PDA

View Full Version : Soooo Busted!

Jessika Paige
01-29-2008, 03:07 AM
Wifey woke up and caught me logged in here! :eek: I'm sweating blood! Bad moon risin'. So scared to be here. i could barf. don't know what to do but wait til she is ready to talk. she'll probably haave her sister put a keylogger program on my pc. :thumbsdn: may not be on here much for a while. :( this sucks. why cant i just be myself?? i had to come clean and show her the logo on the main page. :o try explaining that in ten words or less with little or no thought. better go crawl back in the doghouse.

Lilian
01-29-2008, 03:11 AM
Jessika, I really hope things work out for you. sending you lots of :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: I think you have to sit down and have a long talk, but try not to lose you temper and stay calm :love:

trannie T
01-29-2008, 05:02 AM
Since the genie is out of the bottle, you might as well do something radical, tell her the truth. As uncomfortable and as upsetting the truth may be it is far better than telling a lie. Good luck to you, I hope things work out for you.

Vicky_Scot
01-29-2008, 05:13 AM
The problem I can see is that she thinks you are 1 of 2 things.

1. A crossdresser

2. TG Admirer.

I think your wife deserves to be put straight on which one it is.

Xx Vicky xX

Shelly Preston
01-29-2008, 05:20 AM
You need to sit down at a quiet time with your wife to talk about this

I suggest you read the link in my signature it will help you decide what to do next :hugs:

stacylynn1
01-29-2008, 06:07 AM
hey hon you might try telling her what you are. not asking her if it is ok to be your self . just my 2 cents stacylynn1

JenniferR771
01-29-2008, 10:02 AM
Jessika's wife--we are a little nutty--self-indulgent--but mostly respectful and nice thoughtful people. Cut us some slack. Take some time to understand.

And Jessika, I hate when that happens. My wife knows but strongly disapproves. She went to bed early one night last week--a few hour later she got up to wee. She snuck up on me, looked at the screen over my shoulder and got angry--again. But I treat her nice and she is beginning to cope with my cding.

I hope it goes OK--give her some time to adjust.

Emily Ann Brown
01-29-2008, 10:11 AM
Not much more to add except be honest and view this as a posivite chance to clear the deception. Being out is often very freeing.

Emily Ann

Pamela Julie
01-29-2008, 05:54 PM
Sorry about the shock your wife had at your expense. An inconvenient truth, to borrow the book title, is the situation you are in at this point. Don't lie to her, tell the truth when she begins to ask questions. She may not talk about it at all, keeping things bottled up inside. If she doesn't talk about it in a couple of days, you need to bring the subject up. Don't force it on her but you need to start the dialog if she doesn't. Read the threads on outing yourself for more help with this, and remember she can join for support from other wives. I hope all goes well, you may even end up with a supportive wife.

Angie G
01-29-2008, 08:38 PM
Hope you come out of this ok hun :hugs:
Angie

teresa jeen
01-29-2008, 11:26 PM
see if you can direct her to a GG on this site! most of us are just wanting to be left alone(so to speak) and be ourselves. let her know she doesnt have to be afraid of losing you, she may just be scared.

heidi99
01-30-2008, 12:14 AM
The problem I can see is that she thinks you are 1 of 2 things.

1. A crossdresser

2. TG Admirer.

I think your wife deserves to be put straight on which one it is.

Xx Vicky xX

Lots of great advice here. I think Skirt Lover hit it squarely. That is probably the first thing (along with some reassurance) that needs to be delivered. Communication is the only way, ya dig?

TV Wannabe
01-30-2008, 12:27 AM
Good luck hun.

Brenda1423
01-30-2008, 12:43 AM
Yes, you'll have to set up a conversation with her. Otherwise she'll come to some conclusions that aren't favorable. She may think you're gay, after another guy or lots of others. She probably has no idea what we're all about and can come to some very wrong conclusions.

Robertacd
01-30-2008, 12:45 AM
I have a nosy son so besides making sure show signatures, show avatars and show images is turned off.

As much as I like the logo it is a huge flag that can be seen from across the room.

You can hide the logo.

Use Firefox (www.getfirefox.com) as your browser.

Then install Adblock Plus (http://adblockplus.org/en/) plug-in.

Once you have this installed just come here and right click on the logo.

Select Adblock Image from the right click menu. No more logo.

Jessika Paige
02-05-2008, 02:43 AM
after ten days of waiting for the pot to boil over, i cautiously brought up the website. she had to think for a moment to remember what I was referring to. she informed me that she was mad over the time i was spending on the computer instead of sleeping. I work 2nd shift. on the weekends i was following my typical sleep schedule which leaves no time for her. kinda selfish? well..yeah. She then told me that she was well aware that i wear her panties. "So what...you like to wear panties."... "What's the big deal."..."I bet lots of men like the feel of panties on their skin."...She also acknowledged her awareness of my feminine traits and said that is part of what she loves about me...that i'm not all testosterone and ego. To top it all off, we went through her panty drawer and I now have one of my own! :D

Just a note for all of you who think your spouse/SO is oblivious...you're probably fooling noone but yourself. They're not stupid or blind, just tolerant...patient...and more understanding than you think. BTW, the gay question never came up...she knows I'm not gay, just an exceptionally loving man...who likes to wear panties. :happy:

I almost forgot to thank you all for your kind words, advice, support and prayers. It meant alot to me that you cared enough to post.

Forever grateful,
Jessika

Eugenie
02-05-2008, 03:38 AM
Just a note for all of you who think your spouse/SO is oblivious...you're probably fooling noone but yourself. They're not stupid or blind, just tolerant...patient...and more understanding than you think. BTW, the gay question never came up...she knows I'm not gay, just an exceptionally loving man...who likes to wear panties. :happy:

That is a very fundamental remark. Indeed our SOs always know a lot more about us than we think they do... I know from my own experience and with sharing experiences with other sisters...

One GG friend was telling me "You men are so transparent..."

There is some truth in this statement... But I think that it is more our wives/SOs who are very smart...:D

About your situation, I'm glad that things turned out so well... You have a wonderful wife be nice to her :happy:

:hugs:
Eugenie