PDA

View Full Version : Those Little Things You Enjoy

stefcd1
01-30-2008, 08:55 AM
Hi Girls:

Curious. Are there little things that you really enjoy about your crossdressing. Like the falling down off your shoulder of your slip stap, the taste of freshly applied lipstick, the feel of your knees rubbing together in pantyhose? These are just a few of mine. Let's share!!

Stef

Lisa Rose
01-30-2008, 09:03 AM
What I see in my full length mirror the first thing in the morning after I've stepped out of bed.

The pretty pink toes as I step into my open toed sandals.

Those perky breast that make my nightgown fit perfectly.

The smile that mascara and pink lipstick puts on my face just before I leave for the day.

The wonderful things I have hanging up in the bathroom.

Carol A
01-30-2008, 09:03 AM
For me it's fooling with my hair to get at perfect look, try this try that then ask the wife what she thinks. :hugs:

annekathleen
01-30-2008, 09:07 AM
I love wearing a toe ring and a thin gold ankle bracelet, they feel different under pantyhose.
I love to see my painted toe nails in an open toe shoe.
I love to see my freshly shaven arm pits and smell baby powder scented deodorant.
I love seeing my breastforms secure in a nice sexy bra under a feminine top.

Kayla_Gurl
01-30-2008, 09:16 AM
I love shaving my legs. I take a long hot bath and take my time.

annie gurl
01-30-2008, 09:36 AM
i love it all

KarenSusan
01-30-2008, 09:43 AM
A little bit of the lace on my slip peeking out from beneath my skirt as I sit with my legs crossed.:happy:

SarahHall
01-30-2008, 09:48 AM
I enjoy slipping on a pair of sexy panties, painting my toenails and after they dry, slipping on a pair of shear nylons and finally a pair of pumps. Yuuummmm.

JoAnnDallas
01-30-2008, 09:51 AM
1. Sitting in a meeting at work, with one leg crossed sitting on the knee of the other leg.
2. Wearing panties, bra, and pantyhose under my drab clothing.
3. Sitting Straight in my chair with one hand sitting over the other, showing off my acrylic nails.
4. Then feeling my bra strap fall off my shoulder and no way to put it back without drawing attention to myself.

KeriB
01-30-2008, 10:24 AM
Hey Stef... the stockings definitely. Wearing my Mudd MaryJane heels.. getting all dressed up... argh - I enjoy it all!

MaidInCan
01-30-2008, 10:28 AM
Undoing the top two buttons on my red satin pj's and seeing my bra peep through; taking down my drab pants and looking at my pink or lime green panties; feeling the nylon of my pink nightie on my skin.

docrobbysherry
01-30-2008, 10:41 AM
I've finished pulling it so tite, that it is difficult to breathe. Then, I look in the mirror, which takes away what breath I have left!
RS

Samantha43
01-30-2008, 10:44 AM
Everything!

Dana Carlton
01-30-2008, 11:26 AM
I love all that have already been mentioned, but here's a few of mine..........

earings, especially dangling ones. I love it when I turn my head and can feel the earings swaying.

here's a silly one...taking off my bra after wearing it all day, and seeing the marks it left. Of course, this means I'm probably wearing it too tight.

having to tuck my skirt under my butt when sitting down.

Jilmac
01-30-2008, 11:59 AM
Hi Girls:

Curious. Are there little things that you really enjoy about your crossdressing. Like the falling down off your shoulder of your slip stap, the taste of freshly applied lipstick, the feel of your knees rubbing together in pantyhose? These are just a few of mine. Let's share!!

Stef

Hi Stef, All of the above mentioned and then some...I love the feeling of my panties against my slip whenever I sit, but I think the little thing I enjoy most is when I'm sitting at my computer desk, next to the full length mirror on my closet door, and see Jill looking back at me. Luv and :hugs: Jill

SouthernLady
01-30-2008, 12:50 PM
I love the feeling on Baby oil and Lotion on my newly shaved legs, I love the feeling of pulling on a pair of French hi cut panties, snapping the closures on my bra, gently pulling up my panty hose, apply my make up, the lip stick, eye brow pencil, I love it all!

il.dso
01-30-2008, 02:08 PM
Fun question.
I love buying and bringing home new clothes.
I love wearing new clothes for the first time, especially new panties, pantyhose, slip and camisole.
Then, putting on new dress and looking in the mirror!

joann07
01-30-2008, 02:48 PM
1. The feeling of my pantyhose when I'm walking or sitting (crossing my legs). :c9:
2. Hearing the sound of my heels clicking while I'm walking.
3. Looking at my nylon covered feet and toes. :)
4. Watching my skirt flare as I'm leisurely strolling along.
5. Dangling my pumps as I'm sitting comfortably.

