

lexiegirl619
meet - sorry- I guess trying the KFC hotwings got me off on a tangent

Billijo49504
01-27-2008, 12:03 AM
Congrads on the getting out. Maybe you just looked to good for a one time CD? Guys that do it for a joke don't really look good. And sometimes we look too good...BJ

shirley1
01-27-2008, 12:25 AM
good luck to you and well done as someone who is plannin on goin out very soon now (i'll let you know my experiences) but more and more i think i am reading (men dont feel comfortable with guys cding, women dont always understand but soon come round to it and are very much wondering why guys do it so cant wait to talk to you) it stands to reason a guy that cds has more in common with women than a guy that doesnt so no wonder women are more likely to approach a cder - i mean come on you can go shoppin with them share girly secrets ! most women i think just are brainwashed into thinkin they need a real man but its crap they just want someone who understands their needs and who better than a guy that has the same needs ! years to come i tell you society will change !

Dalece
01-27-2008, 12:38 AM
As lon as you had a good time thats great but it does feel good to go out dressed.

KrissyTN
01-27-2008, 07:30 AM
Does your friend cd as well, because that's an interesting party theme...

I went to, but did not participate in, an "Almost Female Beauty Pageant" at a Church of all places. It was a hoot!! There were a couple of "almost girls" who looked way too comfortable in the high heels and had me suspecting this was not their first time. I only wish I had found out about it early enough to participate!

It is great to get out all dressed up, isn't it?? No matter what the excuse. :)

Krissy

Christina Louise
01-27-2008, 07:50 AM
Congrats on going out.

Are you sure that people were repulsed? Or could it have been that they didn't know how to react and so played it safe?

Raychel
01-27-2008, 08:04 AM
Sounds like you had a really great time. I would love for the opportunity to do something like that.

Angie G
01-27-2008, 09:20 AM
I wish I had a party like that to go to you lucky girl :hugs:
Angie

Cherry Lynn
01-27-2008, 10:21 AM
I went to a party like that one time and they had a contest with prize for the best dresssed of each gender and I won a prize. I never win anything so that was a hoot and the GG's at the party were crawling all over me which usually never happens to me when I am DRAB.

susan2010
01-27-2008, 10:30 AM
You're right. It is very strange how women react when you are crossdressed at a party. It seems like if they have legitimate excuse (they know you really are male) they are allowed to be attarcted to you. I went to a Holloween party dressed in the world's ugliest dress, work boots, and a really ugly mask, and it seemed like I was getting hit on the whole time.

Eugenie
01-27-2008, 05:39 PM
Indeed, that is an excellent way to acquire some experience while not really doing one's coming out... Well not openly... It seems like you were dressed rather well, at least in a way that wasn't too much of a caricature. Some may have noticed it... But as you said, reactions were very variable...

With regard to women's attitude towards you, it make a lot of sense. They probably found your x-dressing really funny and were possibly tempted to protect you unconsciouly.

Another aspect is that they might have felt less threatened by a "woman" than they would with a male... Hence the friendlyer contact.

:hugs:
Eugenie

trannie T
01-27-2008, 07:06 PM
I think Eugenie is right. Women do not feel threatened by a man in a dress. Nothing has ever developed from the women I've met while dressed but I keep trying. It would be great to answer the question, "How did you guys meet?"

LACD
01-27-2008, 07:36 PM
Sounds like a good time. I was hoping to dress for Mardi Gras but will probably have to wait. Seems like something always comes up.(Not always the right thing) Oh well theres always hope. Good luck and enjoy.