PDA

View Full Version : worst thing about going back to drab

breanna53
01-30-2008, 08:55 PM
I was wondering what everyone thought was thee worse thing about going back to drab?
I hate losing the makeup and wig, but what really bothers me most is losing the fingernails.

joann07
01-30-2008, 08:57 PM
Pretty much the makeup, although I can still wear the wig and clothes, while at the comforts of home, but its not the same.

Hugs!

Chiana
01-30-2008, 09:05 PM
Both the wig and the make-up. Even if it is just a minimal amount of make-up, it makes an amazing difference. I have never really liked the person looking back at me in the mirror when I am in drab mode. If I have to go somewhere at a specific time, I always wait until the absolute last minute to convert to drab mode.

Mary Morgan
01-30-2008, 09:08 PM
For me it is all of those things, but the worse thing is removing my forms. I love my forms.

Kathy Renee
01-30-2008, 09:20 PM
Putting everything back in the hiding places not knowing when I might dress again.

geri-tg.
01-30-2008, 09:40 PM
It used to be my make-up,but I now wear full make-up daily.I have learned to blend and match so as not to stand out.My wife will tell me if anything is not just right.I always wear emfeme under my drab clothes
LOL Geri

Jennifer Giovannetta
01-30-2008, 09:43 PM
I cannot put my finger on what article bothers me the most. But I would have to say the makeup and wig sends it home that I am going drab again.

Deanna2
01-30-2008, 10:09 PM
I love wearing a skirt so when I take it off it has a bit of a ritual involved. I love the way you can let a skirt drop to your ankles and just step out of it. But to that I have to be taking it off.

Heelsnlegs
01-30-2008, 10:17 PM
I miss my soft silky clothes, the feel of my wig on my shoulder, the eyes, but most of all, getting back to reality!

Adrienne Heels
01-30-2008, 10:34 PM
I miss the heels!

teresa jeen
01-30-2008, 10:51 PM
i hav e to go with the nails! you cant hide them in an instant! or put them on that waytoo be all woman it seems you have to do your nails. so that is the last thing to go ! if they dont go with the mood and the outfit whats the point?

Kristen Marie
01-30-2008, 10:55 PM
The wig....once that is off, the magic is gone.

Kate Simmons
01-31-2008, 12:31 AM
I don't really but then again, it's part of my nature and part of the process. Guess I'm like a GG in that respect. It's good to look and feel nice but sometimes I can't wait to get it all off and relax again.:happy:

theresa
01-31-2008, 12:34 AM
Getting all the eye makeoff off! I HATE it!

StayceeCD
01-31-2008, 01:17 AM
Getting off the wig, the forms and corset I hate the most... I've never done the nails yet.. Thats next!:D

DawnRodgers
01-31-2008, 01:23 AM
Removing the polish from fingers and toes is definitely though as it is usually the last thing to go but I also hate to take off the nylons.

Kales
01-31-2008, 04:29 AM
Worse thing about going back to drab..?

A moments rush of depression and regret at needing to turn back to drab to confront life :(.

I love eye make up too but I don't need it / or use it all the time...

I think I miss the most not wearing my heart necklace when in drab. Its dear to me but would raise some odd questions..

Phyliss
01-31-2008, 04:32 AM
For me... the worse thing is removing my forms. I love my forms.

what... bothers me the most.... that I am going drab again.

.... most of all, getting back to reality!

I miss the heels!

The wig....once that is off, the magic is gone.

Getting off the wig, the forms and corset ...:D

My sister (bless her wonderful insight) once told me, as I lamented at the thought of "reverting" It's like a child in a pet store, you have to give back the puppy, you can't take it home. You can "visit" the store, but you can't take the puppy home.

I know some have "taken the puppy home" and in some cases it's grown into a full sized dog, that requires constant attention, and if we aren't careful will "turn on us" .

Getting back to REALITY is the worst part.

