PDA

View Full Version : Playing Chicken

Aloha_Dana
04-19-2005, 07:15 PM
On the subject of mimicing ladies and the way they carry themselves, today I realized I've been playing my own version of chicken w/them, kinda. Don't get your hackles up, here me out. :)

On the sidewalk, when a woman is approching me and yet still far away, I'll look for ladies that have a nice stride to them, then I start to walk and hold myself as she does, w/in reason. I don't do this w/the flamboyant ones, just the casual ones that hold themselves nicely. So there we are, the two of us, on a sidewalk, her just being herself, and me soaking it up. Of course I don't chase them off the sidewalk, but we just pass each other and I give her a nice smile. I find it fun as I get to express my femme side, getting is some good practice and imagination while out and about.

Any other girls play chicken?

Dana

Rikki
04-19-2005, 10:57 PM
Hi Aloa. No hon, I don't play chicken, I am chicken to try that, but it does sound like a way to learn to walk.

Rikki

Tristen Cox
04-19-2005, 11:04 PM
Chicken? Only on the highway :D

Julie
04-20-2005, 03:44 AM
I was giving a GG too much attention on Sunday and not looking where I was going and tripped up, have one cracked knee and grazed knuckles. So a word of warning if you're going to mimic the ladies be damn careful, it can be a painful experience. :)

JJ