PDA

View Full Version : Sleeping in heels?

sillyfish
01-30-2008, 01:15 AM
I did it last nite and it felt wonderful, im curious as to anyone who's intentionally fallen asleep with high heels on (im sure someone has unintentionally =p)

Of course they were clean, my girlfriend gave me a pair just to wear at home =D

I feel kinda embarassed about this but im curious >.<

StayceeCD
01-30-2008, 01:22 AM
I've done it before but usually kicked em off before morning.. :2c:

docrobbysherry
01-30-2008, 01:25 AM
Same as Stacee. Just once also!
RS

Alana65
01-30-2008, 01:40 AM
I do it all the time. Believe it or not, it helps me sleep.......I know, I'm such a shoe-aholic :D.

sillyfish
01-30-2008, 01:46 AM
aha! Theres other life forms out there like me! =D

kerrianna
01-30-2008, 01:50 AM
You might not want to do it on a waterbed. :p

Rebecca_Annette
01-30-2008, 01:55 AM
Did it yesterday, intend doing it today also.

I don't do it all of the time, but right now I think I'm on some sort of "roll" or a "high", just don't want to get out of my clothes or shoes. Trouble is, my wardrobe is rapidly emptying, my washing machine can't keep up!

Aaaah, the joys of living alone..... :)

rachel_rachel
01-30-2008, 03:02 AM
I have only one question.... Why?

Ibuki_Warpetal
01-30-2008, 03:58 AM
Why not?

I do it sometimes. Sometimes though, it hurts depending on the shoe and I rip them off late in the night.
Sometimes not.

Kate Simmons
01-30-2008, 05:02 AM
Wouldn't be my first choice. A CD friend of mine wears 4" spikes to bed every night however. To each her own, I guess.:happy:

SarahHall
01-30-2008, 08:20 AM
The first time I got a pair of pumps I slipped them on and they felt so good that I slept with on all night, but that was the only time.

Ally K
01-30-2008, 09:22 AM
I've done it, its neat! Though if you don't have good balance in the mornings, it may not be a good thing lol.

After wearing my heels to bed, I felt like my feet got used to the shape a little more every time.

Could just be a mental thing, though.

xoxo
Ally

UASIANGAL
01-30-2008, 10:00 AM
Yes, slept un and intentionally too!

MarciManseau
01-30-2008, 10:05 AM

Amen to that, especially if you don't sleep alone. I'd be afraid of hurting Julie.

Hugs, Marci :hugs:

jazmonyavon
01-30-2008, 10:32 AM
I've done it a few times,usually when I'm fully dressed,and sleeping alone.There is something about falling asleep fully dressed ,its like i get to be a women all night long .

Samantha43
01-30-2008, 10:41 AM
I tried it once many years ago, and it just wasn't very comfortable.

Marvina Martian
01-30-2008, 05:04 PM
I have both fallen asleep and intentionally slept with them on. I just love heels so much if I didn't have to take them off at all that would be OK with me!

Lidia_tv
01-30-2008, 05:16 PM
Never slept in them.I do, however, like to lie down, and let them slip off my feet and fall on the floor next to the bed carelessly. But sleeping in pantyhose or stockings and garther belt, yes. I to it often.

MonicaDD
01-30-2008, 05:18 PM
In my younger days I often would go to bed sometimes fully dressed, shoes and all, but have moved on to being dressed for bed, nitie and panties and the slippers come off before I enter bed, BUT, I date a lot of men that insist that I keep on my bra, stockings and shoes when we go to bed, men love it when they make love to a girl when she has her bra and shoes on, and they want me to keep them on all night. I think its kinda sexy, after all we do love our shoes, dont we?:happy: Monica.

Nicole Erin
01-30-2008, 05:24 PM
I love heels as well as the next girl but I wouldn't want to sleep in them. That just doesn't sound comfy.

Amanda FAB
01-30-2008, 06:26 PM
And there's me ... cant wait to take mine off yet alone sleep in them!