Kathrine
01-30-2008, 04:23 PM
I have to agree with ladies who posted before me, two of my favorites are the sound of my heels on a hard floor and reaching back to pull up my skirt when I sit down or get into a car.

Cara Allen
01-30-2008, 04:56 PM
Driving in heels.
The feeling of one smooth leg against the other.
The way my prosthetics will bounce when I least expect them to.
Walking casually in heels.
Seeing myself in a vidcam. It's like watching someone else, and gives me a whole different perspective!
Getting complements on how I look. It is the only thing that makes me blush anymore.
Getting my lipstick just right.
Finding pretty shoes on sale!
The look of my fingers with long painted nails.
Going out in public, and not getting clocked.
Chatting with girlfriends.

Unlocking little things about my femme side that I didn't realize before... like thinking back on something that happened in my life, and getting that, "Ah-HA!" moment.

I could easily make this a book!

Lidia_tv
01-30-2008, 05:01 PM
Oh, must be hundreds of things like that. The sound of nylons rubbing when I walk, the trace of bra on my body when I take it off, the silky feeling of slip against my body with only panties and a bra underneath, the skirt dancing around my legs...

Kathy Renee
01-30-2008, 05:06 PM
Many of the things mentioned above. And, to stop at a red light with a car next to mine, turn down the rear veiw mirror and refresh my lipstick. For what ever reason, this gives me an incredible feminine feeling. It is also fun to watch the guy in the car next to you trying to watch what you are doing without being too obvious.

TiffanyTgirl
01-30-2008, 05:11 PM
I love the tight bound feeling of a corset and the feeling of my legs in 5 or 6 inch heels. Also the stretch of a gartet strap as i walk.

Krystyn
01-30-2008, 06:03 PM
The whole tranformation process is a turn on for me.

Just watching as one side slowly fades away and the pretty side emerges.

Sometimes I purposely take hours to get fully dressed.

heidi99
01-30-2008, 06:19 PM
1. The feel of nylon sliding over a clean-shaven leg.
2. The squeezing snug feeling of a boot shaft as the zipper is pulled to the top
3. The sound of heels on wood or tile floors.
4. Being able to enjoy brighter colors that just wouldn't fly for a biker dude.
5. Still enjoying the rush of doing something against society's "norm." But without hurting anyone or breaking the law. Latter parts are also important.
6. Feeling attractive.

Kristen Marie
01-30-2008, 06:32 PM
And at the end of the day, taking my blouse off and having my hair brush against my shoulders...and the lightly shaking my head side to side and feeling the hair softly touch my back and neck.....

Eugenie
01-30-2008, 06:39 PM
My favourite is taking a shower just after I used a depilatory cream on my upper torso and my skin is really very smooth... The feeling of my soapy fingers on the smooth skin of my breasts is out of this world :tongueout

Otherwise I love the feeling of my skirts brushing on my calves through the nylon of my stockings (I wear long skirts... :heehee:)

I like the feeling of the arch of my high heel shoes when I walk in the street.

I could expent at length on this subject...

:hugs:
Eugenie

Pamela Julie
01-30-2008, 08:08 PM
I love feeling the weight of my breastforms on my chest, the feel of the waist band of hiphugger jeans on my hips, the feeling of peace I get when dressed.:happy:

Wendrme
01-30-2008, 11:01 PM
I love the way my skirt blows gently in the breeze on a windy day.
I love the way my seatbelt goes tight between my breasts.
I love having the guy in the car next to me stare as I fix my lipstick in the rearview mirror.
I love the whirr and the heat of the air around my head under the dryer.
I love laying on the beach in a one piece suit and letting the sun give me sexy tan lines.
I love a gentleman kissing my hand, not shaking it.
I love flipping back my hair and placing an earring securely in my ear.
I love wearing a white bra under a very sheer white silk blouse.
I love sleeping with rollers in my hair. So it hurts. It's worth it.
I love yellow polkadot strapless sundresses. Especially with me inside them.
I love hairspray and red ribbons.
I love the feel of my girdle as I tug it up over my panty hosed legs.
I love back zipper dresses and having someone to zip me up.
I love the smell of the inside of my purse with my perfume and cosmetics packed in.
I love the feel of real pearls around my next and on my chest.
I love the clink of many silver bracelets on my wrists.
I love the smell of a beauty salon when I first walk in.
I love sippng a drink in a delicate glass and seeing my lip print on the edge.
I love buttoning a blouse opposite from the buttons on a man's shirt.
I love having someone do my makeup and nails

