PDA

View Full Version : Admiring Women

Farrah
01-28-2008, 06:25 PM
Is it just me, but does everybody here admire beautifully dressed women, but for a whole other reason than other guys. I see a well dressed woman and wonder what I would look like in that outfit. Sometimes I wonder what type of bra, slip, or girdle she is wearing.

Jilmac
01-28-2008, 06:39 PM
You're not alone there Farrah. I appreciate what women wear when I'm out and about. I'm always observing and like you wondering how a certain outfit would look on me. Sometimes I check out their mannerisms to see if I can copy them. I especially look for things like color matches, hair styles, jewelry,and accessories. The more I can learn from observing, the better I'll be at dressing. Luv and Hugs Jill

Eugenie
01-28-2008, 06:40 PM
Indeed, that is a feeling I often have too... I still like seing some women just as women, but very frequently, when I see a woman in the street or in a supermarket, or any place, in fact, my eyes are more attracted to what she's wearing than by the woman herself and I imagin how what is wearing would look and feel on me (sorry if that sounds self centered, it is :heehee:). I often fantasize that I could ask the woman in front of me "Would you re sell this skirt to me?" :D (Fantazy only of course)

Note also that this feeling can be even more distant from women themselves as I sometimes feel the same way just looking at women clothes hanging on clothe hangers in department stores... This is why I have so many skirts and tops in my closet, because in that case I just have to buy the skirt :tongueout ...

:hugs:
Eugenie

joann07
01-28-2008, 06:40 PM
Is it just me, but does everybody here admire beautifully dressed women, but for a whole other reason than other guys. I see a well dressed woman and wonder what I would look like in that outfit. Sometimes I wonder what type of bra, slip, or girdle she is wearing.

Oh yeah. My signature below pretty much sums it up.
I get so many fashion ideas by observing what women are wearing these days. It's endless.

Hugs!

Brenda1423
01-28-2008, 06:41 PM
You're right, I see them in a whole different way. Grant it I do like a woman for a woman but I look at them for ideas on what I should dress or act like.

Anna the Dub
01-28-2008, 06:44 PM
It's what GG's do too. Myself, I look at a well dressed woman, and my first thought is 'Ooh, I like her dress' or 'I like her shoes'.

NovaScotia
01-28-2008, 06:46 PM
My sister has described us as women groupys. When you look at a typical groupy, say of a rock star, for example: They dress the part, act the part, and assosiate with others with the same interest; but in the end, they just do not have the ability to actually be a rock star.

Farrah
01-28-2008, 06:50 PM
Ooh girl me too!! I find myself saying things like, "is so cute!!"

Dragster
01-28-2008, 08:42 PM
Me too! I even feel like that when I see photographs of smart sexy women in a magazine. I'm always reading my wife's mags. and she hasn't sussed out why yet! Though maybe she has but just ignores it.

Tony

KateSpade83
01-28-2008, 08:44 PM
I admire women dressed in beautiful skirt suits? I flip news channels to see what they're wearing. I check out the office ladies. I observe every woman on the street wearing a nice skirt suit! And I love wearing skirt suits the most!

Farrah
01-28-2008, 08:51 PM
I admire women dressed in beautiful skirt suits? I flip news channels to see what they're wearing. I check out the office ladies. I observe every woman on the street wearing a nice skirt suit! And I love wearing skirt suits the most!

Girl!! Me too!! I love to see a woman in a nice fitting business suit.

Me too! I even feel like that when I see photographs of smart sexy women in a magazine. I'm always reading my wife's mags. and she hasn't sussed out why yet! Though maybe she has but just ignores it.

Tony

I read my wife's cosmo all the time. She knows i like to read when I'm in the bathroom, so she doesn't say n e thing.

Joy Carter
01-28-2008, 08:58 PM
I see beauty in many women. And they don't have to be drop dead gorgeous. Yes I have mellowed, an lost that young shallowness most of us have.
BTW Don't you GG's get a swelled head over this. LoL:p

Wendi {LI NY}
01-28-2008, 09:00 PM
GEE, I thought I was the only one that looks at gg's that way .:devil:
I am forever getting caught stareing at a well dress women ,even in femme ,I think to myself ,I love that skirt or blouse ,heels ,boots ,hairstyle etc. I guess they think i am an lesibin checking them out .[lol]:heehee:
It is great to be a girl and I am loving every minute!:D Wendi

Jennifer Brooks
01-28-2008, 09:12 PM
Sometimes I wonder what type of bra, slip, or girdle she is wearing.

