PDA

View Full Version : OBgyn

Missy
01-30-2008, 10:46 PM
my wife asked me if I wanted to go with her to her doc apointment (obgyn)
I asked her why
She said so I can take the exam in her place since I want to be a woman at least I could get to real feel of what a woman gose though
this question took me off gaurd
after a while she said she was just joking
I wonder just how much I am am I taking this to far
for those who have a so or wife has she ever joked about trading places with her at her doc apointment

missy

DonnaT
01-30-2008, 11:43 PM
No, she's not that witty.

I wouldn't worry too much, just pass it off as a joke. Even if it give you reason to think about what been going on with your dressing. Stepping back and thinking is good for us every once in a while.

Besides, you aren't equipped for that kind of exam anyway.

sterling12
01-31-2008, 02:28 AM
I wasn't there, but I would certainly make the guess that your wife is not happy with things, and that was her not so subtle way of letting you know about it.

She KNOWS that being a woman is a whole lot more than just donning fancy frocks. She wants to make sure that you understand that fact too. I would be very careful and progress slowly with her.

Or, if your bold...invite her along for your next prostate exam. It ain't so easy being a man either!

Peace and Love, Joanie

Kate Simmons
01-31-2008, 02:36 AM
No because mine knew I would take her up on the offer.:happy:

StayceeCD
01-31-2008, 03:41 AM
Well we both Male & Female have our "unpleasant doctor visits" don't we? The girls have the Ob/Gyn, and we have the dreaded "Dr. Jellyfinger" for our prostate exams! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Angie G
01-31-2008, 05:45 AM
NO but I think she would jump at the chance if I could doit for her :hugs:
ANGIE

Angela Burke
01-31-2008, 06:02 AM
I'm guessing. Does obgy mean "obstetrician, gynacologyst (sp) ?

Shadeauxmarie
01-31-2008, 06:57 AM
Sure! She can go to the proctologist for me!

SANDRA MICHELLE
01-31-2008, 01:33 PM
I would tell my wife I'd go if I could get a prescription from the OBGYN for estrogen so I could really start to get the full feeling of being a woman. I wonder what she would say with that retort.

KandisTX
01-31-2008, 02:58 PM
Well we both Male & Female have our "unpleasant doctor visits" don't we? The girls have the Ob/Gyn, and we have the dreaded "Dr. Jellyfinger" for our prostate exams! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

That's why I have a female Dr. She has very thin fingers :) ~giggles~

Kandis:love:

SherriePall
01-31-2008, 04:22 PM
And ya wonder why we don't like to go to the doctor.

Victoria Anne
01-31-2008, 05:10 PM
well I have gone with my wife to the OB/GYN and she with me to the proctologist , as far as trding places...would that I could , this would mean FEMALE body whoooa.

MaidInCan
01-31-2008, 06:11 PM
Well, I think you would know for sure but I think she was having you on (joking) as she said. That's good. If she can joke about it with you, then she has accepted the fact that you like to dress. I guess her tone of voice would indicate a gleeful or a sarcastic manner. If the latter, then it is likely your habit bothers her. Watch to see if she continues to joke with you about it, tone of voice and body language should be a giveaway. Hope things are on the positive side for you. :)

MonicaDD
01-31-2008, 06:20 PM
I dont have a wife any more, but I do go to a OBGYN on a regular basis, its not so bad but if you have to you have to .

DianaGomez
01-31-2008, 07:52 PM
Or, if your bold...invite her along for your next prostate exam
You stole the words out of my mouth!!!!

CharleneCD
01-31-2008, 08:13 PM
She KNOWS that being a woman is a whole lot more than just donning fancy frocks. She wants to make sure that you understand that fact too. I would be very careful and progress slowly with her.

Bunny went through a phase of complaining that Cd's get all the fun parts of being female without experiencing the hardships. Made me wear a maxipad continuously for 5 days. When I didnt bitch or whine she gave up.:D My guess is that this is a normal thing our GG's go through.

jo_ann
01-31-2008, 08:43 PM
my wife says that every time she has her period.. it'd almost be worth it.

Zee
01-31-2008, 08:51 PM
It is rather ironic that some women feel that they get the short end of the stick regarding their birth gender. Now don't misunderstand me on this point; I am not trying to marginalize what women need to go through. However, my thoughts are thus:

Yes, women need to see the doctor for a few more issues than do men. At least until recently. It has become apparent that men have just as many, if not more, health issues than women. On the other hand, women are more apt to go to a doctor for a problem than a man (probably because a man would think to themself (wrongly) that if they go to the doctor then they are weak and need help)

It blows my mind when a woman says something like "If you were a woman you wouldn't want to be one..." sort of comment.

I would gladly accept all the issues women have to go through (yes, including periods, child birth, and all those hormonal issues that can crop up) rather than being a man. I do not think many many women (particularly those who say things like above) really understand what it is to be a man. The pressures, stresses and expectations placed upon a man, in my opinion and in my life, are such that I wouldn't wish them on my worst enemy.

I truely believe that it is much harder for a woman to gain an understanding of what a man goes through than it is for a man to understand what a woman goes through. This is because that when in groups, men behave completely differently when they know a woman is in the group than when they are not accompanied by a female.

At any rate, in my opinion, both genders have their issues, and are equally hard. However, I would rather accept the pressures of womanhood than manhood.

DianaGomez
02-02-2008, 07:10 PM
I do not think many many women (particularly those who say things like above) really understand what it is to be a man. The pressures, stresses and expectations placed upon a man, in my opinion and in my life, are such that I wouldn't wish them on my worst enemy.
Now that is really really true!!!!

Annie D
02-02-2008, 07:34 PM
Because we think that we are under so much pressure and stress, we crossdress to escape because we think that women don't have pressure and stress in their lives. I don't think so! The young women that I teach, coach or mentor are fragile and very unsure of themselves and constantly doubting if they are pretty or smart or accepted by their friends or find someone to spend the rest of their lives with.

DOES THIS SOUND FAMILIAR?

I think that we would like to undergo some of the physical changes to become a woman because we share the same feelings and desires and can't necessarily show them as a male. Some of us can, I don't know if I can, but having gone out semi-enfemme, I have shed many of the male traits that I don't like about myself and become the person I wish I could be all the time.

vivianann
02-03-2008, 02:44 AM

Your quote cracked me up, hahahahahaha. I cant stop laughing.

Sinthia
02-03-2008, 11:59 AM
[QUOTE=Zee;1174925]It is rather ironic that some women feel that they get the short end of the stick regarding their birth gender.

The grass really may be greener on the other side of the fence! But it costs more to water it. In my male mode, a t-shirt, shorts and tennies are great. But in my girly mode, a skirt, top, hose, nice shoes, makeup, panties, bra . . . you get the picture. But I am not going to give up the feeling I get when dressed.

KatGRL774
02-03-2008, 09:37 PM
IS THIS A JOKE!? Seriously.. have you lost your grip on reality or what?

Sometimes I'm embarassed to be a CD when I read some of these posts.

~Kat