PDA

View Full Version : wanting to learn in OC CA

yatista
01-30-2008, 06:06 PM
I am a 41 year old married male who is interested in learning how to crossdress correctly. I must admit this is something that I must hide from my spouse. I need someone or someplace to go and be taught how to do it correctly. I want to look good ! I want someone who can dress me up and help me pick out cloths , wigs make up etc. It would be nice if I could store my supplies with this person. Does this service even exists ? I then would like to go out to a safe place and experiment with my true sexuality and expression. Does anyone know of someone or someplace that can help me. I am willing to pay for this service. I truly know nothing about this other than my limited experience wearing my wife's cloth's for years. I feel I must do this for myself.

Thanks

James
yatista@gmail.com
Orange County CA

joann07
01-30-2008, 06:19 PM
Hello James,

Unfortunately, I am all the way out here on the east side, Florida, but I would like to offer you my 2 cents of assistance.

Me, I'm close to your age and I do a lot of observing of what women normally wear. I keep my eye out for what is trendy and in style.
It also helps that I have a close and personal GG friend who has been my fashion and cosmetics advisor.

In addition, there are various crossdresser support groups in the california area that could give you the advice and support that you may seek.
In many of these support groups there are Cders who have years of experience and also know of places where you can get a makeover so if you want to check them out go to the following links.

http://www.alphatriess.org/
http://www.tri-ess.org/

Hugs!

AndreaCalifCD
02-01-2008, 07:43 PM
Also in OC (but NOT in "The OC" :eek: if you know what I mean), so I'd also be interested to know the link if you ever find it :happy: Searched online for a while, but found nothing "local"

TIA!

LA CINDY LOVE
02-02-2008, 12:28 AM
For a great transformation you will need to get in touch with GINA
www.myspace.com/ginaduzmakeup
she is the best

To keep up with what is going on in LA and were to go and what is happing.
www.crossdress.meetup.com/42/join/

www.groups.yahoo.com/group/syrenclub/

You can find good clubs by going to these links lots going on this weekend.

LA CINDY LOVE