PDA

View Full Version : Taping for Cleavage

weyburn
02-01-2008, 03:44 AM
How does one tape to make cleavage and what is the best tape to use?

Andrea

JoanAz
02-01-2008, 05:43 AM
I have been using the "New" Clear Duct Tape
it holds well and leaves no residue,
Shave well first or you will be pulling hairs,:mad:

renee k
02-01-2008, 10:57 AM
3M transpore tape works for me. It can be found in the first aid section in drug stores. Most girls that I know use it. And it can be used to tape your eyebrows to get a nice arch. Also do a search here on how to apply tape for cleveage.
Huggs, Renee

karynspanties
02-01-2008, 12:52 PM
I use an elastic strap I made. I bought the elastic at Joann Fabric along with some snaps. Put it on just under my bustline and snap it together and viola...cleavage.

JessieB
02-01-2008, 02:21 PM
I use an elastic strap I made. I bought the elastic at Joann Fabric along with some snaps. Put it on just under my bustline and snap it together and viola...cleavage.I like that idea. Thanks.

Cristi
02-01-2008, 02:48 PM
I was going to post 'Ouch!' but somebody beat me too it.

Tape does a great job for SHORT periods of time. If you leave it on too long (more than a few hours) with it pulling on your skin, you can end up with some NASTY sores :eek:

I used tape on halloween in 2006... and a still have some discolored skin where the blisters were!

Eugenie
02-01-2008, 05:33 PM
I'm lucky not to need to use tape...

However, I use push up bras that have some how the same effect prviding you have some minimum breasts to play with...

The strategy is to use push up bras one size smaller than what you would normally need and one cup bigger than what would correspond to your natural breasts.

By the way, this also creates soreness at the end of the day... But not too bad... Yet it feels good when you take your bra off...

:hugs:
Eugenie

Tracy_Victoria
02-02-2008, 05:08 AM
I use Transpore tape too, I think Duct tape is not a good Idea, although the width of the tape could help, it's not really needed, and the adhesion of the tape is much greater than medical tape (or Duct tape normally is used in places it doesn't need removing from!

A Fake cleavage can be greatly enhanced with the aid of two plastic oval disc (an old two litre pop bottle plastic, or the like is good enough) cut the disc to suit your spare flesh, and these are stuck on the sides of you own breast flesh (by the arm) the best way to find the best place is just experiment by using these plastic ovals and just push your flesh over with them (you soon see how this works)

Once you have found the best place, tape each oval to the side of each the breast (I use traspore it available from Ebay if your in the UK) once you have taped the ovals on, tape from under the arm across the oval, over to the other side. it takes a bit of practice but your'll soon learn and then you can go from side to side to make the cleavage.

Once this is in place, put your bra on, then you need to fill out the back of the boobs. this is best done with a breast form but you can use anything ie socks, stocking with bird seed, etc. if you have forms the best way to use them is to actually place the top of the tear drop towards your arm, and drop the form behind the pulled over flesh, this does two things it eases the pressure and adds to the cleavage as it is now being pulled over by the tape, and pushed over by the form and the bra.

With the tape form and Bra in place it should look very convincing and actually be confortable, and the pull of the tape is eased by the push of the bra and form. Ie all you have done is pushed the forms over and together behind your own flesh. I can now do this so that no tape shows outside of the bra, and the form doesn't show at all either. (however my partner doesn't like me shaving my chest so I don't do this very often now) but you can get a hell of a convincing cleavage, with effort.

for removal the tape will stick well, so I suggest you shower, and let the water get under the tape, I would also suggest you get used to doing this and only wear the tape for a small while, it's easy to get it wrong and have it cut you, so don't just do this and then go out for hours, practice makes perfect, but make sure you can get the off or get yourself comfortable if need be, but with practice, you can wear this for hours with very little discomfort if any, but thats the price of the illusion isn't it?

LisaElizabeth
02-02-2008, 08:00 AM
With the new padded underwire bras that have come out recently... VS or JCP(Ambrielle), I have found there isn't a need to tape any more!
Just find a bra one size smaller than you and move the flesh into the cup! I fill a 40B very nicely, but look better with a 'C' cup bosom, so I add an enhencer to fill the 40C.
http://www.geocities.com/lisaelizabeths just look on page 'photo 3' and you can see the results!
Lisa Elizabeth

Pamela Julie
02-02-2008, 11:07 AM
3M Transpore or 3M clear Nexcare tape is all I use anymore. Both are the same product in different packaging. The adhesive is totally nontoxic to skin, unlike some duct tapes, and it breathes so is more comfortable. Adhesion is best on shaved skin, and clean the skin with rubbing alcohol for maximum adhesion.

There are many threads on methods of using tape to create cleavage, do a search if you don't find a suitable response here.

Push up pads can also create cleavage. The problem with using them is that your breast tissue gradually slips back to it's natural place. The tape after awhile pulls hard enough on the skin to be uncomfortable and then may irritate the skin. Also the missing tissue at the sides of the cups may not feel or look right. I like to use both at the same time. The tape creates the cleavage. The enhancers fill out the sides of the cups and take some of the tension off the tape so it is comfortable for a very long time without any skin irritation.

Bras that push up and in without the use of cookie pads can work if you have enough natural tissue. You can also use tape with these bras, but I find using pushup pads don't work in them, because they already have some padding in the sides of the cups.

Another alternative is to use a NuBra or one of the clones which are identical to the original at a lower price. Search the threads on this subject.

Creating cleavage is a fun pastime so try using all of the techniques. You will find a technique may work with some bras better than others and you will most likely choose more than way to do it.

michellecd_ne
02-02-2008, 05:00 PM
i have used duct tape and the results were awsome. when i removed the tape, ouch!! some skin came off with the tape. becareful!!

flatlander_48
02-02-2008, 08:19 PM
Ace Elastic Bandages...

The 3" wide kind with the Velcro hold-down seems to work best. The self-adhesive kind works, but it gets uncomfortable after a few hours. I can wear the regular one all day without much problem. It may show up as some extra thickness around the back, but I rarely wear anything that would be tight enough to show.

GINA-CD
03-26-2008, 10:55 PM
I use an elastic strap I made. I bought the elastic at Joann Fabric along with some snaps. Put it on just under my bustline and snap it together and viola...cleavage.

Today I was wandering in the lingerie department and by chance I found something very similar to Karyn's idea that could be a substitute of tape and other solutions. Check this:

http://www.pregnancyclothes.com/maternity-shop/support-belts.htm

I believe I'll buy it ($11) and see if it works... I'll post pics to let you know.