PDA

View Full Version : Hiding Places

Farrah
01-28-2008, 08:58 PM
For you girls who haven't come out, where are some of your hiding places for your things?

coco8132
01-28-2008, 11:55 PM
Basement, behind some insulation under the floor joists.

Seville
01-29-2008, 12:10 AM
Chairs, coffee tables, shoes everywhere thru the house, closets
full of dresses. Wonderful!

My life has gone from one extreme to another;
from C/D HELL to C/D HEAVEN. :happy::happy::happy:

Brenda1423
01-29-2008, 12:13 AM
Attic crawl space under the insulation.

Dalece
01-29-2008, 12:25 AM
As all the above and where ever I can find a place. have cleared out some old male clothes I don't wear to make room.

Serena Smith
01-29-2008, 01:26 AM
File cabinet at office has come in real handy for my stash of girly stuff... except I'm running out of room

monika40
01-29-2008, 01:52 AM
Bedroom dresser drawer.:heehee:

StayceeCD
01-29-2008, 02:37 AM
In a trunk, in the barn :sad: Would like everything to be in the house but the wife is unaccepting :sad: :sad: :thumbsdn:

Kristen Marie
01-29-2008, 09:06 PM
In client file boxes in the barn. I have maxed out six of them. Time to evaluate my clothes again...way too many shoes....but I'm keeping these.

kristinacd55
01-29-2008, 09:35 PM
Used to be in the crawl space, but finally wife knows & they're all organized in 2 large storage tubs. Also, some in our closet, and lingerie in my drawers. It's so great to have it out in the open! :happy:

Alana65
01-30-2008, 02:23 AM
For you girls who haven't come out, where are some of your hiding places for your things?

With me, it doesn't matter........I live alone. I only need to worry about it if family/friends are coming over (they call first....no surprises that way).

MaidInCan
01-30-2008, 10:49 PM
With me, it doesn't matter........I live alone. I only need to worry about it if family/friends are coming over (they call first....no surprises that way).

This is the same for me. Whenever I have my kids (teenagers) with me for the weekend, I needlessly worry that they will look in my drawers where I keep my things. I trust them to not look in them when they're by themselves but usually put a layer of male clothing on top in case they slide the drawers open. What if they did? Then I would face the situation and try to explain and hope they would understand. As my wardrobe expands, this becomes more and more a possibility as I have limited space, and may have to leave some in more open areas.:eek::o

CrossdressinGoth
01-31-2008, 12:54 AM
When I moved out of my parents house, didnt have to hide it at all. Now that Im back living at my parents again, small portion is with my "male clothes" and the majority of it is in the trunk of my cars. I do however have some things kinda in the open cause I have abosoulutly no room to put any of that in a hiding spot. My ex gf from high school offered to store some of my things at her apartment. Im prolly gonna take her up on that offer cause we are really great friends and she understands how my family is, which is great to have (the friend not the family :P)

bEEb
01-31-2008, 10:59 AM
"great to have (the friend not the family :P)"

Can't help but wonder where you would be living without that family.

NYsong
01-31-2008, 11:25 AM
I have a drawer in my dresser, and a backpack I use for when I stay at other people's places that I keep my stuff in if I'm not going anywhere. If I am, I just throw the stuff from the bag under stuff in the trunk of my car.

I really wish I could hang stuff up in my closet!!

bobbi sue
01-31-2008, 12:11 PM
i was hiding my stuff in my work shop, come out to my wife(wow what a relief)now i have my own drawers in our room and even closet space.

CrossdressinGoth
01-31-2008, 12:46 PM
"great to have (the friend not the family :P)"

Can't help but wonder where you would be living without that family.

In a post I made a long while ago I explained how they are with things around here, make a long story short, basically no privacy and they are closed minded to everything that they dont do in life themselves.

I was gonna edit and explain after typin that post but figured Id see what happens. I meant by that its great to have a friend that is so willing to do that for me so I can express who I really am, the family wouldnt tolerate it, so thats where I say its great to have the friend, not the family, for support