PDA

View Full Version : Thnigs are going great...!

KeriB
01-30-2008, 10:46 AM
For those who may have read a few of my posts, I had said that I went through my first and only real purge about seven years ago. This after my wife and I had a "discussion" about my "obsession" and all that. Well as we all know, the desire never really does vanish, and with the stresses of life and all that, I started exploring my femme side again, started buying some new attire, wig etc.. in December and all. This after my wife and I had talked a little about my desires and her telling me she really had no issues with it.

To make a long story short, I've been dressing regularly now for about 2 months again, mostly on Wednesdays and when nobody is home... not in front of her yet as I still have questions about her feelings. BUT - the other day she accused me of using her lipstick in a joking way, we talked and joked about it and the past, and she told me she'd buy me my own makeup! Then yesterday, she went shopping, I told her jokingly "buy me something," and she surprised me withs some nice panties! So, things are changing in Selene's life, I'm getting more comfortable, and hopefully one day we can shop together... baby steps yeah but definitely positive ones. This all hopefully leading to meeting my goal of Selene's public debut this year.

Merry
01-30-2008, 11:00 AM
Oh, how wonderful she accpected that & share.:hugs:

Christina Louise
01-30-2008, 11:02 AM
Congrats on things going in the right direction, this year could turn out to be better than you dare hope :hugs:.

jennCD
01-30-2008, 11:13 AM
Hiya neighbor,
Your situation with you wife sounds very much like my situation with mine. Glad to know things are going well for you, Selene!

:)
jenn