PDA

View Full Version : transformations in So Cal

yatista
01-31-2008, 12:08 AM
Does anyone know where on can get a complete transformation in the Los angeles / Orange County CAlifornia area. I am to the point that just putting my wifes cloths and shoes is not enough. I need some help

Yatista@gmail.com

docrobbysherry
01-31-2008, 01:41 AM
It may help the readers here if they knew why u need a makeover.
Have u tried everything by yourself already?
R u trying to look better because u r not satified with your look?
R u dressing up for a special event on the town?
I'm sure you'll get some good info here!
RS

AllieSF
01-31-2008, 01:46 AM
I have read several posts by SOCAL girls who have used Gina's. I have no idea where she is, but the girls seemed to be very happy with the results. I saw one, Megan, and she is terrific. Hopefully one of them will see your thread and post a better reply than mine with all the good details.

Fab Karen
01-31-2008, 04:00 AM
Gina is good with makeovers ( I've not used her service but I know people who have )
see myspace.com/ginaduzmakeup

TxKimberly
01-31-2008, 10:36 AM
I know of a woman, Gina, that does makeovers in that area. I have never used her (I live in Texas) but know a drop dead gorgeous Tgirl (Tiffany) there that does. I think Tiffany's avatar is from a makeover with her and certanly many of the pictures on her page are:
Tiffany's Myspace (http://www.myspace.com/cdtiffany9)
Gina's Myspace (http://www.myspace.com/ginaduzmakeup)
She helps Tiffany look heart stopping pretty, I imagine she can help you too! :-)

BOOTLOVINGGIRL
02-01-2008, 01:04 AM
Go see Gina. You won't regret it dear! FabKaren gave you her website and you can reach her through it. I can't begin to tell you how great she is. She made me more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Best money I every spent on this ummm "hobby".

Marvina Martian
02-01-2008, 01:40 AM
As one of Gina's girls, I have to add my 0.02 to this one. Gina is one of the best at not only doing transformations but at making you feel comfortable. This is so great for those of us who had not had something like this done before! She is also a wiz with the camera and you will get your moneys worth from the time you have spent with her.
BTW, she is in the LA area (think Hollywood ;) )

Have fun, I sure do!