PDA

View Full Version : Trey has good news he wants to share with everyone

Kieron Andrew
01-28-2008, 07:44 PM
Trey would have posted this himself but he's managed to come down with stomach flu, so much so he nearly didnt make it for his appointment today, in his words 'i would have cancelled if it wasnt for the most important thing in my life', so he has sent himself to bed lol......BUT he wants everyone to know he has been approved to get T in a month, but is too sick to tell the story and will later when hes slept some, they are just waiting for bloods and stuff to come back and he has his next appointment on 28th February which is when he will get his T

Good for you Trey...

Mariah
01-28-2008, 08:27 PM
yay treyie trey trey!!!!!!! :)

and get bettter sooon! *Gives some chicken noodle soup to trey* *huggles*

keris

ZenFrost
01-28-2008, 08:50 PM
Sweet man! Drinks are on me! (just as soon as you're feeling better) :drink:

Tristan
01-28-2008, 09:05 PM
Yay for Trey!

Cai
01-28-2008, 10:10 PM
Awesome, Trey!

But tell me you don't have that horrible Norwalk/norovirus going around. :(

DanielMacBride
01-28-2008, 10:15 PM
w00t!!!! Awesome, bro!!! I am SO happy for you (but insanely jealous because you will be starting T before Me LOL...My appointment is not till March 6th)....

:yahoo:

Daniel

CaptLex
01-28-2008, 10:20 PM
But tell me you don't have that horrible Norwalk/norovirus going around. :(
I hope it wasn't the Mexican food. :itsok:

Congrats, bro, I knew they'd understand. :bg: :hugs:

Party time! :drink: :Party2: :yahoo: :cheers:

Sharon
01-28-2008, 10:27 PM
Excellent news, Trey -- congratulations!

And I hope you're feeling better soon. :happy:

SirTrey
01-28-2008, 10:32 PM
Hey Guys....Brief post in between sleeping....I'm really excited that I was approved for the T....and I will post more later, it was a good appointment, went well, even though he said it does sound like I have Norovirus....so it's funny that you mentionned that, Cai....and it's brutal, I can't stop sleeping, have a fever, stomach hurts SO bad...and was up all night throwing up....Man, Lex, I hope you don't get this since we just had dinner last night....BTW, the Mexican was a lot better going down than coming back up...LOL...Won't be eating Mexican again for a WHILE...maybe ever? :) TTYL, back to bed....Hugs, **Trey**

Cai
01-28-2008, 10:51 PM
It's going around my campus - my roommate was horribly sick all weekend. (which means it's headed my way about Weds/Thurs - the two days I absolutely cannot miss)

Good news, though - it should only be a 72-hour thing. Kasey was sick from Friday evening until Sunday evening, but she's completely recovered now.

kerrianna
01-29-2008, 05:33 AM
Oh man Trey, I had Norwalk a few years ago... I wanted to die. It does pass as quickly as it strikes so hang in there and stay hydrated (no Lex, not with rum! :rolleyes:).

Congrats on the T-trek. :hugs::love:

omg...Trey on T sounds a bit scary. :worried:...and exciting :battingeyelashes:

Kieron Andrew
01-29-2008, 06:13 AM
omg...Trey on T sounds a bit scary. :worried:

Thats the exact thing i said to someone!

Tobie
01-29-2008, 06:19 AM
Yay, congrats Sir Trey! Hmmm, Trey on T... for some reason, that doesn't concern me. :heehee:

And many get-better vibes being sent your way. :hugs:

GypsyKaren
01-29-2008, 06:25 AM
Good for you Trey, I'm very happy for you!

Karen Starlene :star:

Adam
01-29-2008, 07:01 AM
yay thats great news :D:drink:

