PDA

View Full Version : Loneliness

Nikki A.
01-30-2008, 08:24 PM
As much as my wife did not approve, but did tolerate my dressing, now that she has passed away I do miss that there was at least one female that knew my secret and kept the dreaded "pink fog" under control. Ireally do miss her.
There is a girl that I work with and we make it a point to go for lunch out once a week. She is married and it is not sexual, I just like having someone female friend to talk to. She participated in my Halloween dressing, did my make up one year and encouraged me to get dressed again this year. I think she is trustworthy and I was wondering if I should come out and tell her that I am a crossdresser. I do underdress and lately it seems that I keep adding on. If for no other reason if I do wear something that might be noticable at least she could maybe watch my back and letme know.
What are your opinions?

breanna53
01-30-2008, 08:44 PM
Thats a tough question, and hard to answer not knowing the woman. You have to trust your feelings on that. I think i would find a way to throw some feelers out at her and see her response before i would completely come out.
I tend to be cautious, and thats the reason for my advice.

Angie G
01-30-2008, 08:49 PM
If you think you can trust her it would be great to have a friend on that level.
And if you would like to talk about anything you can Pm me hun :hugs:
Angie

Charleen
01-30-2008, 09:29 PM
I dunno. I have a real nice repore with a woman at work. We talk about almost anything. About a month back, she was putting polish on her nails. As I've had mine long and polished at work, I asked what kind of polish she used. We then got into nail care and she told me she was having a problem withtearing. Imentioned that I found Sally Hanson helps me. Long story short, she's been kinda alouf since.

sissystephanie
01-30-2008, 09:47 PM
As much as my wife did not approve, but did tolerate my dressing, now that she has passed away I do miss that there was at least one female that knew my secret and kept the dreaded "pink fog" under control. Ireally do miss her.
There is a girl that I work with and we make it a point to go for lunch out once a week. She is married and it is not sexual, I just like having someone female friend to talk to. She participated in my Halloween dressing, did my make up one year and encouraged me to get dressed again this year. I think she is trustworthy and I was wondering if I should come out and tell her that I am a crossdresser. I do underdress and lately it seems that I keep adding on. If for no other reason if I do wear something that might be noticable at least she could maybe watch my back and letme know.
What are your opinions?

As a CD who lost his very supportive wife after 49+ wonderful years just under 3 years ago, I can really empathise with you. My condolences on your loss. I know I miss my wife, as you miss yours.

Given what your friend at work has done for you already, she just might have some ideas about you. I would carefully question her about her thoughts of men crossdressing. Since she has already done your makeup, and apparently seen you dressed, she probably is very tolerent. I have a GGF who also is married and who knows all about Stephanie. We talk a lot about feminine things. Like your situation, there is no physical sex, and never will be. But she is there if I need someone to talk to, especially if it is about feminine things. So my advice would be to go ahead and find out where she stands. Otherwise, you will always wonder if.........? Remember the old adage, nothing ventured, nothing gained!

Sissy/Stephanie

Girl on the outside, man underneath.

sexotik
01-31-2008, 08:38 AM
I think that once you tell sb there's no turning back,you're out there. In my view you should drop some subtle hints on her to see her reaction, but in the end it's up to you if u find she's trustworthy. Trust your guts. If you need a shoulder to cry, I got 2. Good luck, besos

Nikki A.
02-02-2008, 11:31 AM
In answer to your replies, I have been dropping hints over the last few weeks and the replies were supportive to neutral.
In this light I did open up to her on Thursday after we had our lunch outing (LOL). She was supportive and promised to keep it confidential and said that if I ever needed to talk she was there. I was off on Friday and she is off on Saturdays, so I guess I'll really know on Monday if there is any change.
I feel better now that I opened up, but after I did I was nervous as hell. I don't feel that what I do is wrong but on the other hand it could hurt me at work if it became common knowledge.

shirley1
02-03-2008, 09:01 PM
i know where your coming from - i am a born loner but even loners get lonely sometimes ! the more clothing i have aquired the further a relationship seems to be away from me - but it shouldnt be that way and i guess now i'm on the net doesnt have to be - same for you everyone all of us singletons ! i am going to a tg meeting tonite (mon) really looking forward to it now meeting likeminded people (girls) as they say - but looking forward to making friends not relationships (i am not gay) so thats what it will be about - still thats a lot better than being stuck in on my own - as for how to meet a gg to accept me as me (god only knows!) i still believe in the saying "you never know whats around the corner" maybe thats why one of my favourite songs is "a different corner" by george michael

Jennaie
02-03-2008, 09:11 PM
I suppose if she is married and there is nothing sexual between you two, as long as you don't feel that she could in any way threaten your job, I would feel comfortable with it.