PDA

View Full Version : Breast Aug. Simulator

Davena
04-20-2005, 06:25 PM
A resource for ts girl who wants to know how she will look eventually on HRT and with BAS (breast implants)...

http://www.lookingyourbest.com/inamodel/index.html

Sierra
04-22-2005, 12:16 PM
Hi Davena, that was fun to play with.It would be ideal if we could adjust the size of our breast instantly like that whenever we wanted to.I'm stuck with a big B cup all the time and sometimes I wish they were bigger and in the hot weather I wish they were like mens.I wonder if I would be arrested if I we nt toppless or more probabal get jumped by homophobic jerks,last summer when laying out on a private beach only accessable by boat another boat goes by and someone yells out "nice tits" [I had a womans bikini on but no top]I get a lot of odd looks everwhere I go.

Like2BAspen
04-23-2005, 10:29 AM
The people that are looking probably really want you and the ones that comment definately want you. Even if the dont admit it. Your bakini sounds hot

Jenny Grier
04-25-2005, 02:01 PM
Siera said: "I wonder if I would be arrested if I we nt toppless".

One of our jokes here in Canada is that we have the right to bare breasts instead of the right to bear arms. (We have pretty strict gun control and our courts have said that bare breasts are *not* illegal.)

Yours from Canada,

Sierra
04-25-2005, 10:59 PM
I like that right to bare breast :D Do the ever go off on ya when playing around with them?I heard of people putting them in their mouth and squeezeing the ...you can get hurt with those things.

Lois82
05-01-2005, 09:37 AM
That was interesting, too bad I can't put my head on there ;)

Hugs,

Lois