SirTrey
01-29-2008, 09:26 AM
Thank you all so much for the good wishes, I appreciate it very much! I am still sick, this seems like the virus that will never go away, but I am recovered enough today to at least give you all a better idea of what happened yesterday, and I am definitely more excited today than I was yesterday....Yesterday, I was almost too sick to care a whole lot about anything other than sleep.....even T!! I really like the clinic, and the staff is very helpful and nice....Everyone there welcomes you as a new patient....which is different than most healthcare facilities, I think....when they first come in, they say, "Hi Trey, welcome...", which does put you at ease a lot....My doctor came in and introduced himself by first name, I noticed that everyone there uses first names when introducing themselves to you, which also makes you comfortable...and they are very accepting, they just listen....VERY non-judgemental place....So the doctor basically asked Me why I was there, I explained....told him, I wish I were more articulate at the moment, but I'm so sick right now, I am probably all over the place, lol....He said, you're fine, I'm hearing you completely....:) After I finished and we went over My medical history, he said, okay, I would like you to come back in a month and we will go over your bloodwork, which should be fine, you appear fine to me...and we will get you started on the T....he went over the side effects of T, etc. We talked about the various delivery methods, he said he doesn't like the patch because a lot of people have bad skin reactions to it...said that the gel is very good, but so expensive, it is cost prohibitive for most people...said most opt for the injections, which I knew, they are certainly the most reasonable option....it just felt SO great to be talking about HOW I am going to GET My **T**...:) It's definitely time for the next phase...and I am SO ready! So one more month and all of you frightened people should probably go into hiding, LOL....cause Trey is going on the **T** :) And now it's official!! :love: :hugs: :tongueout **Trey**

Kieron Andrew
01-29-2008, 09:30 AM
So one more month and all of you frightened people should probably go into hiding, LOL....cause Trey is going on the **T** :) And now it's official!! :love: :hugs: :tongueout **Trey**

geez and i get to spend a month with you when it will definitely be in your system by then!!!....still happy for you dude!

John
01-29-2008, 11:03 AM
Woo! congrate, Tray. :D

Syr_SwitchyGQ
01-29-2008, 02:08 PM
:bighug::bw::jumping::koc:

:D That's great news, Trey!!! So glad to hear it... although I will be one of the people in hiding in a month :heehee:

Oh, and feel better soon... :hugs:

Drake
01-29-2008, 02:25 PM
Congrats Trey! And I hope you get better soon. (I hope that Virus thing doesn't come around here...)

CaptLex
01-29-2008, 03:20 PM
geez and i get to spend a month with you when it will definitely be in your system by then!!!....still happy for you dude!
Be very afraid, Kieron - make sure you scope out all the exits when you get to Trey's Dungeon. :heehee:

SirTrey, here's a little party music to celebrate your new drug. ;)

MMSFX1Vb3xQ

Felix
01-29-2008, 05:38 PM
I'm really pleased for ya Trey well done!! Sorry ya not feeling so good and hope ya feelin better soon!! xx Felix :hugs:

Ryan
01-29-2008, 06:52 PM
Yay, well done Trey :D

SirTrey
01-29-2008, 07:10 PM
LOL...Hey, Captain! Loved that video.....I just woke up (have been sleeping all day and have just emerged again from My flu coma) and that cracked Me up....I guess laughter IS the best medicine....And don't tell Kieron to scope out all the exits, dude....will make it harder for Me to catch him!! :) :heehee::tongueout:devil:

Mariah
01-29-2008, 07:27 PM
ooo I might meet trey when he's on T. is that a good thing?

keris

SirTrey
01-29-2008, 07:30 PM
ooo I might meet trey when he's on T. is that a good thing?
Baby, that is a VERY good thing....:kissing: :love:

Mariah
01-29-2008, 07:53 PM
guess I must wear something extra nice ;) hope kieron does not get jelous.

keris

Kieron Andrew
01-29-2008, 07:55 PM
hope kieron does not get jelous.

Nah not the jealous type....

SirTrey
01-29-2008, 07:57 PM
guess I must wear something extra nice
Trey likes a lady who dresses to impress....:) :hugs:

hope kieron does not get jelous
Kieron WHO? :tongueout

Kieron Andrew
01-29-2008, 08:00 PM
Kieron WHO? :tongueout
oi what happened to boys stick together and dont let a women come between us :rolleyes::heehee:

SirTrey
01-29-2008, 08:09 PM
oi what happened to boys stick together and dont let a women come between us
She's not coming between us.....a little healthy competition between brothers is a good thing....unless she is your woman....Is she? If that is the case, I will back off....LOL

Samson
01-29-2008, 08:14 PM
Congratulations Trey :D excellent news :thumbsup:

