PDA

View Full Version : Mardi Gras Anyone?

Melissa Pink
01-29-2008, 08:02 AM
Hi girls!
I was just wondering if anyone was going to New Orleans or even Mobile for Mardi Gras this year? :drink: I won't be able to attend, but I hope some of my sisters from the forums will enjoy the festivities. I lived in New Orleans for nearly ten years and know it well. As always please contact me if you have any questions about my favorite city.

Melissa

MichelleOBrien
01-29-2008, 03:42 PM
Sweetie, I live in New orleans. Of course, I'm going to Mardi Gras. Anybody coming down, let me know!

melissa1986
01-29-2008, 03:53 PM
Havn't been to Mardi Gras since college...it was a blast for what I remember since I was pretty much drinking like your average party animal.

KandisTX
01-29-2008, 03:54 PM
I'm too busy with a business venture going on in my life right now to even THINK about attending.. although we do have our own "Mardi Gras" on Galveston Island here in the Houston area. One of these years I may make the trek to N'awlins for Mardi Gras.. who knows, maybe GlitterGG and Kandis will make it a "Girls Only Weekend". ;)

Kandis:love:

Farrah
01-29-2008, 11:35 PM
I've been once before. This is the best time and place to dress. Everyone is so plasterd that no one cares what you have on. I've always wanted to go back as Farrah.

robyn_csn
01-30-2008, 12:04 AM
I live in New Orleans so you know ibe there. An dress to the hilt.