PDA

View Full Version : Playing Suzy Homemaker

windycissy
01-30-2008, 11:51 PM
The other night I put on my apron and played hostess to another CD'er who is my best galpal, we've gone out shopping and to restaurants but never had the opportunity to just kick back and gab about girl stuff without worrying about anyone listening, it was pouring rain and she was frazzled when she arrived but once she had her first cosmo, we were in heaven! After cosmos with chips 'n dip I served soup, salad and a pasta dish, with a lovely white wine...we just talked and talked about intimate stuff that only girls like us understand. For desert I served Bon Bons and coffee, it was kinda sad when she finally had to leave but we loved every second of it!

AllieSF
01-31-2008, 01:33 AM
Wow, another home cooked personal meal from that pretty well known chef, Windycissy. Some people have all the luck. I am glad you enjoyed your girls night "in".

SANDRA MICHELLE
01-31-2008, 01:42 PM
I for one am really bad about doing the normally accepted "womans jobs". I really don't like to or want to do that end of the fem situation. My wife gives me a hard time about that and often says that I should do certain things if I am going to dress like a woman. I come back with the idea that I have enough money to hire it done and I am acting like a professional woman that has servants so "cook my dinner". Oh does that get me in the proverbial doghouse, of course I take my nighty so it's all OK.

windycissy
01-31-2008, 07:30 PM
I just love to do all the little feminine domestic things that women do every day, it's fun to go shopping for groceries and wine in slacks or a simple skirt with my liitle list, planning out what I'm going to serve, and I enjoy setting the table and getting everything just so before my guests arrive, and playing the perfect hostess, it's a lot of work but this is the good stuff!

lawnmanmo
01-31-2008, 09:23 PM
I just love to do all the little feminine domestic things that women do every day, it's fun to go shopping for groceries and wine in slacks or a simple skirt with my liitle list, planning out what I'm going to serve, and I enjoy setting the table and getting everything just so before my guests arrive, and playing the perfect hostess, it's a lot of work but this is the good stuff!

Cissy.....Will you marry me?
Jerry

linnea
01-31-2008, 09:56 PM
What a wonderful evening you two had--your evening describes much of my fondest dream. Thank you for sharing!!!

Billijo49504
01-31-2008, 10:04 PM
WOW!!! That sounded fantastic. Nice menu for a get together, not too complacated, but still a special meal for a friend. You have my complete admiration...BJ

StayceeCD
01-31-2008, 10:35 PM
Cissy, I'll be in Chicago this summer.. Can I come over? PPPLEEEAASE!!! :heehee: Glad you girls had a great time!!

suzanne
01-31-2008, 11:57 PM
It's just nice to share being yourself with someone, isn't it?

My favorite time comes in a day when we are both working dayshift hours. In the early morning, I go downstairs in my nightgown and slippers and make breakfast for both me and my SO. She cooks most of the dinners, and very well too, so my time to be the domestic is with breakfast. We eat together while planning our day and then I go back upstairs to change into my boy clothes (reluctantly). In those few minutes, I get a feeling of wholeness and completeness that lasts me the rest of the day.

Joann0830
02-01-2008, 12:10 AM
Its funny now being only my daughter and myself when I do the cooking whether Breakfast or dinner she has a blast when I come out in my fem mode as she is so comfortable with it and we talk about everything that girls will talk about. She commented on how long my nails are and nice they look and funny as it is she said to me that she had a pair of earrings a red and white stud set for me as she is changing wearing studs to hanging earrings. Its so wonderful to be able to be fem but be with someone to share it with. She just joined the Air national guard unit and she will be going away to training and specialized training. I will miss her, but she said you now have a reason to dress all the time without worrying whether my friends would stop over.
But again its not the same as I will miss her and the girl talk Joann:heehee::love:

silkenhose
02-01-2008, 12:48 PM
got up this am, got my two children to school, wife got dressed in her suit and left for her office for the morning. Before she left she walked me around and pointed out what needed to be done. i have spent the morning in a little house dress cleaning.

not implying this is "womens work" i look at it as "sissy work" totally different. My wife decided what i do.

Panty......