Dragster
01-30-2008, 08:51 PM
I only did it once, when my non-supportive wife stayed away for the night. I put on stockings, suspenders, 5" stilettoes, corset (tight!), bra, slip, and then tried on a number of outer clothes and took lots of photos. I even ventured onto our patio in a very tight (ie hobble) pencil skirt, then ironed my bedclothes before making the bed, and falling into it with all the lingerie and shoes on. I found it so exciting that I didn't fall asleep for some time. It was great waking up still dressed and with heels on. I spent half the morning dressed too, and only took it all off before my wife returned. I'd had the shoes on for about 14 hours, with a lot of that on my feet. At one time in the evening, I had to sit down for a few minutes to rest my aching feet, but it felt like a "let down" when I eventually took them off, and my calf muscles were sore for a few days! Unfortunately, I haven't had the opportunity to do that since.

Tony

joann07
01-30-2008, 11:23 PM
I tried it once by wearing my pumps to bed, but for some reason I took them off either because I didn't want to get runs in my pantyhose or my feet started hurting. I can't remember exactly, but I'll try it again sometime.

Thanks for bringing it up.

CrossdressinGoth
01-31-2008, 12:21 AM
For awhile I used to do this alot. When I get new shoes that I know Im going to wear for a long time I will most times wear them in my sleep to help them adjust to the shape of my foot. Also, not sure, but it does feel a little sexy wearing them to bed :heehee:

Kales
01-31-2008, 04:30 AM
Did it once.. I kept scratching my legs... or such and waking up. I move too much in my sleep :P

Vicky_Scot
01-31-2008, 07:55 AM

That was the first thing I thought Rachel when I read the OP.

Wearing heels to bed............:eek:.....certainly different. Never had the urge to do it myself.

My wife thinks it's a bit strange.

Xx Vicky xX

Emily Ann Brown
01-31-2008, 08:44 AM
Sleep in wig and breasts every night, but heels???? Can't say that I have...to each her own I guess.

Emily Ann

NYsong
01-31-2008, 09:06 AM
OOh, what a fantastic idea! I'll be sure to try this sometime soon and give you the report. I only wish I could wear them during the day! Goshdarn living at home.....

obsessedwithpantyhose
01-31-2008, 09:12 AM
reclined on the couch yes in bed no,,i wear pantyhose 24/7 so in bed they would get ruined as i move to much in my sleep,,,i have thought of sleeping in bed in my heels but again i wear pantyhose to bed so no heels in bed while sleeping

Imma
01-31-2008, 09:14 AM
To Group::love:

Imma has done this once. It was great. :o

When my wife was away on a trip, Imma stayed gridled with gartered stockings and my five inch black patent oxfords.:D

Oxfords were secured with black leather buckling and locking straps under instep and around ankle. (See my posts in clothing section for pictures-Imma in stockins and CFMHH) No way to kick them off.:eek:

Imma took off dress and slipped on long nightgown. Slept all night in and awoke with a slight discomfort in feet from being held in high arch for about twenty hours!:thumbsup:

LOL:heehee:

Imma:rolleyes:

karynspanties
01-31-2008, 12:46 PM
Would you sleep in bed with tennis shoes or work boots on? If not...why heels? All I can say is..........whatever........

SANDRA MICHELLE
01-31-2008, 01:35 PM
I have done it before just because I was really loving the heels I had on and did not want to take them off. I love my heels!!

deja true
01-31-2008, 02:50 PM
um-hmmm! Been sleeping in my new 4" reptile heels since I walked into the shoe store in Miami last week, tried them on and bought them. That little tingle in the arch when I wake up in the middle of the night is a sweet reminder of who I am.

