PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Else?

Littlej10
02-01-2008, 08:38 AM
After removing clothes and makeup I sometimes think how ludicrous the whole activity is. I know I will be doing it again .. and again... and again... til death us do part. Does anyone else get what must be post dressing depression?

Kate Simmons
02-01-2008, 08:57 AM
I kind of look at the whole thing like watching The Three Stooges. The things they did were impossible, sometimes stupid and mostly meaningless but they were awesome nonetheless. I rest my case Hon.;):happy:

suesan
02-01-2008, 09:02 AM
im dressed now, slip, skirt, blouse and red heels with wig i feel great, but will wonder the same when i change. will post picture soon

Jamee
02-01-2008, 09:27 AM
I do get a let down when I undress. It takes a little while to get over
it.

Emma DVS
02-01-2008, 09:30 AM
...yep me too, big time, I get so depressed when I have to put Emma back in her box, and good for you Suesan, Im waiting for my first red heels in the post ...xXx Emma

Annemarie
02-01-2008, 09:32 AM
I know very well how you feel...its called having the tranny blues.

carolinewalker_2000
02-01-2008, 09:38 AM
Yes me too! I'll bet, if we are honest, most of us feel something akin to what you describe.

Bethany_Anne_Fae
02-01-2008, 09:38 AM
I kind of look at the whole thing like watching The Three Stooges. The things they did were impossible, sometimes stupid and mostly meaningless but they were awesome nonetheless. I rest my case Hon.;):happy:

Salandra, I really love it when you post cause you are spot on!

*hugs*

Zara

joann07
02-01-2008, 09:39 AM
Oh yes! I can relate!
I wish I could keep the make up on forever, but oh well.

StacyCD
02-01-2008, 09:42 AM
My depression at getting undone is somewhat compensated by the excitement of looking forward to getting dressed the next time--so the depression usually doesn't last too long!

annekathleen
02-01-2008, 09:44 AM
I'll get up in the morning.
Put on a fresh pair of panties, bra and breast forms.
Look down at my painted toe nails.
Put on a toe ring and ankle bracelet.
Dress up as a woman as I do my morning chores.

But sometimes, after (discretely) any self gratification,
I usually want to get out of all of my feminine clothing
and go back to guy mode.

Angela Burke
02-01-2008, 09:54 AM
"I ludicrous" ?
Of course!
But then.
"I fabulous!"
And then?

laura.lapinski
02-01-2008, 10:35 AM
I'll get up in the morning.
Put on a fresh pair of panties, bra and breast forms.
Look down at my painted toe nails.
Put on a toe ring and ankle bracelet.
Dress up as a woman as I do my morning chores.

But sometimes, after (discretely) any self gratification,
I usually want to get out of all of my feminine clothing
and go back to guy mode.

I agree with Annekathleen, after satisfying myself, I don't feel depressed, guilty, or anything like that. I just want to change back into guy mode. I do maybe feel like it is a little silly, but I know I'll end up doing it again.

Laura

kimberly ann487
02-01-2008, 11:09 AM
I think we're talking about two separate issues here. When self gratification is involved the letdown is body cemistry (hormones) at work. That regret we feel when we change back to drab mode is just being sorry to end something we love. Both are very normal I'm sure.
:love:KIM

il.dso
02-01-2008, 11:33 AM
Thanks to you all for sharing these emotions and feelings.
Being a crossdresser certainly is a bit complicated, atleast for me.
I'm glad I found this forum to share all of these issues.

ElaineB
02-01-2008, 01:56 PM
I sometimes get those feelings but not so much now as before. I just remind myself that everything we do is ultimately pointless, so what does it matter if we are being silly?

"To dream the impossible dream..."

Christineblake113
02-01-2008, 02:45 PM
I can relate. Years ago I gave up on dressing for a while because it seemed to be too much work to get all dressed up with no place to go.

Now that I have internet access I see there are plenty of events and clubs in my area where I could go. However, my SO does not know that I am a CD so getting out would be tricky, if it could even be done at all.

I am still all dressed up with no place to go.

Christine

deja true
02-01-2008, 03:08 PM
Ha! the post gratification abandonment of our femme personas by quickly
undressing and going back to drab is exactly what our real women have been accusing us of for ages. Wham Bam Thank you ma'am! Then roll over and fall asleep.

Think there's a connetion? I'm sure of it!

deja

Michaella
02-01-2008, 03:30 PM
Usually not so much depressed as just feeling "well, that was silly." On those very rare occasions when I have been fully dressed and in public (passing, I guess) I have felt rather low about having to change from femme to male, but I wouldn't say depressed. Mind you, I'm depressed pretty well all the time anyway, so maybe it's just a matter of degree.

Michaella

gennee
02-01-2008, 03:36 PM
I just wish that I could dress 24/7.

Gennee

:happy:

Carly D.
02-01-2008, 04:51 PM
Postdressdepression: a new word for crossdressers.. works for me..

Eugenie
02-01-2008, 05:00 PM
After removing clothes and makeup I sometimes think how ludicrous the whole activity is. I know I will be doing it again .. and again... and again... til death us do part. Does anyone else get what must be post dressing depression?

I used to feel that way a long time ago when my x-dressing was primarily a sexualy based activity for me. After having satisfied my pulsions I would quikly undress and have the feeling you describe.

Over time my X-dressing has evolved to being more a transgender. I now feel very much like a woman and primarily dress "en femme" just for that purpose.

When I undress after a long day "en femme", it is generaly to put on right away a comfortable nightgown and go to bed for a peaceful night.

:hugs:
Eugenie

Jennaie
02-01-2008, 05:11 PM
Ironically, it's a bit like "putting on the mask again" isn't it?
Why do I have to go back to this unhappy mask?

Vickygogirl
02-01-2008, 05:15 PM
Yes, I hate reverting back to bob mode after i have been dressed the night before, and overnight, I try to hang on till the latest i dare before getting changed and going to work in the mornings..

happygirl
02-01-2008, 05:29 PM
My time as Lyn is less as time has drifted by so when the moment presents itself I try to slow down. In my younger days speed was an important part of dressing up. Fast was akin to not getting caught. For most of us getting undressed was something we did ASAP for the same reason. Now undressing can be as fun as dressing. There is pleasure in undressing if you take your time. Love, Lyn

Krystyn
02-01-2008, 05:31 PM
I get that exact same feeling every morning when I shave the same 20 or so square inches of face!

Well.... maybe that's predressdepression?

Krystyn

Lorna
02-01-2008, 05:51 PM
I wish there was a button I could press that would remove my female clothes and restore my male attire at the end of a dressing session. The chore of taking the clothes off, putting them all away and getting dressed again is the worst part of the experience - so much so, that there have been occasions when, despite having a rare opportunity to dress, I have decided not to do so because I can't be bothered with what follows. Sad really! :straightface:

Dawn Marie
02-01-2008, 09:12 PM
I get the depression blues too, only because I don't want to take it all off. And I also get the blues when I can't dress as often as I want to.

Mary Jane1
02-08-2008, 10:48 PM
Yes. I think that's why my subconcious or not so sub - concious is always considering possibilities and ways society could be changed to accept us as just people with a particular fashion sense instead of sexual deviants.