PDA

View Full Version : Is it in the Stars?

Echo Logical
01-30-2008, 10:29 PM
Not really a believer in Astrology, and this is probably coincidental.

For the last couple of weeks I haven't even thought about dressing, partly in response to an agreement with my wife. For the last couple of days however I have really been fighting the urge to dress, thinking about it all the time, imagining the feel of stockings on my legs and lipstick on my lips. The urge has been very strong.

So today my beautiful wife mentions that Mercury went retrograde. Supposed to mean that communications take a step backwards, agreements shift, things go all fluid. I'm sure there is more.

I tend to be a skeptic, I do sometimes wonder if there is any correlation though.

What do you think?

docrobbysherry
01-30-2008, 11:29 PM
I believe if u go back to yesterday, or earlier, u can ALWAYS prove their predictions were correct! Usually. Occasionally for sure!
RS

DonnaT
01-30-2008, 11:32 PM
One excuse is as good as another.

It's pretty well documented by a number of members here that denying one's otherself can lead to that other self putting up a bit of struggle to resurface.

Kate Simmons
01-31-2008, 12:25 AM
Supposedly we are more forgetful and indecisive during this time. It will last until Feb 19th.

trannie T
01-31-2008, 02:51 AM
Bullfeathers!

Christina Louise
01-31-2008, 03:46 AM
My electric toothbursh just switched off whilst I was brushing my teeth. Obviously a sign that I should never clean my teeth ever again and it's all thanks to Mercury being retrograde.

Angie G
01-31-2008, 05:41 AM
Well I think you just wanted to dress up hun :hugs:
Angie

Jacqui
01-31-2008, 09:28 PM
I thought that Mercury was in Centigrade, like in a thermometer.

SandyR
01-31-2008, 09:35 PM
Interesting thought, I do belive all the heavenly bodies, have some meaning...IE moon creates tides.......

Or it could just be a case of stuff happens.....

SandyR

Chiana
02-01-2008, 12:28 AM
I don't believe in that astrology stuff. However, I was reading the newspaper on my birthday and under the horoscope section there was this little write up that said "if today is your birthday" you have such and such personality characteristics and that write up was spot on perfect. I have also noticed that I have a stronger urge to dress during a full moon.