I wonder that all the time. Especially when her garments are tight and I can't see any lines. :thinking:

heidi99
01-28-2008, 09:35 PM
You are definitely not alone in this feeling, Farrah! It might even go a step beyond admiring, and go to a little bit of envy (oh, she's so lucky to be able to go around as she pleases dressed like that...wouldn't it be grand...) Guess I need to get out more. :D

Farrah
01-28-2008, 09:37 PM
I wonder that all the time. Especially when her garments are tight and I can't see any lines. :thinking:

Have I mentioned you're beautiful?

Chiana
01-28-2008, 11:18 PM
I am always admiring woman of all ages. Which has worked well for me in the past. I found out that one of my friends asked another of my friends if he thought I was gay. Since I am not married and really do not have a GF, I could see the question coming up. But my other friend assured the other guy, "No, he certainly isn't gay, he is always checking out all of the women he sees. He it quite a girl watcher. Deffinitely NOT gay." Little does he know that I am checking them out so I can see what they are wearing and how it might look on me. :heehee:

Aeslyn
01-28-2008, 11:24 PM
I have an entirely different view than most people about what is attractive... in many cases. Most people where I come from try to fit the "modern ideal" of beauty which means I usually don't find them attractive. So when I see a girl walk by in shiny bright colors (Pink, purple, and yellow I just love) I am definitely admiring what she is wearing and feeling jealous about that fact that she probably makes it look better than I would. Though I'd certainly like to try.

Seville
01-28-2008, 11:31 PM
but the hand gestures & body language are also interesting to me.

darla_g
01-28-2008, 11:47 PM
i went to the car show recently. These things are a lot of fun. First they are great if you like cars. But second i love watching the (mostly women) get up there and extol the virtues of the latest offering from GM or whoever. They are usually attractive, can at least project some knowledge for the most part and are usually well dressed stylishly and nicely made up.

The male in me likes them, but i find i am also checking them out for what they are wearing etc. They also seem to be rather tall! an example:

Dee Jay
01-29-2008, 02:26 AM
She's stunning!
But as like others, I'm also drawn to what she is wearing, thinking to myself "I'd like that".
Sadly it wouldn't look as good as me :(

DJ

trannie T
01-29-2008, 05:09 AM
I truly enjoy looking at women. I check out their figures, after all I'm a man, I love checking out the clothes and any evidence of undergarments and I love to examine their makeup. Girl watching is one of my favorite activities.

tamarav
01-29-2008, 05:20 AM
Now that I dress daily and work exclusively with hairdressers ( and everyone knows what those people are like!) I have to laugh at this whole approach I have had for years. I used to sit in malls and just watch the people (interpret that as women) walk and how they held themselves and what they were wearing. I knew I wasn't alone in watching women, there are more guys doing that than you can imagine, but for different reasons.

Now my wife actually points out an attractive woman when we go anyhwere, women are actually doing the exact same thing themselves, all the time. Now I can simply express myself openly. My work associates do nothing but discuss it constantly, with me joining in of course....

Your sis,

Tami

carolinebrookes
01-29-2008, 07:44 AM
Where would we all get our inspiration from if we didn't look?

I'd say like most of the girls on here, I like to look as good as possible. Stuff from magazines, girl watching in the street/malls or even on television and the movies gives us a target to aim for, especially if you want to be perceived as a woman when out and about.

Of course, so many gg's look absolutely amazing in how they dress, carry themselves and behave, that to even have a little part of that as part of me is a nice feeling to have.

Carol A
01-29-2008, 07:52 AM
Oh my yes, I love looking at a beautiful women all dressed up
and wonder if I could look that good in that outfit. :p

KelliBennett
01-29-2008, 08:31 AM
I do this all the time. I love checking out women to see what is new and attractive. I then wonder where I can get it myself.

At other times I am envious simply for the fact that they actually get to be a woman 24/7 and they get to wear things like that whenever they want.