JessieB
02-01-2008, 01:29 PM
Thanks for sharing. I am so down with what you're talking about! I love doing that sort of thing even in guy mode and would absolutely adore getting to do it in gurl mode for friends and lovers. I have woven so many fantasies around just that sort of tasteful domesticity ...

windycissy
02-02-2008, 06:40 PM
got up this am, got my two children to school, wife got dressed in her suit and left for her office for the morning. Before she left she walked me around and pointed out what needed to be done. i have spent the morning in a little house dress cleaning.

not implying this is "womens work" i look at it as "sissy work" totally different. My wife decided what i do.

Panty......

Hmm...scrubbing toilets in a housedress wouldn't be my idea of fun, but whatever turns you on!

susan2010
02-03-2008, 08:29 AM
When my wife was away awhile ago, I cleaned the kitchen and bathrooms in a slip and heels. Who knew housework could be fun?

windycissy
02-03-2008, 03:59 PM
When my wife was away awhile ago, I cleaned the kitchen and bathrooms in a slip and heels. Who knew housework could be fun?

Funny, there's a subtle distinction between doing things that real woman like to do, like planning and hostessing a lovely dinner party, and doing drudgework in lingerie and heels, which I doubt many GG's would enjoy!

Sherri CD
02-03-2008, 04:18 PM
Sounds like you had a great time......Congrats.

Fab Karen
02-03-2008, 08:01 PM
I'll play "Suzy Home-maker" when someone plays "Bread-winner":D

Angie G
02-03-2008, 08:20 PM
Well it sounds like a lovely evening glad you enjoyed it hun :hugs:
Angie

Charolette time
02-05-2008, 04:41 PM
Funny, there's a subtle distinction between doing things that real woman like to do, like planning and hostessing a lovely dinner party, and doing drudgework in lingerie and heels, which I doubt many GG's would enjoy!

Playing hostess in the evening, too bad she had too leave, who knows what lays ahead, from the sound of it you are single , maybe you could mention to your friend that a sleepover is in the future, and then you and her dress in the finest nightys , oh the fun, and then in the Morning Ham and Eggs, Or tea and crumpets, Charolette. how lucky you are too have nice friends, :D

BobbieK
02-05-2008, 04:54 PM
What an evening - Thanks for sharing Suzy! Hugs
BobbieK

windycissy
02-06-2008, 12:46 AM
Playing hostess in the evening, too bad she had too leave, who knows what lays ahead, from the sound of it you are single , maybe you could mention to your friend that a sleepover is in the future, and then you and her dress in the finest nightys , oh the fun, and then in the Morning Ham and Eggs, Or tea and crumpets, Charolette. how lucky you are too have nice friends, :D

Can't a girl have a girlfriend? I've had guys over for dinner too, it's a total rush to get all dolled up and please a man, but sometimes it's nice just to kick back with another girl - even if she's really one of us - and just let your hair down and have a gabfest.

Chari
02-06-2008, 10:58 AM
It is wonderful to hear you had an enjoyable dinner with a friend that accepts you for who you are! Are you planning another dinner with her? My SO and I try to have a "girls weekend" at least once a month, just to catch up on the latest girl stuff - fashions, makeup, recipes, curling our hair, polishing our nails, etc. Only two rules - NO guy talk for the entire weekend and I must walk, talk, think, look, act as a woman! This gives me time to practice becoming more feminine with my SO critiqueing everything I do. She says within the past year I have really improved my femm side dramatically and am now more passable, which makes her "so happy to have me as her best girlfriend". :happy:

Hugs2U, Chari

windycissy
02-06-2008, 10:11 PM
It is wonderful to hear you had an enjoyable dinner with a friend that accepts you for who you are! Are you planning another dinner with her? Hugs2U, Chari

Yep, but I won't be slaving over a hot stove this time: we're going to the symphony! She's always fantasized about getting all dressed up and going to a fancy restaurant before the concert, it sounds like an elegant evening and I was thrilled when she got the tickets to a Mozart performance, I love to try real life experiences en femme and this will be a first for me!

teresa jeen
02-06-2008, 10:19 PM
oh my an evening at the opera!! with the dinner and most likely the after-party youd better shave them legs girl!! makes for a wonderful experience and the makes for a long time G/F. good luck and have fun!!