linnea
01-30-2008, 11:41 PM
Oh my! The taste and feel of fresh lipstick, the click of my heels across a floor, the swish of silkiness when my nylons and slip slide together and my legs touch each other, the sight of lace and a little smooth skin when the top buttons of my blouse are undone, the softness of panties on my skin (under drab or en femme), and the soft fragrance I breathe in after taking a long bubble bath and drying, powdering, and donning a silky nightie--I love it all, but these some of the highlights!

CrossdressinGoth
01-31-2008, 12:50 AM
Sound of my heels when walking
The smooth feel of pantyhose on my legs
The feel of wearing makeup
The sway of my skirt while walking

The complete satisfaction of knowing Im a man that can enjoy the feel, the comfort, the sexyness, and the pleasure of becoming a woman for a moment in time, and be truly happy that I am who I am

Kate Simmons
01-31-2008, 01:33 AM
Nothing in particular really. It's just the overall feeling of freedom to express myself that makes it cool for me.:happy:

christine722
01-31-2008, 12:36 PM
At the end of my day when I take off my bra and panties, I love the feeling of how warm they are. Then hand-washing them in the bathroom sink and hanging them over the towel rack to dry.

MonicaDD
01-31-2008, 12:50 PM
I enjoy the attention I get from men, I love the way men look at me and touch me I love the control I have over men I love walking past a man then turning around to see him stare,I love being the object of lust and desire, I love the way a man looks at my legs while Im wearing a miniskirt and I love it when talking to a man he can only look at my tits, and I love the feeling of sex with a man that only a woman can feel, I love the attention that only a woman gets. I love being girl. :love:Monica

Claire3
01-31-2008, 12:56 PM
i love the feel of lingerie against my skin,my breastforms and nipples showing through my tops and the feel of my wigs against my back and shoulders

SANDRA MICHELLE
01-31-2008, 01:08 PM
I just love it all!!! I am really happy when I can wear my heels with open toe and show off my painted toenails. I love wearing makeup and lipstick. I pretty much love the feel of my shaved legs and panthose and my wearing a skirt and heels to the malls.

Celeste
02-01-2008, 12:39 AM
After getting the closest shave and applying make up having my wig caress and tickle my face and neck.Going to sleep in hose, satin bra,forms and rubbing everything in satin sheets all night long.

BOOTLOVINGGIRL
02-01-2008, 12:51 AM
Pulling my boots up my stocking clad legs.
Having my hair fall on my shoulders.
Tucking my skirt under me as I sit.
The feel of my slip against my silky panties.
Could go on all night.

Phyliss
02-01-2008, 04:27 AM
The bra and panties, hose and heels, makeup, the taste of lipstick, the crowning glory, my wig... all those parts taken as a whole, add up to so much fun.
The one prime "little thing" I so enjoy is interacting with others and not being judged.
Each day at work, I wear the usual "trinity" (stockings, panties, bra) of undies, with a pair of jeans from F.B., shoes (usually flats) from Payless, and a shirt from Lane Bryant. Because of simple confidence and comfort with myself I can wear these things and not be "clocked" . Don't usually wear "full out" makeup or my wig and forms to work (save that for "at home time")

Making a successful sales call while wearing stockings, bra, and panties, is a wonderful thing. Going into a store and being accepted as another customer, when shopping for a skirt, undies, or even getting a bra fitting, and NOT being judged is just about "the ultimate" for me.

audrey-lynn
02-01-2008, 06:23 AM
Well I read all the reply's and I agree , you gurls said it all. Can't think of anything you missed. And I love them all. It's just so great to be able to dress and enjoy all there is.

Lisa Golightly
02-01-2008, 06:28 AM
I don't know if I strictly cross dress and my favourite things have little to do with clothes... I guess I like shaved legs on fresh cotton sheets the most... I have this thing for beds... and sleeping :)

Chari
02-01-2008, 10:50 AM
I love doing the complete transformation going from drab to feminine, but especially feeling the sexy lacy silky lingerie encasing my body and the aroma of my perfume regardless of what I'm wearing on the outside!