Best example was last weekend. I was out to dinner in a local down town and the cutiest little blonde had on skinny jeans with a white coat with the hottest boots I've ever seen. Black leather, knee high, with a button buckle at the top. with matching buttons down the shaft. All stacked on a 4.5" heel.

Not only would I have loved a pair for myself. I was elated to walk behind her right to the same resturant.

God those boots were hot.

il.dso
01-29-2008, 08:40 AM
Count me in on this one, big time.
When I'm next to a beautifully dressed woman in a dress or skirt suit wearing pantyhose and high heels, I desperately want to wear her outfit.
I also constantly wonder whether a woman is wearing nylon or cotton panties, since I love nylon panties so much!

KimberlyS
01-29-2008, 12:58 PM
Hey I am a hetro. male. I may be married, but I am not blind. Then add being a CDer that loves nice feminine clothes.

Having worked in a more professional environment with a professional business attire, I have found it interesting at times seeing a hot looking gal in a very nice business outfit from the back. Then having her turn and you see an decent looking gal in her upper 50's to 60's. Not what one was expecting. But some of those gals know how to dress and do their hair and over all presentation. They make how many younger gals dress look terrible. Even many of the more stoutly built gals can dress nicely in clothes that flatter and look good on them.

Best way to get dressing tips is watch a crowd of people. What are they wearing for their body type and how are they wearing.

mishelle379
01-29-2008, 01:05 PM
not just u

Cindi Ann Kelly
01-29-2008, 03:59 PM
You are not alone.

cindi ann

melissa1986
01-29-2008, 04:16 PM
I sooo agree and then I just want to go shopping for more clothes.

Lidia_tv
01-29-2008, 04:54 PM
Too many times I've admired a beautiful woman and wished her outfit was mine, or to find a similar one my size. And yes, also wondered what else she was wearing, what makeup she uses...

KandisTX
01-29-2008, 05:23 PM
Like someone else said, I am married, I'm not dead ;) My admiration of women has always been there, though often leaning more toward their clothing rather than what was under it all in some cases. :tongueout:

Kandis:love:

Sally24
01-29-2008, 05:48 PM
It's become a race between noticing the woman or her clothing. Usually the clothing wins out! It does keep my wife a little happier because she knows I'm mostly looking at the clothing and acc. and not the body! LOL

carhill2mn
01-29-2008, 05:49 PM
I would guess that describes nearly all who are on this list!

ronna
01-29-2008, 06:24 PM
Of course! Fashion shows, beauty contests, sale ads, the girls are all fine to look at, but you know what they say, "the clothes make the man."

Is that the right quote?

Tiffany Leigh
01-29-2008, 06:42 PM
Problem is, my bride doesnt understand Im not looking in a sexual way.

heidi99
01-29-2008, 11:31 PM
I do this all the time. I love checking out women to see what is new and attractive. I then wonder where I can get it myself.

At other times I am envious simply for the fact that they actually get to be a woman 24/7 and they get to wear things like that whenever they want.

Best example was last weekend. I was out to dinner in a local down town and the cutiest little blonde had on skinny jeans with a white coat with the hottest boots I've ever seen. Black leather, knee high, with a button buckle at the top. with matching buttons down the shaft. All stacked on a 4.5" heel.

Not only would I have loved a pair for myself. I was elated to walk behind her right to the same resturant.

God those boots were hot.

Great story, Kelli. You and I think a lot alike! :p

teresa jeen
01-29-2008, 11:49 PM
tiffany tell your bride shes the lucky one . you picked her!!! my wife knows but still lets me know when ive stared too long! ummm, i love em. here lately it seems cleveage is all the rage(like it was ever gone!!). ummm:devil:

Chari
01-30-2008, 09:21 AM
Seeing any well dressed female, regardless of their age, is enjoyment for me. There is always a bit of envy and curiousity studying their outfit, makeup, jewelry, and actions. I wonder if their lingerie matches the outer clothing, what perfume they are wearing, when they last shaved their legs, and how long it took them to attain their image. However, some other GGs look like they have never made an effort to look good. I know when I'm dressed I look alot better than them!

Chari

KeriB
01-30-2008, 10:26 AM
Not just you... I have admired women for years, not in a sexual way (well, not always lol), for their sheer beauty, they way they dress, carry themselves, etc.. Which is why I'm so into fashion and photography. I love to create with a beautiful woman - had a photo shoot this past October at FIT in NYC working with four female fashion stylists and it was great! Now, if I could only get myself at shoot!

Lidia_tv
01-30-2008, 12:30 PM
For me, in the beginning of my dressing days, it has also been a learning experience

KelliBennett
02-01-2008, 11:01 AM
Let me tell you about yesterday. We have been having issues with a vendors product. So we have a big meeting with an engineer, chief development engineer, executive, and our sales rep.

I couldn't keep my eyes off the sales rep. She was the only visiable woman in the room (wink). But she was about my heights (she had heels on so she was taller, but I am estimating). Dressed a a killer kinda greenish/brown skirt suit. Skirt above her knees, pale pink top, black three inch heels. Fabulous french manacuried long nails, and to top it all off, sheer hose. Now her hair wasn't a style I am fond of but it was well done. Not to mention she had a great figure and a fantastic set of legs.

All I could think of was how I wish I was her, dressed like that. Sometimes I think I just need to do it and live my life the way I want to.

il.dso
02-01-2008, 11:37 AM
Great post and description, Kelli.
When I'm in a meeting with a well-dressed woman like that,
it's hard not to shout out,"Wow you look fabulous,
I'm a crossdresser and I'd love to wear that outfit!"

Wendi0012
02-01-2008, 01:13 PM
When i first starting dating my girlfriend she always complained that i was looking at women to much. After my coming out talk with her her opions changed and she relized that i was looking at the outfits not the women. I often find myself looking and wondering how i would look in an outfit worn by another woman and will even ask some women where they got a certain outfit and how they may like a certain outfit. Girls share secrets about cloths and we should not be left out on there secrets.

Love Always,
Wendi

CarrieAnneEvers
02-01-2008, 03:09 PM
I would love to go up to women and ask "Hey what brand of shoes are those? Where did you get them? Do they come in a 13M?" But they would think I'm weird. I am weird.

gennee
02-01-2008, 03:44 PM

I think the same way, Farrah. I have always loved women and now love them even more.

Gennee:doll:

Megan (VA)
02-01-2008, 03:55 PM
Yes, women watch women, and in my experieince watch them with more of an eye for detail than most hetero-men. When I am with a group of my GG friends and we see a woman we don't know who has a great hair style, or is rocking a pair of boots, or a beautiful pair of earrings, most will comment and most will have an opinion. When I am with gay men they may comment on some aspect of how the women is presenting herself. When I am with "hetero-normative" men I find they only seem to notice physical attributes of women that incite lust in them, if they notice anything.

My personal experience is that some aspects of feminity are inate, spiritual, if you will. Some are learned and women learn them by watching and interacting with other women. So, yes, if you are looking to emulate women, watch them, but also interact with them, if you can, as something more like a woman than a man - if that makes sense. Trust me, you don't have to be all dolled up for it to happen and you don't have to completely "blow your cover" either. At least not in my experience.

Carly D.
02-01-2008, 04:49 PM
BINGO, Farrah... that's me.. I was in a walmart a few years ago and this woman was dressed up and wearing these nice heels and I had seen her and what I did was get in the next isle and listening to her clip-clop of her heels, I matched her stride and imagined myself wearing her shoes and walking on that tiled floor there...

Dawn Marie
02-01-2008, 11:18 PM
I'm with you Farrah, when I look at women, I only notice what they are wearing, how they carry themselves, and how I would look in that outfit. And this is wether I am in guy or girl mode.

Susan.
02-02-2008, 12:01 AM
I've always been an avid girl watcher. Whether it be in the mall or Miss America on TV.

Over the years my eye has gone more towards the clothes than the woman. Just tonight I was watching TV with my wife and I complimented the satin blouse the woman was wearing (What Not To Wear rerun). Hers was $59, mine was about $15 on ebay. :winking: Of course, my wife, as usual, did not respond.

There is a woman at work who I question all the time. She is the type of woman we all watch. I'm fairly conservative, but I can't help myself about asking about her questions. This week it was eye shadow. She had it very smokey, an evening look.

