PDA

View Full Version : honesty

bobbi sue
01-31-2008, 10:00 PM
today i think i pushed things to far with my wife,ive been cdressing like most all my life.i told and showed my wife 20 years ago she tolerates me and will purchase clothes and make up for me so i am very lucky in alot of ways.so heres where i made my mistake today we were taking and i told her i have fantasies about being with a man.just stuck in limbo tonight not knowing what she is thinking thanks for listening any advise

Aeslyn
01-31-2008, 10:07 PM
honesty is always good, though sometimes I know it is hard. I hope things work out well for you with your wife. :hugs:

teresa jeen
01-31-2008, 10:17 PM
maybe she'll oblige you! bring in some one or become someone!!:D

StayceeCD
01-31-2008, 10:17 PM
Unless you're planning on acting out these fantasies, too much honesty in this case might not be a good thing. :2c: If you never plan on fulfilling these fantasies, let your wife know that! Best of luck!

bobbi sue
01-31-2008, 10:39 PM
maybe i am really hoping and wishing that she will bring some 1 home for me thanx all

docrobbysherry
01-31-2008, 10:45 PM
maybe i am really hoping and wishing that she will bring some 1 home for me thanx all

Ist: Be careful what u wish for!

2nd: Once you've opened Pandora's box, it can never be closed again!

3rd: Too much honesty between couples can be dangerous! Remember, GG's NEVER forget anything!

Been there, done that!
RS

MJ
02-01-2008, 10:39 AM
[QUOTE=StayceeCD;1174999]Unless you're planning on acting out these fantasies, too much honesty in this case might not be a good thing. :2c: If you never plan on fulfilling these fantasies, let your wife know that! Best of luck!

this could be good or bad .. be careful what you wish for .. you just might get it

Sheila
02-01-2008, 10:55 AM
Ist: Be careful what u wish for!

2nd: Once you've opened Pandora's box, it can never be closed again!

3rd: Too much honesty between couples can be dangerous! Remember, GG's NEVER forget anything!

Been there, done that!
RS

I forgot coffee this morning, so we do forget things :D

StacyCD
02-01-2008, 11:27 AM
Put the shoe on the other foot. What you say if she said that she wanted some other man to eat her p....y? Crossdressing is hard enough for some women to accept but opening it up to wanting to have sex with men certainly opens up the gay question as well as what may follow next! Many SOs will probably have some difficulty accepting this.

AmandaM
02-01-2008, 11:31 AM
Well, I don't think this is wise unless you know for a fact that she could dig it. I fantasize about some things too. Doesn't mean I'd try it. Case in point, there's a girl at work, woohoo! I don't think it would be in my best interest to mention this to my wife. I think most guys fantasize at one time or another. Even after marriage. Don't mention it again unless it's something you have to have.

KandisTX
02-01-2008, 11:31 AM
Honesty is often the toughest pill for us to swallow.

Kandis:love:

Wickanne GG
02-01-2008, 12:31 PM
....so heres where i made my mistake today we were taking and i told her i have fantasies about being with a man.just stuck in limbo tonight not knowing what she is thinking thanks for listening any advise

I don’t think you mad a “mistake”. Reading your other post this is more than a fantasy; this is something you want to do. I realise that by presenting it to her as a “fantasy” you are trying to gage her reaction, to see if it is safe to bring up the subject of having “some 1”.

From experience (mine as a GG), I can tell you that often it isn’t the fantasy that creates the problem it’s the BS (lies, hiding, disappearances, slamming of laptop lids) surrounding the fantasy that will cause one a great deal of grief and will break down a relationship faster than anything else. Try not to tangle the lines of communication too much (you have already started by telling her it’s a fantasy, now when you tell her it’s a desire/something you want to do, she can fall back on the, “But you said it’s only a fantasy!”) It becomes a nasty web when the truth is hidden under fear (perceived or real). Ultimately, that’s what causes the irreparable damage.

Only you know how your wife processes information. Is it normal for her to take time to “think”? Try not to read anything into her silence and try to avoid the “what ifs”.

There is lots of information on the 'net about the right and wrong way to go about anal sex...'reduce pain and relax attitude, I hope it works out for you.

:love:
Wickanne

Shadeauxmarie
02-01-2008, 01:03 PM
Tell her it's just a fantasy at this point.

I have that one myself. Never told the wife. BUT, we DO act out other fantasies.

Mom and son
Dad and daughter
Teacher and student (both ways)
Rape
Mrs. and the lawn boy
Etc.

Unfortunately the lesbian lovers fantasy I have will never be realized.

Eugenie
02-01-2008, 06:04 PM
This is a complex situation and only you can have a feeling about how to manage it...

Some couple are far more open about sharing their fantazies than others...

Some couples are accepting sexual relations outside mariage other don't...

Some are ready to explore sexual experiences that other would not even think about...

Place your own couple on these "scales" and see what your wife and you are ready to do in those matters...

Note that contrary to most people think, sexual freedom isn't an easy relationship to live with... It requires total honesty between husband and wife and a great mutual love. Without that, the relation is bound to fail dramatically and sooner than one may think.

:hugs:
Eugenie

tvducker
02-01-2008, 06:06 PM
I think fantasies shared should be somewhat mutual. The ones she has shared with you, will let you know pretty well what you can share with her. But,
I'd be careful. Good Luck Ladies!!!

Nigella
02-01-2008, 06:12 PM
I know for one that you are not on your own. I have told my SO the same. We use it in our "relationships". Fantasy's can be very powerful, but just be carefull, She may accept your fantasy, and if she does and helps you achieve it, would you be prepared to go through with it.

Tamara Croft
02-01-2008, 06:18 PM
so heres where i made my mistake today we were taking and i told her i have fantasies about being with a man.just stuck in limbo tonight not knowing what she is thinking thanks for listening any adviseIf my fella turned around to me and said that, I'm pretty sure he'd be out the door... seriously... fancy telling her that :rolleyes: You're probably lucky you don't get the frying pan whacked up the side of your head :slap:

Nigella
02-01-2008, 06:20 PM
... You're probably lucky you don't get the frying pan whacked up the side of your head :slap:
Been there, done that and stood there whilst it was turned around to straighten it. :D

Tamara Croft
02-01-2008, 06:21 PM
Been there, done that and stood there whilst it was turned around to straighten it. :D:lol: I'm gonna be asking Sandra just what you did... tsk tsk... :tongueout