PDA

View Full Version : just wondering

stacylynn1
01-29-2008, 06:02 AM
hey all just wondering if any of you girls like to have your wife or SO give you a ''hand'' when you are dressed en-fem and not with your clouthes thanks all stacylynn1:drink:

breanna53
01-29-2008, 06:24 AM
sure, mine helps me with matching outfits. At first she diid the makeup too

Josephine 1941
01-29-2008, 07:00 AM
Hi Stacylynn, Not only dose my girl friend help me with everthing she brought me home yesterday these cute white flats with flowers on them. I have them on now,we are bought size 11 and we wear one anothers cloths. I do have better fashion sense and she is wearing more of my cloths then her own. I am on a diet to lose 50 lbs by Aug. 30 tho. My son is getting married so I want to be under 200 when I go back for the wedding. I have a younger an a very pretty women now that loves all of my female chacters as I have a different girl friend for her with what ever wig I have on. Want to p----off my ex too.

Josephine

Carol A
01-29-2008, 07:48 AM
Good post!,
My wife gives me the eye every morning as to my dress and attire for the day. She will tell me ok, or no, that doesn't go together,or NO I don't like your outfit go change.
Now her and I don't agree on my hair (wig) I like longer hair and she wants me to wear the shorter one as she saids it looks better on me.:love:

JoanFlores
01-29-2008, 08:16 AM
My SO helps with my makeup, and makes sure I lot super right in my dress.

Angie G
01-29-2008, 08:58 PM
Yes some times :hugs:
Angie

Dragster
01-30-2008, 08:08 PM
hey all just wondering if any of you girls like to have your wife or SO give you a ''hand'' when you are dressed en-fem and not with your clouthes thanks all stacylynn1:drink:

Stacylynn, if you mean what I think you intend me to think, it's not the sort of thing we like to see on this forum. There are other places for that. If I've made a mistake, I apologise, but then you'll have to spell out what you mean by "a 'hand', and not with your clothes".

Tony

Christina Louise
01-31-2008, 02:26 AM
Stacylynn, if you mean what I think you intend me to think, it's not the sort of thing we like to see on this forum. There are other places for that. If I've made a mistake, I apologise, but then you'll have to spell out what you mean by "a 'hand', and not with your clothes".

Tony

What a misery! Lighten up.