Strangely, I wish I was married to her to buy her clothes. She is very attractive at age 46 and a size 2 or 4. By God, if I can't wear that beautiful dress I saw, someone will. :happy: She could be my mentor, instructor, my girlfriend....:love:

camera_laura
02-02-2008, 12:31 AM
Too many times I've admired a beautiful woman and wished her outfit was mine, or to find a similar one my size. And yes, also wondered what else she was wearing, what makeup she uses...

Too many times? for me it is*all* the time!

I, like many of you, am a consumate GG watcher, for two reasons:

heterosexual who *loves* women.
I'm *always* looking for hints.

While I don't get to dress as much as I'd like, I do dress as often as I can. Mostly on weekends and every night when I go to sleep.

:hugs:

dtride
02-03-2008, 01:10 AM
when I see a woman in high heels and a nice outfit I think how I would look in the same outfit.

Chickhe
02-03-2008, 01:32 AM
Ahem, well, I have to say the usual male thoughts go through my mind first depending on what I see and its not about the clothes. Other times I think about what I could wear to appear female and then I look at what woman are wearing. Sometimes it comes all at the same time.

docrobbysherry
02-03-2008, 01:40 AM
i went to the car show recently. These things are a lot of fun. First they are great if you like cars. But second i love watching the (mostly women) get up there and extol the virtues of the latest offering from GM or whoever. They are usually attractive, can at least project some knowledge for the most part and are usually well dressed stylishly and nicely made up.

The male in me likes them, but i find i am also checking them out for what they are wearing etc. They also seem to be rather tall! an example:

What I notice is, this woman's beautiful butt and thighs combination! Then, I start to think how I can get Sherry's to look nearly that good!
RS

Sandi jo
02-29-2008, 02:37 PM
I agree with most of my sisters here Its a combo of checking out how good they look and than could I pull off the same look

Ruby B
02-29-2008, 03:52 PM
I wonder what's in her closet.

Tammygirl
02-29-2008, 05:15 PM
Now a days, I look at a woman a say how could she go out looking like that!
Does she look in the mirror.
If I do see a good looking well dressed woman, I say; "Now see how a woman should dress. She's got it together!"
Love

immike
03-01-2008, 08:10 AM
I enjoy looking at a beautiful woman,wearing a short mini skirt&blouse,with pantyhose
and heels,as well& sometimes wonder how I would look in the outfit.

Amy Hepker
03-01-2008, 08:22 AM
You are not alone, I love to see a well dressed lady.

LACD
03-01-2008, 08:34 AM
YES!!!! All the time. I sure wish I could wear what alot of the GG's wear. It's getting better now that my dear wife realizes I am checking out the clothes and not just the woman. I also like to watch how GG's walk, etc. in certain types of outfits. I then try to emulate them when dressed at home.(In actions and mannerisms.) Maybe one day I will be able to o out in the world dressed like I really want to.

Angie G
03-01-2008, 08:36 AM
Yes I do hun. :hugs:
Angie

Z. Teoni
03-01-2008, 09:15 AM
The latest issue of InStyle magazine has an article on Eva Longoria Parker and pictures of her clothes closet. I looked at the pictures and just studied every piece clothing and accessory. I just loved trying to imagine what it would be like like to wear each item.

annekathleen
03-01-2008, 09:37 AM
I have always looked at other women, even when I was married.
I think that is why the very last woman decided to break up with me, because she felt that I still liked to look at other women.
Anyways, when I look at a woman who takes the time to dress properly, and look her best, wearing nice outfits, nice shoes, nice bras, and nice panties,
I sometimes feel like I want to buy the same clothing and dress like her and pretend that I am her.
I wonder what brand and style of bra and panty that she's wearing, wondering if I have the same at home,
( since I have over 200 bras and 200 pairs of panties ) and if I dont, then where do I buy what she is wearing.
Maybe if some of my ex girlfriends took the time to dress and look more like a woman, maybe I'd spend less time dressing and looking like a woman.:heehee:

Mary Morgan
03-01-2008, 09:44 AM
I admire women for what they are and who they are. Of course appearance is a part of that. I am much more attracted to a woman who makes the effort to look good than one who just walks throught it.