Respect & Love

deja

KandisTX
01-31-2008, 02:52 PM
I for one can honestly say that I have never even contemplated this concept. While I may sleep in bra, panties, breast forms (foam), and nightgowns every night (or almost every night), the concept of sleeping in heels just seems a bit more bizarre than I am apt to be myself. Now, to each their own of course, but this one isn't for me. ;)

Kandis:love:

JoAnnDallas
01-31-2008, 03:11 PM
I have fallen asleep on the couch all dressed up, including heels. so does that count?????

Sandra
01-31-2008, 03:45 PM
You're gonna end up with poorly feet but each to her own

charlie-50
01-31-2008, 03:57 PM
I did it last nite and it felt wonderful, im curious as to anyone who's intentionally fallen asleep with high heels on (im sure someone has unintentionally =p)

Of course they were clean, my girlfriend gave me a pair just to wear at home =D

I feel kinda embarassed about this but im curious >.<

Its no biggie hun ...i done it a few times and liked it .....charlie...:hugs:

Nicolette01
01-31-2008, 04:11 PM
I find it much more fun to drive in heels because I am awake to enjoy the sensation. I always say to each his (her) own!!!!

janetcd2
01-31-2008, 07:24 PM
I love shoes and do it often flats or heels does not matter

lostone
01-31-2008, 07:41 PM
If i dress and my wife is out of town I usually sleep in them.. Not sure why but it is a great feeling to me

Angie G
01-31-2008, 08:56 PM
I've slept in hose but never heels I get to wear them 5 day a week so I have no need to go to bed with them on. But if one wishes to that's fine :hugs:
Angie

Claire3
01-31-2008, 09:19 PM
Been to bed on a number of occassions dressed,find it kinda comforting at times to slip into dreamland dressed and awake en femme.Havent tried sleeping in heels,nice thought though.Ill give it a go next time i want to retire as Claire.Thanks for the idea.:happy:

Jacqui
01-31-2008, 09:19 PM
I've never slept in heels, but I have fallen asleep wearing ice skates...

Of course, the rink guards, seeing that I might have had one too many, had to cart me off on the Zamboni :heehee:

Kimmie
01-31-2008, 10:13 PM
Does laying down in heels effect the shape of the leg for that desired look or do you have to be walking in them to stretch the muscles?

BOOTLOVINGGIRL
02-01-2008, 12:55 AM
Done it intentionally while fully dressed. Done both shoes and boots. Always fun! Feels great.

Emma DVS
02-01-2008, 09:54 AM
...I do, but not so much now, but it was all the time when I started dressing ...Emma

Carly D.
02-01-2008, 05:00 PM
I did sleep in heels a lot before.. but it took a lot of getting used to.. I'm a creature of habit, big time, and if I wear heels and sleep in them I almost have to keep wearing them to sleep in, so that stopped shortly after it started.. I did and still do wear pantyhose or tights to bed if it is really cold... like long johns of sort...

Margot
02-01-2008, 05:26 PM
Huh?????:eek:

Khriss
02-01-2008, 06:51 PM
I've worn several pairs of My boots .. to sleep
allways clean and never outside before ... (on chilly nights)
and I must admitt ... I've had very exciting and erotic dreams...esp wearing
my "Thigh High" boots ... I've a fetish ...I know !? xx"K"

HalloweenDragon
02-01-2008, 07:05 PM
I love my 5" black high heels. I LOVE falling asleep in them, but not all the time! You see, I have a SERIOUS foot fetish (duh) and I love to also fall asleep bare foot with toe rings and anklettes. Combing the 2 looks pretty, but usually hurts the body i.e. a clasp rubbing the ankle raw. So I usually have to choose what I want to do for the night. My lover does not mind at all which road I drift down.:D

dtride
02-03-2008, 01:17 AM
I love wearing my high heels to bed so sexy. I take them off before I wake up . My wife and I make love in our heels.

baby beluga
02-05-2008, 05:35 PM
I don't- wearing anything on my feet is really annoying when trying to sleep.

jose_fina
02-05-2008, 06:46 PM
I can't sleep with them... Or any shoe... I find it to uncomfortable... :happy: