PDA

View Full Version : Good News for Me

Nyx
04-20-2005, 10:44 PM
I started telling some friends over the net about my crossdressing. Eventually even admitted it to a close friend of mine I hadn't spoke to in a while... And recently, I even made friends with a goth girl over the net that lives in my city...

And guess what, she proposed that we go shop together... I want to buy myself black platform boots (knee height) with metal buckles (very goth look)... And she wants to bring me to a makeup counter to buy makeup...

Speaking of makeup, I found a look that I would like to replicate and I think is feasible (without the piercings).

Di
04-20-2005, 11:01 PM
COOL LOOK ...and way cool you found someone to shop with ect.....

Cissy Suzie
04-20-2005, 11:03 PM
Good for you Nyx!

It is very cool finding friends, real girls at that, who are accepting and willing to help you. I recently made friends with a lady who owns a consignment shop and she emails me when she runs across things she thinks I would like.

I only have a few people I trust with Suzie's little secret hobby :p and I treasure their friendship.

Good luck with the shopping trip and of course you have to post pix of the Goth makeover when you do it! :)

Nyx
04-21-2005, 12:30 PM
I came back home today and to my surprise, my mom had bought me some platform sandals of appropriate size... Not exactly the model I would have chosen, but still a step in the direction of acceptance I hope ;)

Good luck with the shopping trip and of course you have to post pix of the Goth makeover when you do it!

I definitely will :)

The girl in the picture looks like kind of a "catwoman". Very sexy, except for the piercings.

I fully agree, thats why I said "without the piercings"... I find most piercings to be rather ugly, with the exception of perhaps some pretty belly button piercings... But even then, if you have a cute belly button, leave it alone!

Stormgirl
04-21-2005, 01:08 PM
Very cool,wish I could meet a GG in my area.Good luck with everything.

Keri_T
04-21-2005, 01:20 PM
That's awesome! It sounds like your goth friend is very open on the matter.
Do post some picts when you've done the makeover. :)

Nyx
04-21-2005, 02:59 PM
I can at least show you what kind of boot I'm looking to buy:

http://i6.ebayimg.com/01/i/03/5b/b3/37_1_b.JPG
http://nnaerie.net/purrversion/images/demonia/SLU249-B.jpg
http://i11.ebayimg.com/02/i/03/d5/73/ce_1_b.JPG
http://images.auctionworks.com/hi/44/44103/trashville-518.jpg
http://i22.ebayimg.com/01/i/03/b5/e9/d5_1_b.JPG

Ideally I would like the last model... But I am 5'9... And so I think anything over 3" of heel wouldn't be decent anymore (I don't want to look like a drag queen either)... So I'll most likely be looking for the second to last model. I want them in the shiny finish too, not matte ;)

obsessedwithpantyhose
04-21-2005, 03:20 PM
u only live once so be who u want to be dont worry about those around u
as for the pic.... such a pretty face to be waisted with poking holes in it shuch a shame.. i know i just contradicted myself but thats how i am :p :p

Priscilla1018
04-21-2005, 03:25 PM
Hi Nyx,

Great look without the piercings.Fantastick boots,you could really kick butt in those.Not that you would of course.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Tristen Cox
04-22-2005, 12:50 AM
Cool I think you could be quite successful with capturing that look. Nice boots I'd love the second and last pair. Fortunately there's a place right up the street I go by all the time and stare at them in the window. Eventually I'll add them to my collection. ;)

Ophelia D'Void
04-22-2005, 03:19 AM
Actually spoke with Sam from mayashoes.com and bought a pair of Electra model 2023's http://www.mayashoes.com/c0157.html. Probably the best boots I've bought, and since they're not to far from me (North Hollywood) I just drove down and tried them on at their factory.

Have to warn you about the Pleaser line though, or at least my particular shoe... they run a bit snug. It's advertised as stretch vinyl (I went with patent), but they don't really stretch all that much. And the size itself is definitely tight (I wear a 10.5 - 11 men's, and in women's about 12.5 - 13, and usually the 13's give ample room, but on these they fit almost like they're a 1/4 size small).

Have to say about the boots though... definitely one of my most comfortable walking experiences in heels (in comparison to stiletto heels). I'd rate these pretty high, plus they have a nice zipper on the side if you need to escape from these puppies.

Ophelia D'Void
04-22-2005, 07:31 AM
Replication is the greatest form of flattery!

The girl in the picture looks like kind of a "catwoman". Very sexy, except for the piercings.

Hmm, actually find the piercings very attractive myself. They make her stand out, but that's just me. Must be a generation gap.

But I am 5'9... And so I think anything over 3" of heel wouldn't be decent anymore (I don't want to look like a drag queen either)

Eh, I'm 5'11" barefoot, so unless they have some size detracting shoes I'm going to be big no matter what, so might as well be fabulous while I'm at it. Those puppies in the pic above are 5 1/2" lifts, although when I went clubbing before I wore some 9" platform stiletto, patent leather Mary Janes, and it was a huge success.

Sharon
04-22-2005, 10:20 AM
I like the piercings also, it works with the look. It must be a bitch shaving though! :rolleyes:

StephanieCD
04-22-2005, 10:29 AM
Damn! That is exactly what I look like in my fantasies - she is super hot, peircings and all.

Just me ;)

You're lucky to have a friend who'll help you shop - good for you!

Nyx
04-22-2005, 05:58 PM
Well.. I prefer feminine faces without unnatural holes in them. But other than that, I will be looking to get the same style of makeup, and I'm letting my hair grow long.

eileen1969
04-22-2005, 06:13 PM
I love letting peeps know that I am a girl! and there are a few of them that I am very close too! even with guys too and they find it to be kewl! However, one time I met someone on this thing and she did not like me! the whole me! she did not accept this and therefor I kicked her out right on her ass! lol I can be a real bitch too! :p