Jan W
01-31-2008, 04:42 AM
Three things I hate about going back to drab:

Going back to drab

Going back to drab

Going back to drab

Alayna
01-31-2008, 05:29 AM
My sister (bless her wonderful insight) once told me, as I lamented at the thought of "reverting" It's like a child in a pet store, you have to give back the puppy, you can't take it home. You can "visit" the store, but you can't take the puppy home.
Getting back to REALITY is the worst part.

I like to think of it as being the grandparent. You get all the fun of playing with the child, but don't have to deal with the annoying things that come with raising a child. We've got it better than GG's! We get to play with makeup and clothes when we want, but we don't have to also deal with the social expectation of doing it every day!

Jocelyn Quivers
01-31-2008, 10:10 AM
The agonizing task of raking the tons of make up off, which took quite a while to put on and seeing the gruff rugged male taking place of the pretty lady that was just there.

Realizing it might be a while again before I get the time to dress completely again.

Carol A
01-31-2008, 10:15 AM
I guess it's the whole process of undressing. I hate to have to remove my makeup as it takes time to get it just right.:(

Sylviaqwerty
01-31-2008, 10:25 AM
When returning to drabI alkways experience a sense of loss. It seems like losing a warm and comforting friend.

Sharon B.
01-31-2008, 12:08 PM
For me besides losing the soft feminine items and makeup is putting on the harsh wearing clothes.

MonicaDD
01-31-2008, 12:25 PM
I hate the guy mode,yuk, period. But gotta pay the bills, and when enguy I dont think about my girl, I just do my time and rip the rags off as soon as Im home.

breanna53
01-31-2008, 12:29 PM
When returning to drabI alkways experience a sense of loss. It seems like losing a warm and comforting friend.

i know that feeling well

Shannen
01-31-2008, 01:11 PM
Well, I just spent the entire morning dressed and now have to change. I'm not happy about it at all! :mad:

I miss the feeling of contentment most... Why in the world should pantyhose and a skirt make me feel contented? What is up with that? :heehee:

Deborah Jane
01-31-2008, 01:34 PM
Worse thing? Just knowing i,ve got to go back to the reality of "real life". Once everthing has been removed and i,m back to drab again all the old problems and stresses of life seem to return:(

Mitch23
01-31-2008, 01:41 PM
My times as mitch are infrequent, eagerly looked forward to and quickly over. The sense of loss is sometimes overwhelming and all i really focus on is the next time she comes out to play. I would love to be fulltime amnd know that I can do it but have to balance my life and give proper consideration to my lovely wife and family

mitch

KeriB
01-31-2008, 04:24 PM
Putting everything back in the hiding places not knowing when I might dress again.

It's all of it......

Veronica 1
01-31-2008, 04:38 PM
I have to go with my forms. They are the first thing that I slip into when I get home from work and do not come off until I am dressed in drab and about to go to work the next morning. I wear a sports bra or mini cami under my drab, so that makes it easy to pop them in and out.

paulaN
01-31-2008, 04:53 PM
All of it, I don't like going back in drab. It all adds up to me. makeup,wig,lipstick,nail polish,forms, and the big one reality!!!!!!

Nicole Erin
01-31-2008, 05:04 PM
Same here but the main thing is having to wash off my makeup. That is the defining moment of being back in drab.

Donna tv
01-31-2008, 05:08 PM
Kudos to all you ladies, you have captured that depressing time of going back to drab that only we "special girls" can experience. Like so many of you, my nails are the last to come off too . But just try to remember girls how great that feeling is when you know in advance of that up coming next time when we can once again do it all over again. For me if I know that time is in the near future, I start shopping for new things to wear immediately. AHHHHH what a feeling !!!!

kateyliz
01-31-2008, 05:19 PM
The worst thing about going back to drab is going back to drab. Hugs, Kathy

Jennifer Marie P.
01-31-2008, 06:23 PM
For me its the wig the makeup and the breast forms

breanna53
02-01-2008, 11:38 AM
thanks everyone, from what all has been posted, i would have to say worse thing is going back to drab

Lidia_tv
02-01-2008, 11:40 AM
Taking off the things I really LIKE to wear.