Kieron Andrew
01-29-2008, 08:15 PM
She's not coming between us.....a little healthy competition between brothers is a good thing....unless she is your woman....Is she? If that is the case, I will back off....LOL

nah shes all yours dude, go for your life :heehee:

Mariah
01-29-2008, 08:17 PM
lol men are you fight over me already? :D (keep it up! lol)

keris

SirTrey
01-29-2008, 08:19 PM
nah shes all yours dude, go for your life
Okay....Hey Keris....want to come sit on Trey's lap? :)

Mariah
01-29-2008, 08:38 PM
sure, but I have sticky fingers...... ;D

keris

SirTrey
01-29-2008, 09:28 PM
sure, but I have sticky fingers
LOL....You're a feisty one, aren't you, Keris? :)

Mariah
01-29-2008, 09:32 PM
only online lol (besides I just had wings). but you must see if we meet ;D

keris

C.J.
01-31-2008, 10:40 AM
Congrats on your approval, Trey! That's awesome news :D And that virus you have, how are you feeling now? (I looked and the last post in this thread was two days ago) If you're not feeling better yet, get well soon!

- C.J.

SirTrey
01-31-2008, 10:45 AM
And that virus you have, how are you feeling now?
Hey, thanks, CJ! Yeah, it's good news about the T....as to the virus, a LOT better....stomach still feels "sore", but I feel a lot better....it's pretty much gone....Glad to see you posting!! :) **Trey**

C.J.
02-01-2008, 09:06 AM
Hey, thanks, CJ! Yeah, it's good news about the T....as to the virus, a LOT better....stomach still feels "sore", but I feel a lot better....it's pretty much gone....Glad to see you posting!! :) **Trey**

Good to know it's almost gone, being sick is a pain in the a** (and everywhere else for that matter :thumbsdn: ).

- C.J.

Mariah
02-01-2008, 02:21 PM
aww trey *rubs his belly* and *give some nice soup* *huggles* hope you feel better soon!

keris

SirTrey
02-01-2008, 02:35 PM
aww trey *rubs his belly* and *give some nice soup* *huggles* hope you feel better soon!
MY kind of girl!! :hugs: :love:

Tamara Croft
02-01-2008, 03:27 PM
Okay....Hey Keris....want to come sit on Trey's lap? :)

sure, but I have sticky fingers...... ;D

kerisYou know that saying.... 'get a room'....

GET A ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!

:heehee:

Oh and get better soon.... the quicker you get better... the quicker I get my goodies :slap:

:hiding:

Kieron Andrew
02-01-2008, 03:41 PM
lmao Tamara, im glad someone else said it!!:heehee:

Flameboy
02-01-2008, 03:43 PM
Hey Trey

I don't know ya, and I'm new here, but I just wanted to say congrats on starting T - it's a great feeling, isn't it!

Dave

Tamara Croft
02-01-2008, 04:01 PM
lmao Tamara, im glad someone else said it!!:heehee:I think they both got a room :eek: they both went offline.... curious... lol...

gennee
02-01-2008, 04:02 PM
Way to go, Trey. Maybe a shot of rum will take care of that flu. :D

Gennee

RevMoonSerpent
02-01-2008, 10:50 PM
Congrats Man. I'm happy for you. Do you plan on keeping a journal of your transition once you start?

SirTrey
02-01-2008, 10:54 PM
Do you plan on keeping a journal of your transition once you start?

I definitely do....Will start it the day I get the first shot.....which I am hoping is as close to the Feb. 28 appointment as possible....Thanks again for all the good wishes! :hugs:

Nicki B
02-02-2008, 07:31 AM
Would you like milk and sugar, or a slice of lemon in that?

*ladylike slurp* :ms:

Mariah
02-02-2008, 09:11 AM
hey! I went to my brothers house in the next town! trey lives to far (ok not that far just 2 1/2hr errr.... ignore that).

;)

keris

SirTrey
02-02-2008, 09:55 AM
hey! I went to my brothers house in the next town! trey lives to far
Not only THAT....Trey is in NY at the moment...LOL Geez, there are some suspicious people on this board!! :tongueout :heehee:

Nicki B
02-02-2008, 07:40 PM
What's with the third person stuff?

And btw, your T has now gone cold.... :gg:

wanttobejoe
02-03-2008, 02:36 AM
Better late than never. Congratulations Trey. :cheer: