PDA

View Full Version : Being a TV on tv.

Billie Jean
02-01-2008, 03:24 PM
I would love to go on What not towear and have them help me to expand my wardrobe. Billie Jean:D

Shelly Preston
02-01-2008, 03:33 PM
I would argue with them too much

They seem to think they are always right

Megan (VA)
02-01-2008, 03:33 PM
OMG! Yes! It would be great to see some T-women on that show. I've also always thought it would be great for LOGO to do a whole show where fashion, hair and makeup people work with TG women to help them look better. Maybe someday.

Kate Simmons
02-01-2008, 06:52 PM
I would show them how "what not to wear" can be worn.:heehee:

Deborah Jane
02-01-2008, 07:00 PM
I couldn,t go there, they would hate what i like to wear:heehee:

deja true
02-01-2008, 07:07 PM
Have you seen "Ten Years Younger"? That's the one I'd love to be on. A somewhat frazzled and put upon housewife who's given up on taking care of herself is put through the whole gamut of pretty-up and tone-up regimens and usually comes out looking great (at least as good as some of us). Thing is, it's not done in that bitchy, I know-better-than-you way like the hosts of 'What not to Wear". Good show, but can't even tell you the channel it's on.

SandyR
02-01-2008, 07:11 PM
Heheheh, now that made me giggle........

Hugs!

SandyR

RobertaFermina
02-01-2008, 08:01 PM
Hmmmm....If I didn't prefer what I bought "under their spell", at least I'd have something to wear for Halloween !

:rose: Roberta :rose:

TxKimberly
02-01-2008, 08:38 PM
Not a chance in hell. One of the rules of the deal is that they go through your closet and throw out everything they don't like. That means they throw out pretty much everything. The first person that reaches a hand into my closet with the intent to throw out one of my skirts is gonna draw back a nub where their hand used to be!

Megan (VA)
02-01-2008, 09:01 PM
I feel the ideal show would be where they helped the person develop a wardrobe, hair and makeup style that maximized their feminine appearance so they could move in the world with more confidence. Obviously Clinton and Stacy are not going to do that, but maybe someone else would.