JessieB
02-01-2008, 12:11 PM
what really bothers me most is losing the fingernails.I know!!! What is it about the nails that's so hard to give up? Just kills me to take them off -- that and my skirt are the hardest to give up. Sure it's fun to get all dolled up from head to toe, but many are the days when I could be content if the world would just let me go about my business in a skirt and nails.

Megan (VA)
02-01-2008, 04:34 PM
Well, the choices in men's clothing are just not as interesting to me. What I really dislike though is that when I present as male people sometimes expect things of me I either am not interested in or can't provide them. I encounter this problem much less often when presenting as female.

Dawn Marie
02-01-2008, 11:39 PM
I really hate having to take off all my pretty clothes, but I guess the worst is just going back to drab. I don't do much makeup (thou I wish I could)and I would love to have painted nails (time too short before the wife comes home)In the end guy mode is just drab while female mode is fabulous.

Dalece
02-02-2008, 12:44 AM
For me it is the hard part is I have to go back drab because of work. Yeech!

Angie G
02-02-2008, 09:20 AM
The worst thing is not being dressed the way I want to be. But Out side of work I almost always wearing panties. So I'm almost never totally drab hun :hugs:
Angie

Robyn2006
02-03-2008, 02:10 AM
Every Friday I come home to my wonderful little apartment and adorn myself totally from head to nail polished toes. I shave my body completely, attach my wonderful breast forms, then lavish myself within the glamour of cosmetics and so many wonderful things to wear... lipstick being the last complement that takes me so completely into my weekend world of femininity...

But then comes Sunday... Sunday evenings. I HATE Sunday evenings. It is here when I have to take off the nail polish, take off the attached breasts, wash away all the mascara, all the foundation, all the lipstick!!! The lipstick that so gave me such seeming power throughout the previous 48 hours....

Then comes Monday morning and I go to work, trying to look at everyone as if I've just had a regular weekend off. No one suspecting that the guy they see was such a femme fatale only hours before...

Robyn

vivianann
02-03-2008, 02:36 AM
for me its taking off the breast forms, and the makup and the dress.

Dalece
02-03-2008, 03:46 AM
The worst thing is not being dressed the way I want to be. But Out side of work I almost always wearing panties. So I'm almost never totally drab hun :hugs:
Angie

I agree Angie even at home when I'm in drab I wear panties and have been wearing them to work under my uniform:happy:.

Jane G
02-03-2008, 04:02 AM
Mostly I miss the contentment. For me being dressed brings a beautiful calm tranquility to life, for a few fleeting hours. I miss the soft touch of silk, the curves in the mirror. If I were full time then there would be bad times and good times just like in drab. So like Alayna I'm ok with handing back the gran kids, just can't wait till the next time they visit.

Juanita O
02-03-2008, 10:52 AM
Hi all

The only reason i go back to drab is because i have to pay the bills. But in 503 days things will change( i can retire from my job)

Shelly67
02-03-2008, 11:45 AM
All of it . Its strange , I,m happy being a regular bloke , but having spent an entire day relaxing dressed it really hits home when its time to change back.
Makes me desire for the next time so bad , that for a few hours afterwards I,m in a tortured state !
Perhaps thats half the fun.....denial , patience , teasing almost .....

Off for a cold shower - sob.

breanna53
02-03-2008, 04:50 PM
All of it . Its strange , I,m happy being a regular bloke , but having spent an entire day relaxing dressed it really hits home when its time to change back.
Makes me desire for the next time so bad , that for a few hours afterwards I,m in a tortured state !
Perhaps thats half the fun.....denial , patience , teasing almost .....

Off for a cold shower - sob.

you have a good point i never considered. The denial may be big part